• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

expectations for the season

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. It still has to be proven in a court of law. One day sanity will return.
It's insane, but under most states' law, her word against yours is enough to send you to prison.

Watson was a moron. Even if you're into the happy ending scene, going from parlor to parlor and using dozens of different women, is just asking for something to go wrong. For Watson, or really any rich person or celebrity, if you want meaningless sex with someone you don't know, have your agent call a professional. It'd be safer (in many ways) and more efficient.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's insane, but under most states' law, her word against yours is enough to send you to prison.

Watson was a moron. Even if you're into the happy ending scene, going from parlor to parlor and using dozens of different women, is just asking for something to go wrong. For Watson, or really any rich person or celebrity, if you want meaningless sex with someone you don't know, have your agent call a professional. It'd be safer (in many ways) and more efficient.

Not that I have seen regarding the law.

Agreed, Watson was a moron.

Niner Outlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like the 49ers, just had untimely injuries. One overthrow was the difference between winning and losing the superbowl. You guys will be fine.
Kyle is too good of an offensive architect for the team not to be back in the playoffs
We expect to be back in the playoffs--that's what makes the Trey Lance trade price more palatable, but my point in bringing them up is that a if a decent-to-good team (not already picking in the top 5) want a top tier QB, one of those BIG upgrades that @Stymietee is talking about, it's gonna cost a lot to move up and get him. There just aren't that many QBs that hit FA anymore, so the trade market may be where that upgrade comes from. Soooo...if ya'll are looking for a productive, above average, but injury-prone, QB, there'll be one available on the west coast in February.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of those complaints though.....
"I was massaging his inner thigh and his genitals brushed up against my arms"??
What's really the motive????

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We expect to be back in the playoffs--that's what makes the Trey Lance trade price more palatable, but my point in bringing them up is that a if a decent-to-good team (not already picking in the top 5) want a top tier QB, one of those BIG upgrades that @Stymietee is talking about, it's gonna cost a lot to move up and get him. There just aren't that many QBs that hit FA anymore, so the trade market may be where that upgrade comes from. Soooo...if ya'll are looking for a productive, above average, but injury-prone, QB, there'll be one available on the west coast in February.
Lol, we need to find the next Ryan Tannehill

Niner Outlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I have seen regarding the law.
I don't want to toot my own horn <insert Watson joke, LMAO>, but I am an attorney. I can tell you for certain that the victim's testimony, by itself, is sufficient evidence for a conviction in Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee, South Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts. If the jury believes her word over yours, even if there is zero other evidence, you go to prison. And, IIRC, that's the law in virtually every state. However, some states, like Mississippi, require corroborating evidence if the victim's testimony is discredited or contradicted by other credible evidence.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to toot my own horn <insert Watson joke, LMAO>, but I am an attorney. I can tell you for certain that the victim's testimony, by itself, is sufficient evidence for a conviction in Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee, South Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania, and Massachusetts. If the jury believes her word over yours, even if there is zero other evidence, you go to prison. And, IIRC, that's the law in virtually every state. However, some states, like Mississippi, require corroborating evidence if the victim's testimony is discredited or contradicted by other credible evidence.

Maybe he should have tooted his own.

Well that sucks. Glad I am married. I am glad I tell my son not to put himself in situations like this. I hope he listens.

Boys…stay celibate.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to think I believe he is guilty.

He may be…he may not be. I don’t know.

What he is guilty of is conduct that looks questionable in a time where “women have to be believed.” Somehow, the world thinks women have become more virtuous I guess?
Your own words provide the fodder that helps poison potential jurors. "Deshaun “The predator“ Watson."

I grew up in a time when a few words from certain women would get you killed, nothing has changed except it now has a catchy group moniker for them and another name for certain individual acts. (Karens)

Let's all reflect for a moment as we consider who's supporting that “women have to be believed.” thing that you speak of. It looks like we (males) are our own worse enemy huh?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, your argument is thorough, but debatable due to injury, covid and as they say...."things going your way" in games.
How many experts had us winning the division last year? Look at all the injuries we survived last year, who thought we would be the Steelers? These are just random points but look at the internal issues within the Packers, Saints and Eagles organizations. The WFT has issues too but the morale is very high.
Let's host a playoff game again this year,
And i bet we win it. I bet the intimidation and jitters of the post season is over and done with. I'm not touching Deshaun, "no pun intended" until its clear whatever happened with those women was blurred by false reports. You want to lose the locker room, and fans and the last bit of respect from female employees....bring in Watson asap. Who else are we targeting at QB? Surely not Rogers? Is it Cam or the kid from Jacksonville?
Male are their own worse enemy, that's all I'll say on the Watson subject.

How many experts had this division as a powerhouse one? We cannot forget that it was the worse in football and its titleholder got there with a 7-9 record. The division will be better this year albeit not nearly as good as others.

I'll take that bet if you tell me that Fitz, Heinicke, and Allen are your QB's and you have the No. 1 defense in the game!!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the schedule guys, show me greater than 5 (possibly 6 if they're lucky) wins.

WEEKOPPONENTDATETIME (ET)NETWORK
1vs. ChargersSept. 121 p.m.CBS
2vs. Giants (TNF)Sept. 16 8:20 p.m.NFLN
3at BillsSept. 261 p.m.Fox
4at FalconsOct. 31 p.m.Fox
5vs. SaintsOct. 101 p.m.CBS
6vs. ChiefsOct. 171 p.m.CBS
7at PackersOct. 241 p.m.Fox
8at Broncos Oct. 314:25 p.m.Fox
9BYE WEEK
10vs. BuccaneersNov. 141 p.m.Fox
11at PanthersNov. 211 p.m.Fox
12vs. Seahawks (MNF)Nov. 298:15 p.m.ESPN
13at RaidersDec. 54:05 p.m.Fox
14vs. CowboysDec. 121 p.m.Fox
15at EaglesDec. 18/19TBDTBD
16at Cowboys (SNF)Dec. 268:20 p.m.NBC
17vs. EaglesJan. 21 p.m.Fox
18at GiantsJan. 91 p.m.Fox

WFT key games​

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I smell where you're coming from b/c it was a very weak position and he's not a big upgrade, but being a stop gap move AND a slight upgrade, that's a win imo, but even if Fitz does better than the QBs ya'll had last year, it'll still be one of the weakest positions on the team, so it'll still need major upgrading. And like you keep saying--a major upgrade, even if it's a draft pick, won't be easy/cheap to get (just ask my Niners!).
Oh. no doubt, it is an upgrade and a win considering the start point, and pardon me for wanting to get that major upgrade on a team that's ready to win now. I wonder how any other team's fanbase would react if their team announced that they are going with Ryan Fitzpatrick, Taylor Heinicke, and Allen at any point in the last 15 years? Oh wait, I can ask you how you would feel if the Niners were doing that?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. It still has to be proven in a court of law. One day sanity will return.
I agree with this, but it's going to take a monumental change from males set to defend the damsel in distress, to men who recognize females in full adult mode capable of doing rotten things in order to take advantage of the males previously mentioned. (Note the difference in males and men/ females and women.)

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the schedule guys, show me greater than 5 (possibly 6 if they're lucky) wins.

WEEKOPPONENTDATETIME (ET)NETWORK
1vs. ChargersSept. 121 p.m.CBS
2vs. Giants (TNF)Sept. 168:20 p.m.NFLN
3at BillsSept. 261 p.m.Fox
4at FalconsOct. 31 p.m.Fox
5vs. SaintsOct. 101 p.m.CBS
6vs. ChiefsOct. 171 p.m.CBS
7at PackersOct. 241 p.m.Fox
8at BroncosOct. 314:25 p.m.Fox
9BYE WEEK
10vs. BuccaneersNov. 141 p.m.Fox
11at PanthersNov. 211 p.m.Fox
12vs. Seahawks (MNF)Nov. 298:15 p.m.ESPN
13at RaidersDec. 54:05 p.m.Fox
14vs. CowboysDec. 121 p.m.Fox
15at EaglesDec. 18/19TBDTBD
16at Cowboys (SNF)Dec. 268:20 p.m.NBC
17vs. EaglesJan. 21 p.m.Fox
18at GiantsJan. 91 p.m.Fox

WFT key games​

I have us over the
Chargers
NYG
Falcons
Saints
Broncos
panthers
Raiders
Cowboy
Eagles
Eagles
NYG

I agree with this, but it's going to take a monumental change from males set to defend the damsel in distress, to men who recognize females in full adult mode capable of doing rotten things in order to take advantage of the males previously mentioned. (Note the difference in males and men/ females and women.)
Don’t get me started on that political rant.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your own words provide the fodder that helps poison potential jurors. "Deshaun “The predator“ Watson."

I grew up in a time when a few words from certain women would get you killed, nothing has changed except it now has a catchy group moniker for them and another name for certain individual acts. (Karens)

Let's all reflect for a moment as we consider who's supporting that “women have to be believed.” thing that you speak of. It looks like we (males) are our own worse enemy huh?

I was kidding. 22 counts sure makes him sound like it.

Yeah…you lived in a screwed up time. It is still screwed up…just not as bad.

Don’t get me started with men who see women as exactly the same as men, who want to give into societal BS, and are hardly men. Some men have lost all masculinity.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol, we need to find the next Ryan Tannehill
San Fran is the second team that's being monitored. Washington has an interest in Jimmy G and are waiting to see if Lance is the guy. (Kyle has already stated that he won't hesitate to start the kid if he earns it) That trade could happen during the pre-season, if it's going to happen.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have us over the
Chargers
NYG
Falcons
Saints
Broncos
panthers
Raiders
Cowboy
Eagles
Eagles
NYG

Don’t get me started on that political rant.
Sweeping the Giants and Philly is a tall order, especially the Giants. They won't beat the Chargers or Saints here, nor Falcons in their place, Raiders, Broncos are pick-'em (I give the edge to both of them. (see: Ryan Fitzpatrick, Taylor Heinicke, and Kyle Allen)

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody ever said that, except you!

Everything that I wrote related to being able to “spin a football” was related to due process.

The females will be deposed in September, He won’t be deposed until February, after the season is over. No exemption list either, so this means that he’s going to play somewhere this year. His current team might eat this year’s salary without production, but I doubt it. They’re going to move him this year before he’s cleared and there are teams that will attempt to get him. Why not this one, aside from your made up principle position?

BTW: You know that I had first-person knowledge concerning Snyder!! Beyond that, didn’t DS get due process and as such, allowed to be involved in ALL team activities last year? Why the (principled) difference for this person?
i dont care if he plays this year or not , you cant , as a team , just go through this sexual harassment thing with the FO and then turn around and trade for a guy who has 22 accusations against him for harassment

i saw nothing in your spin the football statement that had anything to do with due process

here is the quote

skinsdad62 said:
Then leave Snyder alone then
Deal!!! When Snyder can spin a football, win games on the field, and be the primary cause to forget a historically bad culture, he'll have no issues with me!

the implication of that is clear , because DW can spin a football we can let his allegations go by the wayside and snyder can still be attacked

skinsdad62 said:
Winning games doesn’t
Supersede sexual harassment no matter how you can spin a football
Get Watson here and they win at least 10 games, sexual harassments charges still remain, it doesn't go away. Two things can be true at the same time, ya know!

again nothing here about due process and the implication is clear , if you can win games (10) it doesnt matter about sexual harassment

now sty i could have misunderstood you or i havent found the due process part but those 2 statements indicate it doesnt matter what happens just get him here

and if this team is looking for a culture change then you cant bring in guys with that mess until its resolved and whatever "price " found to be needed , if any , is resolved

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont care if he plays this year or not , you cant , as a team , just go through this sexual harassment thing with the FO and then turn around and trade for a guy who has 22 accusations against him for harassment

i saw nothing in your spin the football statement that had anything to do with due process

here is the quote

Deal!!! When Snyder can spin a football, win games on the field, and be the primary cause to forget a historically bad culture, he'll have no issues with me!

the implication of that is clear , because DW can spin a football we can let his allegations go by the wayside and snyder can still be attacked

Get Watson here and they win at least 10 games, sexual harassments charges still remain, it doesn't go away. Two things can be true at the same time, ya know!

again nothing here about due process and the implication is clear , if you can win games (10) it doesnt matter about sexual harassment

now sty i could have misunderstood you or i havent found the due process part but those 2 statements indicate it doesnt matter what happens just get him here

and if this team is looking for a culture change then you cant bring in guys with that mess until its resolved and whatever "price " found to be needed , if any , is resolved
"sexual harassments charges still remain, it doesn't go away." Two things can be true at the same time, ya know! Do I really have to use the words "due process" in an on-going conversation? BTW; can you respond to what I wrote and questioned previously?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@dad,

The females will be deposed in September, He won’t be deposed until February, after the season is over. No exemption list either, so this means that he’s going to play somewhere this year. His current team might eat this year’s salary without production, but I doubt it. They’re going to move him this year before he’s cleared and there are teams that will attempt to get him. Why not this one, aside from your made up principle position? So, you want to wait until after he's traded to try to trade with Houston, who will no longer have him? Confusing!

BTW: You know that I had first-person knowledge concerning Snyder!! Beyond that, didn’t DS get due process and as such, allowed to be involved in ALL team activities last year? Why the (principled) difference for this person?