• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

F**K Everbody: I'm Gonna Insult Every P5 Team in Due Time in This Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
COLORADO: Sal is Dead Go Big Red! These asshats think they r being ejumicated in Boulder. You'll find more pot in that stadium than in Wild Turkey's basement. Not since Darian Hagan and a fake flag did these clowns win the most undeserving Natty since BYU. Sanctuary state my ass. You guys still suck.

Scoreboard!

Colorado- 34
Nebraska- 31

downloadsdfsdf.jpg

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright you bastage:

USC:
The only program in the cuntry that claims more natty's than Bama and the only team with a Heisman winner that murdered people. Their history is more hollow than the upbringing of Wunderkind Todd Marinovich who supposedly never ate a Big Mac till he was in the NFL, but smoked more pot than Snoop Dogg. Legendary coaches and unis, but even their fans don't show up for this shitshow when they aren't winning.

Now that's some proper insulting.

:thumb:

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KANSAS STATE: The fucktards of all fucktards. This clown show set a record for futility before Grandpa Snyder showed up. On a good note, these guise give out more scholarships to untalented white guise than any other school in the cuntry. Their fanbase is dumber than Joe Biden after drinking 12 beers.
I work at K-State. Imma copy and paste this into the sig line of my e-mail. :pound:

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEBRASKA: Talk about your fucking retards. These dumbfucks have packed their stadium for the last 20 years even though they have sucked more hind tit than @iowajerms . And here these asshats think Scott Frost is the savior-boy that is gonna save the day. 4-8 clown shoes, and a loss in back-to-back seasons to shit-ass Colorado. Talk about a bunch of fucking has beens. Most of these dipshits are probably still jacking off to '90s videos of Tommie Frazier and Lawrence Phillips.
*stops jerking off to '90s videos of Tommie to let tear roll down face*

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true.

In fact, on another thread today, someone asked a Duke fan, “what time do you guys play on Saturday?” And I thought to myself, ‘holy shit, is it already basketball season?’

Hey, Duke football does exist, we beat that powerhouse Temple in the Somethin' or Nuther Bowl last season

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a Husker fan.

Isn't that insulting enough, when you put the name of someone else's team in your mouth?
Surprised you were able to stop touchin little boys long enough to type this nonsense.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill care when we are not coming off a 4-8 season and they dont lose to fucking air force..... until then we are still in full rebuild mode lmfao.. Colorado still eats dicks

:pound:

I see someone can't take a joke about their team. And the fact that CU lost to AF makes that upset of the Huskers even funnier.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please do, then send out a campus wide faculty email, please :D
That's the plan, man!
giphy.gif

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

I see someone can't take a joke about their team. And the fact that CU lost to AF makes that upset of the Huskers even funnier.
Hmmm i guess my humor doesnt come across in text very well.

So regardless of the humor colorado can eat a dick.

And yea nebraska aint back so losing to Colorado doesnt have the same sting as say a loss to Arizona State in 96

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'm a minority on this. I thought the effort and content was pretty good.

There isn't much to do in Nebraska so he hunkered down and shot this out. Well done.

When it comes to Nebraska my motto has always been:
"The coastline and mountains in Nebraska are breathtaking"

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'm a minority on this. I thought the effort and content was pretty good.

There isn't much to do in Nebraska so he hunkered down and shot this out. Well done.

When it comes to Nebraska my motto has always been:
"The coastline and mountains in Nebraska are breathtaking"
LOL you people thinking you need a coast to enjoy yourself are just ridiculous. I left out mountains because we can be at the rockies by noon leaving in the morning and have all weekend to enjoy them if we so choose.

Proof that the west coast people are too stupid to realize there is much more to life than the cold ass ocean that they cant even enjoy in the PNW lmfao. Enjoy your rain..........

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again UCF is left out. Poor bastards can't catch a break.

#UCForgotten

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MICHIGAN: Nobody outside of Ann Arbor, MI likes this team of arrogant assholes. Bo Schembechler was an average coach. Your uniforms aren't great, and "The Big House" is more overrated than a Caesar Salad. Jim Harbaugh is your program. A social degenerate that thinks he is better and smarter than everybody else. Everybody hates you, not because you are good, but because you're a bunch of fucking assholes.

Damnit!!!! I hate your face!!! (I wouldn't hate him if he wasn't right) :nod::pound::nod::pound::nod::pound:

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL you people thinking you need a coast to enjoy yourself are just ridiculous. I left out mountains because we can be at the rockies by noon leaving in the morning and have all weekend to enjoy them if we so choose.

Proof that the west coast people are too stupid to realize there is much more to life than the cold ass ocean that they cant even enjoy in the PNW lmfao. Enjoy your rain..........
Lol - Nebraska sucks.