• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Explosive Brian Flores lawsuit claims Dolphins offered him 100k a game to tank

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not convinced he has not talked to Belichick.
Belichick talks to a lot of people but rarely near a microphone or reporter.....

Radio mentioned this crazy conspiracy theory... BB and Flores cooked this whole thing up and decided to have BB "mistakenly" text Flores to get the league in trouble and "punish" them.

Honest mistake imo I believe from Belichick to text the wrong Flores but it certainly opened the door for all of this and it will be very interesting to see what comes of it.

Yet according to the league "NO merit for lawsuit what so ever" followed 3 days later with a memo saying it was. Screw the league and Goodell!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Belichick gave his permission to be thrown under the bus???!!??? Love you @Southieinnc but your starting to sound like your wearing a tin foil hat. Did you hear where Flores is now claiming that Belichick had a hand in influencing the Giant picking Daboll over him?

Flores ego won't allow him to accept that Daboll was simply a hotter/ better choice for HC then Flores and it's not really close, it has to be because of X,Y, or Z and not because Flores wasn't nearly the candidate Daboll was/is.

EDIT: Oh I see your aware and now are adding that to your conspiracy theories.
How is Belichick "under the bus?"
He's not in any trouble of any kind.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Radio mentioned this crazy conspiracy theory... BB and Flores cooked this whole thing up and decided to have BB "mistakenly" text Flores to get the league in trouble and "punish" them.

Honest mistake imo I believe from Belichick to text the wrong Flores but it certainly opened the door for all of this and it will be very interesting to see what comes of it.

Yet according to the league "NO merit for lawsuit what so ever" followed 3 days later with a memo saying it was. Screw the league and Goodell!

NFL is noted for their unbiased investigations!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flores is sharing his texts from BB, showing first he says congrats on getting the Giants gig, and then when Flores says you sure, I haven't been on the interview? BB retracts and says sorry, that was meant for Daboll. NFL is going to say why is BB giving not only insider info, but for another organization, before it was even announced. That's not only throwing BB under the bus, but backing up and doing it a few times, like Ritchie Aprile in the Sopranos. Now as as far as any trouble, I really don't know, but the confidence level took a shot, from other Organizations imo

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flores is sharing his texts from BB, showing first he says congrats on getting the Giants gig, and then when Flores says you sure, I haven't been on the interview? BB retracts and says sorry, that was meant for Daboll. NFL is going to say why is BB giving not only insider info, but for another organization, before it was even announced. That's not only throwing BB under the bus, but backing up and doing it a few times, like Ritchie Aprile in the Sopranos. Now as as far as any trouble, I really don't know, but the confidence level took a shot, from other Organizations imo
MEH

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MEH? You don't think this is a big deal? Belichick got betrayed and thrown under the bus by a guy he gave his first and only NFL gig, before becoming a HC in Miami. Flores thinks its wrong for guys to help in the hiring process, yet he is texting BB to see if he has any insight or heard any word on the Giants job, hypocritical imo

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

throw (one) under the bus​

1. To exploit one's trust for an ulterior purpose, advantage, or agenda;

Does this^^^ clear it up for you?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found out about 35 years ago. Coaching is not an honorable profession.
I suspect that would also include professional.
Saying used to be " there is no honor among thieves" now it's "there is no honor among coaches" or is it is amongst?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

throw (one) under the bus​

1. To exploit one's trust for an ulterior purpose, advantage, or agenda;

Does this^^^ clear it up for you?
No.
I already went on record saying I wasn't convinced that the BB text was an "error"

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MEH? You don't think this is a big deal? Belichick got betrayed and thrown under the bus by a guy he gave his first and only NFL gig, before becoming a HC in Miami. Flores thinks its wrong for guys to help in the hiring process, yet he is texting BB to see if he has any insight or heard any word on the Giants job, hypocritical imo
It doesn't fit his narrative...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.
I already went on record saying I wasn't convinced that the BB text was an "error"
Yeah then Flores goes onto say BB helped Daboll get the job. How does that fit into your scenario?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah then Flores goes onto say BB helped Daboll get the job. How does that fit into your scenario?
2 coaches recently have given Belichick trouble in the AFCE - Flores and Daboll
Both are Ex - New England coaches who Belichick mentored and recommended for promotion.
Flores, who beat NE 3/4 times is now out of the AFC East.
Daboll, who beat NE 3 of 4 is now out of AFCE

This works out in Bill Belichicks favor, No?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 coaches recently have given Belichick trouble in the AFCE - Flores and Daboll
Both are Ex - New England coaches who Belichick mentored and recommended for promotion.
Flores, who beat NE 3/4 times is now out of the AFC East.
Daboll, who beat NE 3 of 4 is now out of AFCE

This works out in Bill Belichicks favor, No?

When you factor in that McHoody is gone and is likely taking coaches with him? Not exactly gaining ground...and Ziegler is gone too.