• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Explosive Brian Flores lawsuit claims Dolphins offered him 100k a game to tank

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised that the news cycle is already finished with Dave Culley and the Texans. That guy took over a horrible situation and finished with the same number of wins they had before when Watson was the QB. Moreover, they were still competing in week 17. To me, it's seems like they never had him as anything more than a stopgap.

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flores is about to get deep, deep into that big ol bag of NFL money…
I would give him the sweat off my balls, keep it tied up in court until he is broke. This is a bitch move and maybe shows why miami canned him to begin with

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing that, but why is he getting a bag of money? Because some team decided on someone before interviewing him?
The same reason Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid got a bag of money.

If you have the money that the NFL does. It's best to make this stuff go away ASAP. Regardless of who is in the right or wrong.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the allegations about him being offered extra money to tank have any truth to them, he is going to get a huge bag from the NFL to settle.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the allegations about him being offered extra money to tank have any truth to them, he is going to get a huge bag from the NFL to settle.
I have a very hard time believing he has proof of that. Even if it is true. It's not like anyone is putting that in writing.

I could see where someone said it jokingly and he's trying to move around the context of it? He's probably just piling onto the suit with as much as he can.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,521.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised that the news cycle is already finished with Dave Culley and the Texans. That guy took over a horrible situation and finished with the same number of wins they had before when Watson was the QB. Moreover, they were still competing in week 17. To me, it's seems like they never had him as anything more than a stopgap.
It could be argued that the 2021-22 Texans over-achieved.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends. Does he have any evidence? Or does he think him saying it was so is sufficient?
I mean, no one is putting that in writing. Even the Dolphins aren't that dumb. No one is. I would be stunned if there's a shred of "proof". Like I said above, the absolute MOST I could see is where somebody higher up made a joke about it. Now, he's moving around the context of it to allow him to pile onto his lawsuit.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, no one is putting that in writing. Even the Dolphins aren't that dumb. No one is. I would be stunned if there's a shred of "proof". Like I said above, the absolute MOST I could see is where somebody higher up made a joke about it. Now, he's moving around the context of it to allow him to pile onto his lawsuit.
Sounds right

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess he wants to be the CK of coaching. Mission accomplished

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems odd since the Broncos just finished several years with a black coach in Vance Joseph. Broncos response:

The allegations from Brian Flores directed toward the Denver Broncos in today’s court filing are blatantly false.
Our interview with Mr. Flores regarding our head coaching position began promptly at the scheduled time of 7:30 a.m. on Jan. 5, 2019, in a Providence, R.I., hotel. There were five Broncos executives present for the interview, which lasted approximately three-and-a-half hours—the fully allotted time—and concluded shortly before 11 a.m.
Pages of detailed notes, analysis and evaluations from our interview demonstrate the depth of our conversation and sincere interest in Mr. Flores as a head coaching candidate.
Our process was thorough and fair to determine the most qualified candidate for our head coaching position. The Broncos will vigorously defend the integrity and values of our organization—and its employees—from such baseless and disparaging claims.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems odd since the Broncos just finished several years with a black coach in Vance Joseph. Broncos response:
Good point about Vance Joseph. Also seems weird he’s claiming he is not being hired because he’s black, since he already was hired as a HC once.

Last edited:

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of this is nonsense

The 100k thing is hilarious