• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

F**K Everbody: I'm Gonna Insult Every P5 Team in Due Time in This Thread

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn right you little bitches.

That @Wild Turkey bitch has prompted me to tell you all that you suck. Every. Single. One. Of. You. Assholes.

And I'm here to tell you why.

Ima go through this shit alphabetically for all you P5 dumbasses.

ALABAMA:
You cheating fucks can't even count the Natty's you've won properly claiming shit dat ain't even yourn. WTF? Really? You ain't won enough, so you gots to claim udders? And dat whole Bear Bryant hat wearing shit and houndstooth pattern or whatever the fuck that shit is. GTFO here. Nick Saban is a midget and you know it.

ARIZONA/ARIZONA STATE:
Old WAC wannabe fucktards here. N'er a natty between this shitty assed two-some. Desert Swarm defense got their shit pushed in and Jake Plummer be da greatest Devil dat ever played. Only thing good in Arizona is good weather in the Winter. Fuck these two shit ass schools. I may retire here, but I'll never root for this .

ARKANSAS:
Your mascot is a fucking pig. And you are the home of the Clintons and Walmart. You all can go f**k yourselves forever.

AUBURN: Rolling up toilet paper and throwing it in trees and shit? Just a bunch of juvenile muthafuckas that are 2nd rate in dey own state. Only thing good about this shithole is dey beat da Ducks for a Natty. And Bo Jackson. Western Arkansas is a dump. And yes, f**k you Wild Turkey.

BAYLOR:
Your best teams ever were allowed to r*pe the entire campus, and you still couldn't win the Big 12. You also were the home of the Branch Dividian assholes. This campus should have been burn't to the f**king ground years ago.

Enough for now. I'll be back later to insult the rest of you sorry-assed bitches.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know you can just type ‘fuck’ right?

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointed. Did not start with the obvious choice - the CornHumpers.

Thread fail.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn right you little bitches.

That @Wild Turkey bitch has prompted me to tell you all that you suck. Every. Single. One. Of. You. Assholes.

And I'm here to tell you why.

Ima go through this shit alphabetically for all you P5 dumbasses.

ALABAMA:
You cheating fucks can't even count the Natty's you've won properly claiming shit dat ain't even yourn. WTF? Really? You ain't won enough, so you gots to claim udders? And dat whole Bear Bryant hat wearing shit and houndstooth pattern or whatever the fuck that shit is. GTFO here. Nick Saban is a midget and you know it.

ARIZONA/ARIZONA STATE:
Old WAC wannabe fucktards here. N'er a natty between this shitty assed two-some. Desert Swarm defense got their shit pushed in and Jake Plummer be da greatest Devil dat ever played. Only thing good in Arizona is good weather in the Winter. Fuck these two shit ass schools. I may retire here, but I'll never root for this .

ARKANSAS:
Your mascot is a fucking pig. And you are the home of the Clintons and Walmart. You all can go f**k yourselves forever.

AUBURN: Rolling up toilet paper and throwing it in trees and shit? Just a bunch of juvenile muthafuckas that are 2nd rate in dey own state. Only thing good about this shithole is dey beat da Ducks for a Natty. And Bo Jackson. Western Arkansas is a dump. And yes, f**k you Wild Turkey.

BAYLOR:
Your best teams ever were allowed to r*pe the entire campus, and you still couldn't win the Big 12. You also were the home of the Branch Dividian assholes. This campus should have been burn't to the f**king ground years ago.

Enough for now. I'll be back later to insult the rest of you sorry-assed bitches.
This guy has potential...will be watching closely.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not sure what western Arkansas has to do with Auburn so I’m gonna need some additional information for context. I suggest the OP not disappoint.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You live in Nebraska.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^Eats Taco Bell cooked by a 16 year old black kid and thinks he’s eating “Mexican food”.
Actually I prefer authentic Taquerias and my go to are lengua burritos.

So no.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BAYLOR: Your best teams ever were allowed to r*pe the entire campus, and you still couldn't win the Big 12. You also were the home of the Branch Dividian assholes. This campus should have been burn't to the f**king ground years ago.
Forcibly fucked in the ass and THEN burnt please...if you're going to do it, do it right.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOSTON COLLEGE: Cool story bro. You be a college. In Boston. Outside of Doug Flutie and his Hail Mary and Glenn Foley and the Eagles beating Notre Dame in '93 nobody even cares about this shit-ass homerdome school of nobodies. Who are dese f**king guise?

CALIFORNIA: Is this even a school or a grooming grounds for future protestors? WTF has this school actually done on a football field other than return a failed pooch kick against Stanford to beat John Elway? Fuck everything about this school of future nerds and Google or Apple employees everybody hates.

CLEM(p)SON: Perry Tuttle can suck a fat babies dick. Sure, you won some Natty's recently, but it took a smooth talkin' retard to make it happen. Your coach is the real life Forrest f**king Gump for shit's sake. And your current QB is f**king Sunshine from Remember the Titans (the real guy actually played for South Carolina, not Clempson). Cotdam you is just a bunch of dumbass lucky sunsabitches.