• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

EZEKIEL ELLIOTT Suspension Upheld

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not when you consider that he could get any one of them regardless of guilt or innocence. Brady and Zeke should both serve as wake up calls that when Roger wants his pound of flesh he will get it no matter what science or the medical field tell him.

Out of 2000 players, when One or Two find themselves in questionable circumstances, at the very least, they dont care.....Im sure there are players around the league that dont view the Zeke situation like Cowboy fans do

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be great when Dallas hangs half a hundred on the Giants this weekend, and are still scoring when up big with under a minute.

giphy.gif

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
68 suspensions under Goodell

Roughly 6 per season

Over 2000 players in the league

Trust me, 95% of the players in the league have more important things to fight for than Goodells power
I think it has very little to do with the amount of actual suspensions and the fact that Goodell has the ultimate power to do whatever he wants, and doesn't often have a rhyme or reason to why the fine amount, or why the suspension length other than his own whims at that particular time.

And, if you've seen how players view him around the league, you'll find that those who have no real reason to worry about being suspended still feel that this is an issue with how much end game power he has.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it has very little to do with the amount of actual suspensions and the fact that Goodell has the ultimate power to do whatever he wants, and doesn't often have a rhyme or reason to why the fine amount, or why the suspension length other than his own whims at that particular time.

And, if you've seen how players view him around the league, you'll find that those who have no real reason to worry about being suspended still feel that this is an issue with how much end game power he has.

I like your idea of just a standard flat suspension for certain offenses....Set in stone...'Domestic Violence, 5 games (or 10) period'

I could definitely see it get to that point.....

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the dirt is coming out.

Zeke knocked her up paid for this chick to get an abortion
Said she likes to be choked in the bedroom and that's why he choked her
Had a 3some with her and Lucky
Was doing Coke, Moly, and other drugs at Ohio St with this chick

Last edited:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How Thompson acquired the bruises she photographed are at the crux of this investigation. In one part of his testimony, Elliott calls Thompson "a small, pale girl and she bruised a lot. I mean, she bruised very easy. It was not uncommon for her to have bruises.''

This leads to an exchange about rough sex, which Elliott testified could have caused the bruises. He maintained that Thompson asked for rough sex. If she asked him to spank her, he spanked her.

Question: "Did she ever ask you to choke her?''

Elliott: "She did."

Question: "Did you ever choke her that week?''

Elliott: "I don't know.''

Question: "It's possible?''

Elliott: "It's possible.''

Here's another exchange from transcripts Elliott's defense team has chosen to place into the public record.

Question: "You said you liked her because she liked to party, drink and do drugs?''

Elliott: "Yes.''

Question: "You liked to do that, too?"

Elliott: "I do like to party.''

Question: "And like to get drunk?''

Elliott: "Yes.''

Question: "You like to do drugs?''

Elliott: "I did in college.''

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOl the Judge is roasting the NFL I wish I could watch this. Also:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK now it's time for the courts to kick the NFL in it's balls.
Be angry, be happy, be frustrated, be confused or whatever, but time to move on. Play this week. Take the suspension and then play Football. Tired of this crap already and hoping they don't go down the stupid path Brady and the NFLPA did. If we can't win without Zeke for 6 games we aren't ready anyway.:2cents:

WayfaringStranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be angry, be happy, be frustrated, be confused or whatever, but time to move on. Play this week. Take the suspension and then play Football. Tired of this crap already and hoping they don't go down the stupid path Brady and the NFLPA did. If we can't win without Zeke for 6 games we aren't ready anyway.:2cents:

Elliot is a very good RB... his blitz pick up will be missed most IMO. However it's the Cowboys' OL that makes that offense tick.

Pretty sure Earl Campbell, with his two crutches, could rush for 1000 yards behind that OL.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elliot is a very good RB... his blitz pick up will be missed most IMO. However it's the Cowboys' OL that makes that offense tick.

Pretty sure Earl Campbell, with his two crutches, could rush for 1000 yards behind that OL.

They still play defense as well as Adam Sandler acts

WayfaringStranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They still play defense as well as Adam Sandler acts

With the Cowboys' mediocre defense, they still managed 13 wins. That's because their defense was barely on the field.

Because of their OL and ball control offense.