• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Explosive Brian Flores lawsuit claims Dolphins offered him 100k a game to tank

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow that was a pretty horrible thing to write, I can see by the people who upvoted you that racism and being an asshole is alive and well on this board.
Oh please spare us your SJW stance. Flores is the boy who called wolf, he's a implausible candidate for a victim of racism and being the face for the cause. He got handed the job of HC despite not ever having been even a coordinator college or pro, his biggest qualifications were being on BB staff and being black. Ross obviously wanted to be seen as someone who was eager to give minorities opportunities and have both his GM and HC being minorities. Flores didn't hire any black candidates for his coordinators or QB coach but now he wants to champion the cause to help black candidates get ahead....right?
It so obvious how some here are coming into this with perceived opinions of the various characters and their own slanted political stance and are trying to force feed the facts to fit them. Flores is a self serving asshole with a inflated sense of his own worth and achievements and shows zero integrity or gratitude to those who have given him a hand up on his rise to the top and being a HC. It is laughable that he is claiming he's a victim of racism.

Last edited:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 coaches recently have given Belichick trouble in the AFCE - Flores and Daboll
Both are Ex - New England coaches who Belichick mentored and recommended for promotion.
Flores, who beat NE 3/4 times is now out of the AFC East.
Daboll, who beat NE 3 of 4 is now out of AFCE

This works out in Bill Belichicks favor, No?
So Flores wasn't a victim of racism but a victim of master puppeteer Bill Belichick? Did I get that right?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you factor in that McHoody is gone and is likely taking coaches with him? Not exactly gaining ground...and Ziegler is gone too.
I'm a Patriots fan. You are a rams fan.
Perhaps you are unaware of all the departing coaches in NE every year?
Below is only a partial list. New names have been added since then, as usual.

"As Bill Belichick enters another season as head coach of the New England Patriots, there's been yet another wave of shuffling assistant coaches and filling openings under him.
It's been a recurring theme for the Patriots since Belichick took the job in 2000. With the Patriots' long-running success, their assistants tend to make appealing candidates for other teams. Plus, coaches hopping around the league is simply in the NFL's nature."

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow that was a pretty horrible thing to write, I can see by the people who upvoted you that racism and being an asshole is alive and well on this board.
I don't see what his comment had to do with racism? It's people that read or look into things incorrectly and spin it into their agenda that is alive

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Patriots fan. You are a rams fan.
Perhaps you are unaware of all the departing coaches in NE every year?
Below is only a partial list. New names have been added since then, as usual.

"As Bill Belichick enters another season as head coach of the New England Patriots, there's been yet another wave of shuffling assistant coaches and filling openings under him.
It's been a recurring theme for the Patriots since Belichick took the job in 2000. With the Patriots' long-running success, their assistants tend to make appealing candidates for other teams. Plus, coaches hopping around the league is simply in the NFL's nature."

OC is a pretty major loss, especially since Bill is a defensive guy. Rams could lose yet another OC this year and are facing their former QB coach in the SB (with their former OC now leading the Packers and their former DC leading the Bengals). For the Rams, OC is a little easier to replace, given McVay's heavy involvement anyway.

As far as the AFC East, the only staff gaining ground is the Jets (and that's not for positive reasons, lol).

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see what his comment had to do with racism? It's people that read or look into things incorrectly and spin it into their agenda that is alive

It's implying that his claims of racism in hiring practices is BS, but it's more dismissive than racist.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 coaches recently have given Belichick trouble in the AFCE - Flores and Daboll
Both are Ex - New England coaches who Belichick mentored and recommended for promotion.
Flores, who beat NE 3/4 times is now out of the AFC East.
Daboll, who beat NE 3 of 4 is now out of AFCE

This works out in Bill Belichicks favor, No?
Bill has a losing record vs the AFCE w/o TB before those guys got there. Flores was ok with the recommend when he got the job, now thinks it's a travesty, because it helped another person get a job. That whiny, narcissist should have been quiet like the Belichicks, Pedersons, McDaniels etc that got fired, waited for their chance, and became HC's again. I hope Lovie Smith is another one who lands one of the vacant HC jobs this off-season

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's implying that his claims of racism in hiring practices is BS, but it's more dismissive than racist.
I have no clue what you are talking about. I'm quoting a post made about what another poster wrote, nothing to do with Flores or the NFL

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no clue what you are talking about. I'm quoting a post made about what another poster wrote, nothing to do with Flores or the NFL

It clearly does? The horrible thing to write was supposedly "lol nobodys hiring his stupid ass and all the crap that comes with him"

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill has a losing record vs the AFCE w/o TB before those guys got there. Flores was ok with the recommend when he got the job, now thinks it's a travesty, because it helped another person get a job. That whiny, narcissist should have been quiet like the Belichicks, Pedersons, McDaniels etc that got fired, waited for their chance, and became HC's again. I hope Lovie Smith is another one who lands one of the vacant HC jobs this off-season
I will agree with you that Flores complaint about talking to people before hiring is not reallistic.
I told my young supervisor in Okinawa that if he was going to go by the book, he will be the only supervisor in the world that is not cheating the process.
I had a lot of experience in hiring and taught him how to cheat.
It is the way it is done in public and in private.
If you know someone who knows a candidate, you are going to call him. Even though it is illegal in some cases.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It clearly does? The horrible thing to write was supposedly "lol nobodys hiring his stupid ass and all the crap that comes with him"
What does that have to do with color or racism? Guy supposedly takes money for tanking games 3 years ago, fires an OC each year he is there, butts heads with the GM and QB and now is sharing his texts with his former boss/friend. I see that as the crap that comes with him, an egomaniac, self serving mofo

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that have to do with color or racism? Guy supposedly takes money for tanking games 3 years ago, fires an OC each year he is there, butts heads with the GM and QB and now is sharing his texts with his former boss/friend. I see that as the crap that comes with him, an egomaniac, self serving mofo
its simple flores is black i said something bad about him hence im a racist duh everybody knows that
trumps a stupid ass too but thats for another board:suds:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its simple flores is black i said something bad about him hence im a racist duh everybody knows that
trumps a stupid ass too but thats for another board:suds:
I usually don't respond to racists, but because of your friend on your AV vouched for you I will. A friend of mine is like Flores, Cape Verdean. When people asked him what nationality he was, he would say Portuguese. When it came to apply for a car dealership, as a minority owner, he checked off that he was African American. Technically he is correct in both, the Cape Verde Islands are off the African Coast and may still speak Portuguese , even after their independence

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait wait wait he didn't TAKE the money he claimed it was OFFERED to him. If you are gonna make posts like this at least get yer facts straight there pard.

Miami did try to tank, they depleted the roster and he still had winning records the last 2 seasons. How he got 5 wins in '19 when management was shooting for the top pick in the draft was remarkable. That alone speaks for his qualifications.

Are you honestly claiming you would not be upset if you flew to NY, prepared for and went through an interview knowing you never had a shot at the job as they had already made up their minds? I don't believe you.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait wait wait he didn't TAKE the money he claimed it was OFFERED to him. If you are gonna make posts like this at least get yer facts straight there pard.

Miami did try to tank, they depleted the roster and he still had winning records the last 2 seasons. How he got 5 wins in '19 when management was shooting for the top pick in the draft was remarkable. That alone speaks for his qualifications.

Are you honestly claiming you would not be upset if you flew to NY, prepared for and went through an interview knowing you never had a shot at the job as they had already made up their minds? I don't believe you.
You could believe what the fuck you want, I could care less. Hue Jackson came out and said that Cleveland did the same to him, that because they weren't expected to win he would be compensated more at year end. He then retracted and said that upper management said that it was a 4 yr rebuilding plan, and that they would get rid of some key players for higher draft players in the next few years but really didn't understand what they meant. I'm sure Dolphins were rebuilding, it has been done in every sport, since the beginning. As far as the interview, I could see him being a little pissed but I understand politics and knows it happens every day, in every line of work. Do you think Bill's 2 sons are coaches on NE because they were qualified? Mutts got jobs because of nepotism, referrals, recommendations will usually put somebody towards the top of the list regardless you pard

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could believe what the fuck you want, I could care less. Hue Jackson came out and said that Cleveland did the same to him, that because they weren't expected to win he would be compensated more at year end. He then retracted and said that upper management said that it was a 4 yr rebuilding plan, and that they would get rid of some key players for higher draft players in the next few years but really didn't understand what they meant. I'm sure Dolphins were rebuilding, it has been done in every sport, since the beginning. As far as the interview, I could see him being a little pissed but I understand politics and knows it happens every day, in every line of work. Do you think Bill's 2 sons are coaches on NE because they were qualified? Mutts got jobs because of nepotism, referrals, recommendations will usually put somebody towards the top of the list regardless you pard
Teams in every sport tank. It's a non-story.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been on both ends of that. There were a lot of people interviewed for my job in Okinawa. Chance of a lifetime promotion for a lot of very qualified guys. I was already there and worked with the Hiring Manager. A lot of guys were pissed. My boss almost let the cat out of the bag when he told one of the candidates, "Oh, don't worry about (me) I was given the job before it was even advertized. I could not tell my then employer I was leaving. I did anyways and told him to keep it quiet.

This is the way of the world.......

Some of Sonny's friend just tell somebody, "you will hire my nephew"

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been on both ends of that. There were a lot of people interviewed for my job in Okinawa. Chance of a lifetime promotion for a lot of very qualified guys. I was already there and worked with the Hiring Manager. A lot of guys were pissed. My boss almost let the cat out of the bag when he told one of the candidates, "Oh, don't worry about (me) I was given the job before it was even advertized. I could not tell my then employer I was leaving. I did anyways and told him to keep it quiet.

This is the way of the world.......

Some of Sonny's friend just tell somebody, "you will hire my nephew"
Or I tell them not to hire my nephew, big fuck up. He used my name to get jobs as a waiter in some fancy restaurants on Federal Hill. Then he has a few pops, and gets into fights and gets canned . Then I get a call from the owner or maitre" d , explaining the situation, not knowing he used me for a reference. I told him, don't ever embarrass me again, it's happened more than once

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or I tell them not to hire my nephew, big fuck up. He used my name to get jobs as a waiter in some fancy restaurants on Federal Hill. Then he has a few pops, and gets into fights and gets canned . Then I get a call from the owner or maitre" d , explaining the situation, not knowing he used me for a reference. I told him, don't ever embarrass me again, it's happened more than once
And then he ends up in the trunk?