• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

failed drug tests at combine

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see I see. So give me some advice. I've been waiting three months for my ball to drop. (Fuck off micro!). But Im drinking like a fish. Should I just ask that they do it and keep it on file? I mean, a pop quiz should be a pop quiz. I can't study anymore than I already have. (Serious question: What's EAP?)

You trying to leave the farm? Tired of having a real man's job? Now if you started a new job and you knew going in that they drop... why take it? I was such a casual toker it was no big deal for me.

3 months is awesome! Why look back man? The liver is very bad and it must be punished.
^^^^ ^^^^^
Can you tell I am also the Safety/Red Block/ Peer Support captain of my crew. After encouraging to not smoke, yet advising to drink up.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is for a level playing field, not to baby sit you, though they should really just stop pretending and allow PED use.

This is stupid too, but at least there's an actual reason. There is literally no arguable reason to drug test an office worker.

and here i thought i nailed it, touche douche.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You trying to leave the farm? Tired of having a real man's job? Now if you started a new job and you knew going in that they drop... why take it? I was such a casual toker it was no big deal for me.

3 months is awesome! Why look back man? The liver is very bad and it must be punished.
^^^^ ^^^^^
Can you tell I am also the Safety/Red Block/ Peer Support captain of my crew. After encouraging to not smoke, yet advising to drink up.

Well, I left the farm. Sorta. (The mans job is basically daycare for cows. Hence why I love it.) Kinda forget who and where I was. Responded to a request/question (To cover for my bosses adultry)with an opinion. Which was: "Why don't you suck my fucking cock!?! You fucking cheatin' ass fag! (Hes clearly not a fag. His wife is a nice lady. He's my boss. Well, was. And his mistress is missing more teeth than I have fingers.)". Then I threw my glasses to the side and prepared to break his face. I didn't get fired. But it got reeeeeaaaaalllll awkward at work. I have TWO jobs now. Kinda waiting for drug screen clearance so I can not hate my life before lunch. And stick my knuckles in his face. (His brother, my other boss, owes me $50 when I do it.). I basically don't speak at the farm. Just raise double birds when he speaks. It's kinda fun, but not financially sound.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I left the farm. Sorta. (The mans job is basically daycare for cows. Hence why I love it.) Kinda forget who and where I was. Responded to a request/question (To cover for my bosses adultry)with an opinion. Which was: "Why don't you suck my fucking cock!?! You fucking cheatin' ass fag! (Hes clearly not a fag. His wife is a nice lady. He's my boss. Well, was. And his mistress is missing more teeth than I have fingers.)". Then I threw my glasses to the side and prepared to break his face. I didn't get fired. But it got reeeeeaaaaalllll awkward at work. I have TWO jobs now. Kinda waiting for drug screen clearance so I can not hate my life before lunch. And stick my knuckles in his face. (His brother, my other boss, owes me $50 when I do it.). I basically don't speak at the farm. Just raise double birds when he speaks. It's kinda fun, but not financially sound.

#swagger

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hahahaha. Uncomfortable part of living mylife by a code of honesty.... His daughter(one of my longest and closest friends, former roommate and one of maybe four attractive girls I've had in my bedroom alone without trying to defile) is marrying my buddy. (Friend since before kindergarten). He has to get fucked up atleast three weeks prior on account of pictures. Or I can't Be in the wedding. MNF spoiling Opener Weekend,spoile my excuse. Now it's just my conscience versus discretion. And I'll be the first to say, discretion is fighting a losing battle.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha. Uncomfortable part of living mylife by a code of honesty.... His daughter(one of my longest and closest friends, former roommate and one of maybe four attractive girls I've had in my bedroom alone without trying to defile) is marrying my buddy. (Friend since before kindergarten). He has to get fucked up atleast three weeks prior on account of pictures. Or I can't Be in the wedding. MNF spoiling Opener Weekend,spoile my excuse. Now it's just my conscience versus discretion. And I'll be the first to say, discretion is fighting a losing battle.

who am i to tell you anything. A nickel gotta do what a nickel gotta do. Keep up the good fight, anything worth doing aint easy.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck on the quiz and future endeavors.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have passed several pis tests by doing nothing but drinking mass quantities of water. Serious quantities of water. starting the night before i would drink at least two gallons and piss till i could almost put it back in the bottle and no one would know the difference. Get up in the morning and drink a shit load more. always piss a little first before filling the cup, and never failed. never studdied. true statement.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have passed several pis tests by doing nothing but drinking mass quantities of water. Serious quantities of water. starting the night before i would drink at least two gallons and piss till i could almost put it back in the bottle and no one would know the difference. Get up in the morning and drink a shit load more. always piss a little first before filling the cup, and never failed. never studdied. true statement.

Seriously, Sur-Jell(The canning stuff) is fool proof, for weed. Now opiates, that's a different story. I might be hammered off my white ass, but this isn't confessional.

Last edited by a moderator:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8v9yUVgrmPY[/ame]. Fuck it. Might as well go Full Monty

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some of these players, I don't think it will have a tremendous amount of affect, ie. Jernigan, Mettenberger but Seantrel Henderson has a wicked history of chiba abuse. Atlanta Falcons OL coach Mike Tice was smitten with the kid at the Senior Bowl and he was one OT they thought of targeting. I believe a few GM's will automatically drop them off their board completely. Maybe Jones and Smith fall a little. I personally would still target Smith. JMO. Regardless of LeShoure, Fairley and Johnny Culbreathe all being caught ridin' dirty.

BTW, Roger Goodell did state that the NFL was "looking into the use for medicinal purposes" as some medical experts stated it has a profound positive affect with concussions and pain relief for tissue (muscle, ligaments, cartilage) damage. Ten years from now most states will legalize it for recreational use except a few of the religious southern ones.

Agreed. If they failed it just for pot, and they don't have a history of multiple failed piss tests, then it really won't affect them a ton, imo...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, Sur-Jell(The canning stuff) is fool proof, for weed. Now opiates, that's a different story. I might be hammered off my white ass, but this isn't confessional.

I feel like you're trying to trick me into turning my digestive system into jelly... :lol:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And on a related note, does this mean that we're not going to be able to blaze up in the parking structure again this year and almost get caught by a security guard who only kind of seemed to care?

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like 10,000 spoons, when all you needisa knife...

h8D42DB2E