• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Explosive Brian Flores lawsuit claims Dolphins offered him 100k a game to tank

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes BB had good things to say about his guys, but no way IMO is he happy about his personal text to Flores being made public and used as tool for Flores own agenda.
BB is the puppet master.

Just another way of him getting back at Goodell and the rest of the NFL morons who keep coming up with stupid rules and Goofball's judge, jury and executioner.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say I haven't read every post here. So what's @FlyerFinFan thinking about his squeaky clean organization?

Certainly, if true, this is worse than a 70 year old getting a hand job? Amirite?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and if he does have recordings he will not be able to get a job selling furniture.
Not like there is anything wrong with selling furniture, seeing that guy just bet 4.5 mill on Cinci in SB

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giving references, recommendations and referrals is part of every day life, happens in every type of business. Flores is too stupid that this is the way life works, saying that the NFL should not allow this. I'm sure Bill gave him a good nod when Miami called to ask about him, but he was ok with that?
I'm very surprised that nobody suspects that Belichick gave the reference to Daboll to get him out of the AFCE?????

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless he had permission?????
You think Belichick gave his permission to be thrown under the bus???!!??? Love you @Southieinnc but your starting to sound like your wearing a tin foil hat. Did you hear where Flores is now claiming that Belichick had a hand in influencing the Giant picking Daboll over him?

Flores ego won't allow him to accept that Daboll was simply a hotter/ better choice for HC then Flores and it's not really close, it has to be because of X,Y, or Z and not because Flores wasn't nearly the candidate Daboll was/is.

EDIT: Oh I see your aware and now are adding that to your conspiracy theories.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A thought on this. The new policy where a minority hire gives the team the guy comes from extra day 2 picks. Is it just me who thinks this could be a detriment in some instances like when potentially hiring from ones own division? Example, let's say the Broncos are down to Hackett and Bienemy. Obviously, the Aaron Rodgers angle is being played up here which I think is a non starter but who knows. Let's leave that off the table for now and the team has these guys dead even in their assessment. Then they say, wait a minute, why would we want K.C. to get two more 3rd rounders so let's go out of conference. Same issue possibly for the Saints if possibly looking at Leftwich. I'm not proposing this is the case, just food for thought. And I know this doesn't excuse all those other teams for not hiring minorities. I can just see this policy backfiring on the league as bad as the Rooney Rule has.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Texans hire Josh McCown they are going to get ripped apart by the media. I am sure a lot of important people within the NFL are telling the Texans that this is not the right time to hire him.