• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Expected more from the Rams

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got some pressure at times on Romo but for the most part our offensive line pass blocked well. They had stuffed the run the first 2 games. I know they were playing pass for the most part early. I was impressed with Bradford. He took shot after shot and made some really nice throws. The WRs dropped a few on him but they have no running game whatsoever. That was a complete team win today. Bailey missed a chip shot but that was about it.

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it would've been closer too. They had a solid defense last year and I was under the impression that they improved further. I know we've got some studs on offense but I was expecting more resistance. They're still the same ol Lambs. They need to get some decent WR's in there, Bradford would be considered alot better than he is/has been. He's got the accuracy, but I remember at least four drops - a couple in key spots. I actually kind of like Pead, I think they should pick one and go with it. The multi-back system is overrated imo. Everyone's trying to go to it. I don't know if Pead is even capable of carrying the load (I haven't seen him much) but he seems to be their best option. Hard telling. These are all problems I'm glad aren't ours. Get us a guard, tackle, and safety and we're pretty damn good imo.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could have been the Rams or it could have been a signs of things to come for the Cowboys. Only time will tell.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its both. I think the Rams still have some holes. With that being said it wouldnt surprise me one bit if they play well Thursday night vs SF. As for the Cowboys- I know we arent going to get 190 yds rushing a week and have a 34 to 24 run pass ratio in favor of the run. I would take the reverse though each week and that is possible. The defense just seems to be getting better. Claiborne gained confidence today. It looked like we had 15 guys out there on certain plays. Swarming, gang tackling. Im ready to see what we do next week.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its both. I think the Rams still have some holes. With that being said it wouldnt surprise me one bit if they play well Thursday night vs SF. As for the Cowboys- I know we arent going to get 190 yds rushing a week and have a 34 to 24 run pass ratio in favor of the run. I would take the reverse though each week and that is possible. The defense just seems to be getting better. Claiborne gained confidence today. It looked like we had 15 guys out there on certain plays. Swarming, gang tackling. Im ready to see what we do next week.

Another nice game vs SD will give the team much need confidence when they play Denver.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest thing that Cowboy fans have to be happy about is the fact that the pass rush and run defense have been pretty excellent in every game. Even though that last drive by KC really grinds my gears, they still pretty much shutdown the Chiefs run game. And to think this pass rush and run stuffing has come with Spencer missing two games and Ratliff playing in none. The one gripe I have with this team now is the offense putting points on the board and being efficient in the redzone. Today was a step in the right direction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest thing that Cowboy fans have to be happy about is the fact that the pass rush and run defense have been pretty excellent in every game. Even though that last drive by KC really grinds my gears, they still pretty much shutdown the Chiefs run game. And to think this pass rush and run stuffing has come with Spencer missing two games and Ratliff playing in none. The one gripe I have with this team now is the offense putting points on the board and being efficient in the redzone. Today was a step in the right direction.

Redzone efficiency has been a major issue for awhile now. If they can fix that we'd have a legit shot at contending.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt expect more from the Rams..... This is what I expect of the Cowboys.

Then again ... I'm not about 30 point games... Im old school. Defense and running game. And when I see it..... I really fucking love it.
96 rushing yards in the first half. 17 points to 18 yards .... Oh I really fucking love that

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expected more from the Rams

Me too! That said I sort of expected that yesterday. The Rams are thin on talent. We have only 2 OL worth the name and 1 RB. With RT Saffold and RB Richardson out we had no running game and we couldn't protect Bradford. The defense was disappointing yesterday but we'd have struggled against most NFL teams. With the 49ers receiving corps down to the bare bones Thursday will be a struggle-fest. I plan on taking the under.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may be right on the under. Not sure if you guys played against Kap last yr or Smith , but yall played them well both games if I remember correctly. I wouldnt be surprised if they are the ones leaving at 1-3.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may be right on the under. Not sure if you guys played against Kap last yr or Smith , but yall played them well both games if I remember correctly. I wouldnt be surprised if they are the ones leaving at 1-3.

KAp came in And finished the game where the rams and 9ers tied and played the whole game for the rams win

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Fisher will have some surprises on Thursday. I kept waiting for Bradford to go hurry up yesterday and it never happened. It wouldnt surprise me one bit if he does a lot of it Thursday to wear their defense out. They had a physical game yesterday and were wore down.