• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

F/A QB's including those who will be released.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course RG3 and JF are the hot names out there. there're a few guys out there that I think are going to be released or tradable. Hoyer, Mallet, Schaub, possibly Rivers, Kap, Cutler, and Stafford.

Stafford is more than likely staying, put know way he wants to sit behind Romo. Same is likely true of Cutler and Rivers.

I think Cutler isn't great but has all the tools and would probably be willing to weigh his options knowing that Romo is one hit away from retirement.

Hoyer As a back up to Romo with the high potential to start and a very Cap friendly number. Would any of you guys be Okay with taking him....Yes we draft a QB in the 1st.

I say yes. He was horrible in the playoffs, but I think he's a tweener QB better than any back up but not a true starter, but for 1 year I think he can really help a team.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course RG3 and JF are the hot names out there. there're a few guys out there that I think are going to be released or tradable. Hoyer, Mallet, Schaub, possibly Rivers, Kap, Cutler, and Stafford.

Stafford is more than likely staying, put know way he wants to sit behind Romo. Same is likely true of Cutler and Rivers.

I think Cutler isn't great but has all the tools and would probably be willing to weigh his options knowing that Romo is one hit away from retirement.

Hoyer As a back up to Romo with the high potential to start and a very Cap friendly number. Would any of you guys be Okay with taking him....Yes we draft a QB in the 1st.

I say yes. He was horrible in the playoffs, but I think he's a tweener QB better than any back up but not a true starter, but for 1 year I think he can really help a team.
Rivers, Kap, Cutler and Stafford...aren't getting released. Hoyer, Mallet and Schaub would fall in line with the scrub backups we had this year. If they were thinking of signing one of those guys, I'd rather they draft a QB in the 1st round and just keep Moore as the backup

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler will not agree to be Romo's backup unless not one team needing a starter gave him a call.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always keep the cap in mind with any FA...but absolutely for backup QB. There is no way any team looks at guys like Rivers, Stafford and Cutler as a backup...

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivers, Kap, Cutler and Stafford...aren't getting released. Hoyer, Mallet and Schaub would fall in line with the scrub backups we had this year. If they were thinking of signing one of those guys, I'd rather they draft a QB in the 1st round and just keep Moore as the backup
All those guys could be had in trade, I think.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All those guys could be had in trade, I think.
You're right, but all those guys are 8 figures a year starters. Romo counts $28 million against next year's cap. And none of those guys would be on board with coming here as Romo's backup.

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Kelly wanting to give Kap a shot in SF.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always keep the cap in mind with any FA...but absolutely for backup QB. There is no way any team looks at guys like Rivers, Stafford and Cutler as a backup...
Of course not Really the name of this thread should be would you guys like to sign Joyer on the cheap because he's going to be cut. The rest of this thread is mostly a reach, well maybe not Kap. No thanks on Kap.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manziel or Tebow?

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manziel or Tebow?

OMG that's not a choice that's a prison sentence but of the 2 I would puke all the way to prison and take TeBlow at least he would show up to work even though he does not have the talent to b a NFL QB.

The guy I wanted to bring in as a backup last year was Colt McCoy .

This year not sure still have to look around some more

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG that's not a choice that's a prison sentence but of the 2 I would puke all the way to prison and take TeBlow at least he would show up to work even though he does not have the talent to b a NFL QB.

The guy I wanted to bring in as a backup last year was Colt McCoy .

This year not sure still have to look around some more
Colt would have won 4-5 more games IMO

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not interest in any free agent QB's and definitely would not trade for either RGIII or Manziel. and don't want either if they are released by the Skins or Browns