• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Explosive Brian Flores lawsuit claims Dolphins offered him 100k a game to tank

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this one is kind of a stretch.
he (allegedly) refused to tank & follow illegal orders in 2019.
So they fired him at the end of 2021?

Also I guess he found his honor & integrity at the end of 2021 to finally report said offenses.
You can't fault a guy for trying not to throw his organization under the bus.
Ross was not happy with the Tua situation. Not getting his tank job for Burrow lingered......

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't fault a guy for trying not to throw his organization under the bus.
Ross was not happy with the Tua situation. Not getting his tank job for Burrow lingered......
I am not faulting him. You have a right to look out for yourself.
I am just not throwing out words like Honor & high integrity. These do not come into play in this situation.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they are the ones who can’t stay out of trouble. I couldn’t find any examples of white players in trouble. They are much smarter and stay out of trouble

I shouldn't even dignify this with a response.

But If the league was 100% white, first, it would be an ugly game that would look like it did in the 1920s, But also there would be plenty of white players getting in trouble.

You can cherry pick all you want, but the fact is, if the league is 70% black, they will be the most likely to get into trouble. That doesn't even factor in the process to how they get there. They are far more likely to be tracked and profiled than their white counterparts.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But If the league was 100% white, first, it would be an ugly game that would look like it did in the 1920s, But also there would be plenty of white players getting in trouble.

You can cherry pick all you want, but the fact is, if the league is 70% black, they will be the most likely to get into trouble. That doesn't even factor in the process to how they get there. They are far more likely to be tracked and profiled than their white counterparts.
You shouldn't even try to talk facts and reason with that racist clown. I think he is just being a troll tryihg to trigger a response.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow! What a bunch of nonsense.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep.
The scrutiny is very lopsided.
This current issue is just a microcosm of the endemic problem inside the NFL as a whole.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.
The scrutiny is very lopsided.
This current issue is just a microcosm of the endemic problem inside the NFL as a whole.
Good lord liberalism really is a mental illness

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Whitlock exposed Flores for the sorry piece of shit he really is

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Whitlock exposed Flores for the sorry piece of shit he really is
and the reporters, analysts and former players who compare the NFL to a plantation. Poor folks om plantations didn't make any money, got beatings if they were lucky and not lynched, raped and had zero rights. Mahomes at 500 mill is on one helluva a plantation, has to be growing stuff for Escobar. Kap #2 trying to compare himself to MLK, Harriet Tubman, Till, Parks etc, what a POS. He married a white woman, so he is racist. The last 3 previous Miami coaches under Ross had similar records, all white and all fired.

Last edited:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the reporters, analysts and former players who compare the NFL to a plantation. Poor folks om plantations didn't make any money, got beatings if they were lucky and not lynched, raped and had zero rights. Mahomes at 500 mill is on one helluva a plantation, has to be growing stuff for Escobar. Kap #2 trying to compare himself to MLK, Harriet Tubman, Till, Parks etc, what a POS. He married a white woman, so he is racist. The last 3 previous Miami coaches under Ross had similar records, all white and all fired.
The idea that this is all about forcing the NFL to sell a team to a black lead group of financiers was interesting take. Bronco's are in the middle of a change of ownership and if they can paint Ross as someone who was tanking it could lead to him possibly be forced to sell. IDK if there is any truth to it but it does make you wonder.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The idea that this is all about forcing the NFL to sell a team to a black lead group of financiers was interesting take. Bronco's are in the middle of a change of ownership and if they can paint Ross as someone who was tanking it could lead to him possibly be forced to sell. IDK if there is any truth to it but it does make you wonder.
Yeah but Ross already had minority owners with Jennifer Lopez , Serena Williams etc, so doesn"t need to be rappers like Jay Z , they already have interests in NBA teams. Mahomes has interest in a few teams I believe. I mean for him to say Elways was hungover, who gives a fuck? I"m sure I met with people hungover, not an insult. He sounds like a Narcissist, God given talent to coach , has dreams comparable to MLK. Hue Jackson came to his defense and made it worse, having to back pedal and say they didn't pay him to lose games, but that he didn't know what the 4 year rebuild program meant either, and Brian probably didn't either. If he grabbed 100k a game and is so honorable, why didn't he go to Troy Vincent or Goodell when it was "happening" 3 years ago??? He pulled a Kap, threw his mentor BB under the bus and doubt will ever be a HC in the NFL again. If he bought his time, I"m sure someone would have given him another chance, like BB who got fired in Cleveland, had to settle as DC under Parcells again, and then he got another shot. Gm is Miami is black, and Flores I believed fired all of his own OC's, so why is he surprised that he got fired?

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some have said the reason why the nfl loaned Snyder money to own 100% of the redskins, was with the stipulation that he’d eventually sale a portion to minorities

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, how do I sign up for that “plantation”? This nonsense is getting ridiculous