• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

expectations for the season

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"sexual harassments charges still remain, it doesn't go away." Two things can be true at the same time, ya know!
so what ? until its resolved you cant bring him in . you have to let due process play out . we have no idea if he goes to jail , if he has restitution to be paid , what the NFL penalty would be . and all 22 woman can be liars and cheats .

i am not giving up at least 3 number ones and some other top 100 picks with a guy like payne , ionman or sweat only to have the guy suspended for a year .

there is no guarantee DW wins a superbowl THIS yr with us , heck you called out winning 10 games

and you forget the eagles do in fact have better draft picks to give then we do so our price could be even higher

so if i am GM and i have to make the call i would simply wait till his issues are solved. if someone else rolls the dice then so be it , we go to the next option

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@dad,

The females will be deposed in September, He won’t be deposed until February, after the season is over. No exemption list either, so this means that he’s going to play somewhere this year. His current team might eat this year’s salary without production, but I doubt it. They’re going to move him this year before he’s cleared and there are teams that will attempt to get him. Why not this one, aside from your made up principle position? So, you want to wait until after he's traded to try to trade with Houston, who will no longer have him? Confusing!

BTW: You know that I had first-person knowledge concerning Snyder!! Beyond that, didn’t DS get due process and as such, allowed to be involved in ALL team activities last year? Why the (principled) difference for this person?
i didnt say DW shouldnt be able to play this year , never once did i say that . that can be another teams issue . unless DW wins a superbowl with us this year then its a bust if something legally bad happens to him

we will have no draft picks high enough to get a new qb , we will be out 2 starters , without legit replacements

DS got due process and he is/has paid the price or will be in the process of it DW is /will get his "day in court "

i truly hope he isnt guilty of anything but right now he is a texan with a no trade clause and by all rights he will be a texan unless the texans decide to go another route

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweeping the Giants and Philly is a tall order, especially the Giants. They won't beat the Chargers or Saints here, nor Falcons in their place, Raiders, Broncos are pick-'em (I give the edge to both of them. (see: Ryan Fitzpatrick, Taylor Heinicke, and Kyle Allen)

Saints without Brees…not really Saints.

Chargers will regress. I think Herbert comes back down to Earth. He was sacked 32 times last season and coughed it up 8 times.

Falcons are an interesting team.

We swept Philly last season…no reason to think we won’t this season with our offseason.

NYG could very well be a split.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chargers will regress. I think Herbert comes back down to Earth. He was sacked 32 times last season and coughed it up 8 times.

We swept Philly last season…no reason to think we won’t this season with our offseason.

things could go south quickly if we lose to the chargers , then play the giants whom we havent beaten often in the last few yrs so i can see his point

i think we can get 9 wins if we dont get slammed with injuries and we actually play up to expectations on defense

we are playing some great qbs as well .

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so what ? until its resolved you cant bring him in . you have to let due process play out . we have no idea if he goes to jail , if he has restitution to be paid , what the NFL penalty would be . and all 22 woman can be liars and cheats .

i am not giving up at least 3 number ones and some other top 100 picks with a guy like payne , ionman or sweat only to have the guy suspended for a year .

there is no guarantee DW wins a superbowl THIS yr with us , heck you called out winning 10 games

and you forget the eagles do in fact have better draft picks to give then we do so our price could be even higher

so if i am GM and i have to make the call i would simply wait till his issues are solved. if someone else rolls the dice then so be it , we go to the next option
So what??? I can't believe that you wrote that!!

Let me be very clear, He's going to play this year, for somebody other than Houston. Waiting for due process to play out means missing the opportunity to get him ever! The females will be deposed in September, He won’t be deposed until February, after the season is over. No exemption list either, so this means that he’s going to play somewhere this year.

That draft capital and players is YOUR offer not what it will ultimately take to get him.

Even if he's suspended for a year (2022) he's 25, there would be many years left in his career.

There's no guarantee (which is something that you seem to desire) that any team wins a SB, there is a guarantee that you win a ton more games with him than Fitz, Heinicke, or Allen.

Agreed, Philly does have 3 draft picks, but they seem committed to giving Hurts a look-see because if he works out they use those picks for other things. Beyond that, they are just a couple of million over the cap and would have to cut, players and/or rework contracts in order to pay him. The time to strike for Washington is now. I didn't forget, I factored in.

So, if you were GM, you would wait until after he's traded to try to trade with Houston, who will no longer have him? Confusing!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt say DW shouldnt be able to play this year , never once did i say that . that can be another teams issue . unless DW wins a superbowl with us this year then its a bust if something legally bad happens to him

we will have no draft picks high enough to get a new qb , we will be out 2 starters , without legit replacements

DS got due process and he is/has paid the price or will be in the process of it DW is /will get his "day in court "

i truly hope he isnt guilty of anything but right now he is a texan with a no trade clause and by all rights he will be a texan unless the texans decide to go another route
Nobody claimed that you said that, what you did say is "wait" correct? Well, waiting gets you nothing. He's going to play this year, Houston WILL trade him, THIS YEAR!

I get it, fears paralyze.

"DW is /will get his "day in court " agreed next year if it ever come to that. As things currently stand, settlements are at a standstill because HE doesn't want NDA's. He wants to be able to tell his story publicly.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what??? I can't believe that you wrote that!!

Let me be very clear, He's going to play this year, for somebody other than Houston. Waiting for due process to play out means missing the opportunity to get him ever! The females will be deposed in September, He won’t be deposed until February, after the season is over. No exemption list either, so this means that he’s going to play somewhere this year.

That draft capital and players is YOUR offer not what it will ultimately take to get him.

Even if he's suspended for a year (2022) he's 25, there would be many years left in his career.

There's no guarantee (which is something that you seem to desire) that any team wins a SB, there is a guarantee that you win a ton more games with him than Fitz, Heinicke, or Allen.

Agreed, Philly does have 3 draft picks, but they seem committed to giving Hurts a look-see because if he works out they use those picks for other things. Beyond that, they are just a couple of million over the cap and would have to cut, players and/or rework contracts in order to pay him. The time to strike for Washington is now. I didn't forget, I factored in.

So, if you were GM, you would wait until after he's traded to try to trade with Houston, who will no longer have him? Confusing!
well when one of those teams actually makes a move then call me . the players and picks are what the texans have declared as their price not mine .

if i am forced to make a move my move is to pass . at this time his talent doesnt outwiegh the costs and potential bad things that could happen

wilson and rogers are in play with alot less baggage

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody claimed that you said that, what you did say is "wait" correct? Well, waiting gets you nothing. He's going to play this year, Houston WILL trade him, THIS YEAR!

I get it, fears paralyze.

"DW is /will get his "day in court " agreed next year if it ever come to that. As things currently stand, settlements are at a standstill because HE doesn't want NDA's. He wants to be able to tell his story publicly.
fear isnt in play the cost benefit ratio does

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the PR hit you will take from this is crazy . it can be argued that DS changed the name of the team because of the FO issues that also has been brought out in reports from twitter

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't discount Jameis Winston
Passing yards
Passing touchdowns
Interceptions

Cut down on those turnovers and he's mentioned in the MVP, top QB rankings. (He's had corrective eye surgery.)

Charger might regress, "Herbert comes back down to Earth" but does he drop down to WFT level? extremely doubtful!

Plenty of reason to not discount Philly, Hurts is equal or perhaps better than the 3 musketeers. Their former HC purposely gave up (pulling Hurts) in the last game in which they could have easily won.

This team has to find a way to beat the NYG, getting a split would be fortunate.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the PR hit you will take from this is crazy . it can be argued that DS changed the name of the team because of the FO issues that also has been brought out in reports from twitter
Imagine Washington taking a PR hit that essentially puts them in exactly the public position that they currently hold!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine Washington taking a PR hit that essentially puts them in exactly the public position that they currently hold!
well it isnt the same it becomes worse , it says we dont care about sexual harassment if you have talent after you lied and pledged change

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well it isnt the same it becomes worse , it says we dont care about sexual harassment if you have talent after you lied and pledged change
There is no worse for this organization just more of the same. Please don't act as if public opinion has changed about this organization. Granted, the tide "appears" to be turning very slightly with Ron and Co., but correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't Dan Snyder still own the team? (in fact more of it now)

It actually says is that "we believe in due process, and whatever that brings, but for now, we're about winning games and championships and must do what's in the best interest towards achieving those goals." The public will have opinions now and long after this case is resolved.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't discount Jameis Winston
Passing yards
Passing touchdowns
Interceptions

Cut down on those turnovers and he's mentioned in the MVP, top QB rankings. (He's had corrective eye surgery.)

Charger might regress, "Herbert comes back down to Earth" but does he drop down to WFT level? extremely doubtful!

Plenty of reason to not discount Philly, Hurts is equal or perhaps better than the 3 musketeers. Their former HC purposely gave up (pulling Hurts) in the last game in which they could have easily won.

This team has to find a way to beat the NYG, getting a split would be fortunate.

Winston is who he is.

It doesn’t matter if he drops as low as WFT level…we have the better team.

Hurts probably is better…the rest of their team is not. It was a competitive game where Hurts was playing like complete ass. Possible sure…easily no.

Do you agree our three QBs are equal to or better than what we had last season?
I think it is obvious we have a better surrounding team than we had last season.
So why would we be fortunate to split with the NYG? Had Allen not fumbled the game, we would have won. The other game was extremely close too.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no worse for this organization just more of the same. Please don't act as if public opinion has changed about this organization. Granted, the tide "appears" to be turning very slightly with Ron and Co., but correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't Dan Snyder still own the team? (in fact more of it now)

It actually says is that "we believe in due process, and whatever that brings, but for now, we're about winning games and championships and must do what's in the best interest towards achieving those goals." The public will have opinions now and long after this case is resolved.

There is a worse. Washington trades for an alleged rapist, who turns out to be a rapist, and never plays a snap for Washington while we give up three first rounders, two second rounders and a player or two.

This is something we can’t recover from. The fan base of our expansion franchise would have no reason to watch for three seasons while wasting the excellent defense we currently have.

This isn’t the court system which believes in due process. This is a business. Contrary to popular belief, the NFL is about making money…not winning. If it is deemed a financial risk not worth taking, then no NFL team will trade for DW. Some team may take the risk…some may not.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winston is who he is.

It doesn’t matter if he drops as low as WFT level…we have the better team.

Hurts probably is better…the rest of their team is not. It was a competitive game where Hurts was playing like complete ass. Possible sure…easily no.

Do you agree our three QBs are equal to or better than what we had last season?
I think it is obvious we have a better surrounding team than we had last season.
So why would we be fortunate to split with the NYG? Had Allen not fumbled the game, we would have won. The other game was extremely close too.
I agree in this respect, moving on from (theoretically) the 30th, 31st and 32nd rated QB to two who rate about 29th and one who is 30th is indeed better than what there was last year but still among the worse in the game. (Dwayne will be a regret)

Not much better offensively

Beating the Giants seems to be something that this team struggles to do no matter the season. There's something about playing in their house that discombobulates our guys. Giants are the team to watch in this division. (our guys and Dallass are favorites)

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a worse. Washington trades for an alleged rapist, who turns out to be a rapist, and never plays a snap for Washington while we give up three first rounders, two second rounders and a player or two.

This is something we can’t recover from. The fan base of our expansion franchise would have no reason to watch for three seasons while wasting the excellent defense we currently have.

This isn’t the court system which believes in due process. This is a business. Contrary to popular belief, the NFL is about making money…not winning. If it is deemed a financial risk not worth taking, then no NFL team will trade for DW. Some team may take the risk…some may not.
This speaks for itself, and I honestly get it, the worse is going to happen and presumptive fears paralyze.

The contradictions in your last two thoughts are interesting too!

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree in this respect, moving on from (theoretically) the 30th, 31st and 32nd rated QB to two who rate about 29th and one who is 30th is indeed better than what there was last year but still among the worse in the game. (Dwayne will be a regret)

Not much better offensively

Beating the Giants seems to be something that this team struggles to do no matter the season. There's something about playing in their house that discombobulates our guys. Giants are the team to watch in this division. (our guys and Dallass are favorites)

Dwayne is shit.

According to ESPN.com
Haskins was ranked 33 in rating 73.0 and can’t be found on QBR.
Alex Smith was a little better at 31 in rating (78.5) and can’t be found on QBR.
Kyle Allen did not qualify.
Fitzpatrick was 17 in rating (95.6) and 5 in QBR (76.8)
Heineke obviously didn’t qualify.

Pro football reference has DH at 31 for QBR,
Alex Smith at 34.8.
Kyle Allen actually had a rating of 99.3 and a QBR of 74.5.

So you don’t think much of Curtis Samuel, Dyami Brown, Adam Humphries, and Sam Cosmi?

I am actually with you on NY.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This speaks for itself, and I honestly get it, the worse is going to happen and presumptive fears paralyze.

The contradictions in your last two thoughts are interesting too!
It doesn’t paralyze. He simply isn’t worth the risk.

There are no contradictions.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well when one of those teams actually makes a move then call me . the players and picks are what the texans have declared as their price not mine .

if i am forced to make a move my move is to pass . at this time his talent doesnt outwiegh the costs and potential bad things that could happen

wilson and rogers are in play with alot less baggage
The Texans are fielding offers now so consider this my call to you. Their wanting price is far different than what they ultimately get, terms WILL BE negotiated.

Finally, we get to a point that I can support. "Wait" isn't definitive, "Pass" is. Thanks!

Aaron Rodgers =37

Russell Wilson = 32

The two best QB's in the game are McHomes and Watson. Watson is 25 and his age is probably closer to the average age of the team than either Rodgers (going to Denver) or Wilson (staying put)