• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Every franchise ranked by record the last 10 years

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And?

Maybe try assuming less?:noidea:

No.

Follow along here sparky. The question posed to you (in response to you questioning a 10-year time frame) was..."why stop at 94?". You claim there are multiple reasons for that. You listed one that didn't relate entirely on the Pats and then threw an "etc." in there. What is the "etc."?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Follow along here sparky. The question posed to you (in response to you questioning a 10-year time frame) was..."why stop at 94?". You claim there are multiple reasons for that. You listed one that didn't relate entirely on the Pats and then threw an "etc." in there. What is the "etc."?

And you're reading it with your own predetermined biased narrative in order to come to that conclusion.

Keep trying.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you're reading it with your own predetermined biased narrative in order to come to that conclusion.

Keep trying.

I'm reading it under the assumption that you were trying to answer the question posed to you. Am I giving you too much credit???

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why stop at 10 years, the Patriots have been the best NFL team since the Kraft family bought them in 94.

There's nothing wrong with a ten year snapshot.

Didn't say there was.
:scratch:

Question was asked, though it has a typo.

He said there is nothing wrong with that time frame.

I agreed.

It's not rocket science when you remove your biased predetermined narrative that you have built up on your mind.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm reading it under the assumption that you were trying to answer the question posed to you. Am I giving you too much credit???

Which question?

I asked a question, he made a statement in repsonse, I agreed.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why stop at 10 years, the Patriots have been the best NFL team since the Kraft family bought them in 94.

There's nothing wrong with a ten year snapshot.

Didn't say there was.
:scratch:

Question was asked, though it has a typo.

He said there is nothing wrong with that time frame.

I agreed.

It's not rocket science when you remove your biased predetermined narrative that you have built up on your mind.

Dude...you were asked "why stop at 94?". You gave one reason (that didn't solely relate to the Pats) which was the salary cap and then threw an "etc." after that. I just wanted to know what the "etc." was. I don't any longer.

BTW..."predetermined biased narrative"? WTF are you talking about???

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude...you were asked "why stop at 94?". You gave one reason (that didn't solely relate to the Pats) which was the salary cap and then threw an "etc." after that. I just wanted to know what the "etc." was. I don't any longer.

BTW..."predetermined biased narrative"? WTF are you talking about???

You were given several examples of etc., nor did I ever suggest it had to relate to the Pats, that comes from your predetermined biased narrative. You were making assumptions based on your opinion of myself, and Pats fans in general. It's exactly what you did.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were given several examples of etc., nor did I ever suggest it had to relate to the Pats, that comes from your predetermined biased narrative. You were making assumptions based on your opinion of myself, and Pats fans in general. It's exactly what you did.

You are truly special.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And finally returns to Foxborough 2018 season.
Not necessarily. Only if Denver and New England finish in the same place in their divisions in 2017.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2000's-Crennel definitely makes me want to bash my head in as a Chiefs fan... Crappy GMs lead to crappy teams almost every time. Really obvious difference these past four years.

Andy Reid is legit. Eagles had it so good for so long.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to hate the Patriots, but the truth is that every other team sucks and they are the only ones that know what the fuck they are doing every year. That level of competence is just delightful.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sure is, one of the best coaches today
Andy Reid is legit. Eagles had it so good for so long.

Here's the thing about Reid: he is one of the best, if not the best, at coaching during the week. What I mean by that is, if you need a coach to come up with a great gameplan to attack an opponent, or create a scheme that is difficult to stop, Reid is your man.

The problem with Reid is that once he actually gets to coach on gameday, he's mediocre to poor when it comes to decisions during the game. His clock mismanagement skills are well known and frankly baffling at this point. He also has a tendency to go away from his game changing players, and tends to get pass happy and abandon the run when he shouldn't.

Now those kinds of problems can be overcome during the regular season, but once you get deep in the playoffs, when mistakes are magnified and the tiniest margins separate the Super Bowl champs from the first round flameouts, it's really tough to overcome those kind of issues. I think that's why he's had such stellar success in the regular season, while his playoff record is only so-so.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing about Reid: he is one of the best, if not the best, at coaching during the week. What I mean by that is, if you need a coach to come up with a great gameplan to attack an opponent, or create a scheme that is difficult to stop, Reid is your man.

The problem with Reid is that once he actually gets to coach on gameday, he's mediocre to poor when it comes to decisions during the game. His clock mismanagement skills are well known and frankly baffling at this point. He also has a tendency to go away from his game changing players, and tends to get pass happy and abandon the run when he shouldn't.

Now those kinds of problems can be overcome during the regular season, but once you get deep in the playoffs, when mistakes are magnified and the tiniest margins separate the Super Bowl champs from the first round flameouts, it's really tough to overcome those kind of issues. I think that's why he's had such stellar success in the regular season, while his playoff record is only so-so

Sure but you also need superior talent and imo he has had good to real good QBs, but not elite. Throw in having a lot of injuries ,especially your franchise RB Charles out for long periods, doesn't help. I sure hope he fails in the postseason this year:suds: He has taken mediocre teams to the playoffs quite often. Now was Kubiak a real good coach, or did he inherit a great team especially the defense? Unfortunately with him resigning, we will never know

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure but you also need superior talent and imo he has had good to real good QBs, but not elite. Throw in having a lot of injuries ,especially your franchise RB Charles out for long periods, doesn't help. I sure hope he fails in the postseason this year:suds: He has taken mediocre teams to the playoffs quite often. Now was Kubiak a real good coach, or did he inherit a great team especially the defense? Unfortunately with him resigning, we will never know
Donovan McNabb was a top 5 qb for most of his career in Philly.

As for Kubiak, I think he was a good coach, and his strength was keeping a team together, making them buy in and believe and battle to the bitter end. When Elway fired Fox, one of the things that bothered him was that the team seemed to go out with a whimper, and he wanted them to go out "kicking and screaming." Kubiak definitely brought the kicking and screaming mentality to Denver last year, and they don't win a Super BOwl without it. Also, I think he was dealt a tough hand on offense with the rapid decline of Manning, and he handled it incredibly well. Kubiak had the pulse of the team and he had the courage to finally bench Manning (albeit he was a little late, Manning shouldn't have started that Chiefs game), but he made the right call when returning to Manning (a choice I'll admit to thinking was a mistake at the time). I think with a lesser coach, there's a good chance the qb controversy would split the team, or the performance difference between the offense and the defense would cause a huge rift, but you never heard a peep about any of that and I think that's a credit to Kubiak.

I'm not saying Kubiak is an all time great coach or anything like that, but I do think he's underrated overall, and anyone who would claim that Philips and the defense dragged Kubiak to a Super Bowl are doing him an incredible disservice (not singling you out, just speaking in general).

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to hate the Patriots, but the truth is that every other team sucks and they are the only ones that know what the fuck they are doing every year. That level of competence is just delightful.

You've been giving oral sex to Tom Brady and the Patriots for as long as Ive ever been here

Just an FYI

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now those kinds of problems can be overcome during the regular season, but once you get deep in the playoffs, when mistakes are magnified and the tiniest margins separate the Super Bowl champs from the first round flameouts, it's really tough to overcome those kind of issues. I think that's why he's had such stellar success in the regular season, while his playoff record is only so-so.

Andy Reid is to postseason football, what teeth are to a blowjob