• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everyone Picking OK State

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Case is great in those miracle 4th quarter moments.
He has personally stolen at least 4 wins that Texas had no business winning in his career.

The problem is that he sucks badly for the first 3 quarters and 12 minutes.
He is a major reason Texas finds itself in those crazy 4th quarter wins.

Texas should have blown most of those teams out and never gotten to a heart attack drive.
It is great to have epic comebacks versus Kansas, Iowa State, WVU, and BYU....but there was no reason to even play down to those inferior teams.

If McCoy could only play adequate for the bulk of the game, Texas would not be needing miracles.
Ash doesn't have the close game knack, but he has the knack for blowing out the teams Texas needs to blow out.

David Ash > Case McCoy

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Case is great in those miracle 4th quarter moments.
He has personally stolen at least 4 wins that Texas had no business winning in his career.

The problem is that he sucks badly for the first 3 quarters and 12 minutes.
He is a major reason Texas finds itself in those crazy 4th quarter wins.

Texas should have blown most of those teams out and never gotten to a heart attack drive.
It is great to have epic comebacks versus Kansas, Iowa State, WVU, and BYU....but there was no reason to even play down to those inferior teams.

If McCoy could only play adequate for the bulk of the game, Texas would not be needing miracles.
Ash doesn't have the close game knack, but he has the knack for blowing out the teams Texas needs to blow out.

David Ash > Case McCoy

I am not sure I understand this meme. 2012. Texas comes back to beat Ok Sate and Oregon State. 3-1 in games decide by 7 or less.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure I understand this meme. 2012. Texas comes back to beat Ok Sate and Oregon State. 3-1 in games decide by 7 or less.

There's this belief among some of our fanbase that Case is "magic" in the 4th quarter of games, and Ash is not.

There is not a single stat that Case has that is better than anything Ash has done. It's not close or debateable, Ash is the better QB in every facet of the game.

Case has to play well for all 4 quarters for us to win out. EVERY game. Because well coached teams are going to load the box and DARE Case to beat them with his arm. If I'm an opposing coach, I can live with losing that way. If Ash is the QB, the opposition is screwed, because he CAN beat you with his arm.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's this belief among some of our fanbase that Case is "magic" in the 4th quarter of games, and Ash is not.

There is not a single stat that Case has that is better than anything Ash has done. It's not close or debateable, Ash is the better QB in every facet of the game.

Case has to play well for all 4 quarters for us to win out. EVERY game. Because well coached teams are going to load the box and DARE Case to beat them with his arm. If I'm an opposing coach, I can live with losing that way. If Ash is the QB, the opposition is screwed, because he CAN beat you with his arm.
-
Case has more moxie and general winnerness

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was expecting OK State to put up more points on Mississippi St but that didn't happen.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all I have to say is, HOOK'EM HORNS.

And looking forward to the Flyover! B-25s is what I heard. Always like the flyovers.

And, F1 is back in town. Might be a bunch of Europeans hanging out at the game. Maybe some visiting pretty girls, huh?

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We may bump into each other I will be in the end zone club. This will be interesting. Bad feeling about this one. I really can see a special teams TD, especially on a kickoff for OSU. No idea why Texas has such poor special teams, outside of FERA.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
naw Codaxx, I got a good feeling about the game. Not sure why. I had a really bad feeling all last week before WV game, and look what happened...We won, but the look on Whaley's face just ruined it for me. As Desmond Jackson said, "It just hurt my heart to see him like that."

So, I'm hoping my good feeling for this game is as justified as my bad one was last week.

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodd, Feldman, Fowler, Fornelli, Hinnen, and Patterson all picked them over the Longhorns at home.

Vegas has us as @ home dogs.

6 straight conference wins + @ home vs a team we beat last year = no respect. :noidea:

That's probably a good sign for Texas.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I try to give guys like them the benefit of the doubt, but whenever Dodd says or writes ANYTHING about ANYTHING in the state of Texas, I just feel inclined to tell him he's an idiot.

He needs to limit his work to topics North of the Red River, and East of the Mississippi. Because he has no knowledge of the area. Or, of football.