• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Explosive Brian Flores lawsuit claims Dolphins offered him 100k a game to tank

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ask you, how goes Gase get another shot and Flores doesn't?
Flores just got fired. Retread's are a common occurrence in the NFL. Many predicted that Flores would land another job either this cycle or next year.

Flores isn't going to get another shot now because of this lawsuit. He's burned bridges, and relationships are primary ways how coaches land jobs.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes BB doesn’t enjoy being in the media spotlight. I would think he’s disappointed with his protégé doing this to him.
Unless they have been talking privately.
Belichick has no problem with giving a reference for a coach. Why is that his problem?

Here is an example of BB giving high regards to a coach we wanted to keep:

"The Patriots coach even compared McDaniels to his former colleague and fellow coaching icon, Nick Saban.

"This is kind of like Saban when we were in Cleveland," Belichick said. "Nick knew what every player was doing ... and Josh is kind of the same way. He knows what all 11 guys are doing on offense."

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick has no problem with giving a reference for a coach. Why is that his problem?

"The Patriots coach even compared McDaniels to his former colleague and fellow coaching icon, Nick Saban.

"This is kind of like Saban when we were in Cleveland," Belichick said. "Nick knew what every player was doing ... and Josh is kind of the same way. He knows what all 11 guys are doing on offense."
Yes BB had good things to say about his guys, but no way IMO is he happy about his personal text to Flores being made public and used as tool for Flores own agenda.

raider bill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They go on to use the racial composition of the Raiders roster, from McKenzie to now. Which now tilts more "white"

Like white players can't be better. 1 player is almost a 2 percent swing on a 60 person roster. Was there a better available black player when Maxx Crosby or Hunter Renfrow was selected? Flores may have a point, but his attorneys are just throwing a bunch of shit against the wall to see what sticks.

The Raiders historically have hired and drafted people of all backgrounds long before there was a rule.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flores just got fired. Retread's are a common occurrence in the NFL. Many predicted that Flores would land another job either this cycle or next year.

Flores isn't going to get another shot now because of this lawsuit. He's burned bridges, and relationships are primary ways how coaches land jobs.

Yeah, that's pretty obvious at this point. He'd better have some proof or really strong evidence or he's going to end up with no money and no job prospects above Division 2.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Giving references, recommendations and referrals is part of every day life, happens in every type of business. Flores is too stupid that this is the way life works, saying that the NFL should not allow this. I'm sure Bill gave him a good nod when Miami called to ask about him, but he was ok with that?

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They go on to use the racial composition of the Raiders roster, from McKenzie to now. Which now tilts more "white"

Like white players can't be better. 1 player is almost a 2 percent swing on a 60 person roster. Was there a better available black player when Maxx Crosby or Hunter Renfrow was selected? Flores may have a point, but his attorneys are just throwing a bunch of shit against the wall to see what sticks.

The Raiders historically have hired and drafted people of all backgrounds long before there was a rule.
Exactly. Attacking the Raiders about diversity shows a shocking level of ignorance.

The Raiders hired the first latino HC in the NFL and the first black HC in the NFL--both happening BEFORE the Rooney Rule existed. The first Raiders GM not named Al Davis was a black man, McKenzie. They were also one of the first teams to have a woman executive high up in their front office. But yea, the makeup of their roster this year shows that they're a racist organization...Smh.

Besides, like a lot of lawsuits, Flores is cherry picking his facts and ignoring the rest. He bemoans the lack of black HCs this season, but won't acknowledge that there are currently 7 black GMs and at any given time 50-to-75% of coordinators are black.

Based on the GM and coordinator numbers, the question has to be asked--Is the Rooney Rule only failing HCs? Or did it just fail to get Flores the job(s) he wanted?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, it's not tied to race. There are also white players that find themselves in trouble also.
Do you really believe that? No joke; it’s constantly young black players. I use the example of the two Raider first round picks from 2020; Ruggs and the Cornerback. Felony drunk driving which led to the death of a child and the two back to back gun charges for the other guy
I’m serious, you don’t see the white players doing this stuff. There is something about the glorification of the thug lifestyle and “ no one is going to tell me what to do” attitude that pervades black society among the young

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Flores he doesn't have audio or video evidence to back up his allegations he may find himself being sued..

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Flores he doesn't have audio or video evidence to back up his allegations he may find himself being sued..

Would the NFL go that far? I think beating him in court and having it out of the news is their primary goal.

To me, squashing him is only going to make them look like bullies, no matter what side you believe.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really believe that? No joke; it’s constantly young black players. I use the example of the two Raider first round picks from 2020; Ruggs and the Cornerback. Felony drunk driving which led to the death of a child and the two back to back gun charges for the other guy
I’m serious, you don’t see the white players doing this stuff. There is something about the glorification of the thug lifestyle and “ no one is going to tell me what to do” attitude that pervades black society among the young
I mean Seattle had a backup OL that beat the shit out of his then girlfriend last year. He was white.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean Seattle had a backup OL that beat the shit out of his then girlfriend last year. He was white.
I don’t suppose there is any value in this argument anyway. It doesn’t help anything

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland owner Jimmy Hasland refutted Jackson´s allegations.

"Unequivocally, Hue Jackson was never paid to lose games,"..... "That is an absolute falsehood. And it’s also an absolute falsehood that I laughed while we were losing. Most people who know me would say, ‘That’s not how Jimmy would react to losing.’

Also learned Cleveland owner may be a Seinfeld fan in the process.....

1644083291373.png