• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Every franchise ranked by record the last 10 years

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donovan McNabb was a top 5 qb for most of his career in Philly.

As for Kubiak, I think he was a good coach, and his strength was keeping a team together, making them buy in and believe and battle to the bitter end. When Elway fired Fox, one of the things that bothered him was that the team seemed to go out with a whimper, and he wanted them to go out "kicking and screaming." Kubiak definitely brought the kicking and screaming mentality to Denver last year, and they don't win a Super BOwl without it. Also, I think he was dealt a tough hand on offense with the rapid decline of Manning, and he handled it incredibly well. Kubiak had the pulse of the team and he had the courage to finally bench Manning (albeit he was a little late, Manning shouldn't have started that Chiefs game), but he made the right call when returning to Manning (a choice I'll admit to thinking was a mistake at the time). I think with a lesser coach, there's a good chance the qb controversy would split the team, or the performance difference between the offense and the defense would cause a huge rift, but you never heard a peep about any of that and I think that's a credit to Kubiak.

I'm not saying Kubiak is an all time great coach or anything like that, but I do think he's underrated overall, and anyone who would claim that Philips and the defense dragged Kubiak to a Super Bowl are doing him an incredible disservice (not singling you out, just speaking in general).

Like I said good to very good , but not elite, and I doubt anyone puts McNabb in that category and reid has been doing a helluva job since first year in KC, just a few better teams in AFC that bump them out in playoffs and hopefully continues. I never discredited Kubiak and he did a decent job in Houston and a real good job with Denver. He had balls benching Manning and leaving him out for 6 -7 games and then inserting him back in SD game when Oz was struggling and in the playoffs, just some tenure there would give us a better barometer

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said good to very good , but not elite, and I doubt anyone puts McNabb in that category and reid has been doing a helluva job since first year in KC, just a few better teams in AFC that bump them out in playoffs and hopefully continues. I never discredited Kubiak and he did a decent job in Houston and a real good job with Denver. He had balls benching Manning and leaving him out for 6 -7 games and then inserting him back in SD game when Oz was struggling and in the playoffs, just some tenure there would give us a better barometer
I guess that depends on how you define elite. I'd take McNabb in his prime over Eli and Flacco, and they both managed to win the Super Bowl.

I know you weren't discrediting Kubiak, hence my statement about it being a general statement. I have seen a lot of others claim something similar, that's why I threw it in there. I do agree though that a few more years with Kubiak would have given us a better idea of how good he really is, unfortunately due to his health we won't get it. Still, I hope retirement treats him well, and I'm thankful for the ring he did help us win.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andy Reid is to postseason football, what teeth are to a blowjob
I mean, he's not THAT bad. I'd say he's more akin to an unenthusiastic hand job.

Eugene Baker III

"Oh a stitch in time, just about saved me..."
Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Poor Philip...Eli turned out to be right...

9756099-philip-rivers-nfl-oakland-raiders-san-diego-chargers.vadapt.767.high.0.jpg

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady 2-2 vs Packers...

1 of the wins is when Rodgers was out and Matt Finn nearly beat Patriots... "%!$!%# OL had to return kickoff 70+ yards... :gaah:

And ? the rest of the division is nice Brady would be 12-1 against. Just in reference too when an NFCN guy says the AFCE is a gimme Sure but a few weaker divsions AFCW and NFCW have been the toughest vs the Pats

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that depends on how you define elite. I'd take McNabb in his prime over Eli and Flacco, and they both managed to win the Super Bowl.

I know you weren't discrediting Kubiak, hence my statement about it being a general statement. I have seen a lot of others claim something similar, that's why I threw it in there. I do agree though that a few more years with Kubiak would have given us a better idea of how good he really is, unfortunately due to his health we won't get it. Still, I hope retirement treats him well, and I'm thankful for the ring he did help us win.

Not bad they have DM #31 on the first list I pulled up

50 Best Quarterbacks Of All-Time: Where Peyton, Brady, Montana, Elway Rank On The All-Time Greatest List

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take McNabb in his prime over Eli

That's retarded. You sound like every Redskins' fan before they actually had him on their own team and had to watch him every down.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's retarded. You sound like every Redskins' fan before they actually had him on their own team and had to watch him every down.
McNabb was obviously not the same player in Washington as he was IN HIS PRIME in Philadelphia. And despite his struggles in Washington, he still has a higher career passing rating than Eli. It's close, but I think McNabb was a better player and Eli has had better players around him.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McNabb was obviously not the same player in Washington as he was IN HIS PRIME in Philadelphia. And despite his struggles in Washington, he still has a higher career passing rating than Eli. It's close, but I think McNabb was a better player and Eli has had better players around him.

That's because McNabb throws it so bad even the defense can't catch it.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because McNabb throws it so bad even the defense can't catch it.
And yet Eli and McNabb have a nearly identical completion percentage (Eli is 59.7 to McNabb's 59).

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't need this to tell me the Patriots are good and the Dolphins suck.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet Eli and McNabb have a nearly identical completion percentage (Eli is 59.7 to McNabb's 59).

Different offenses, different defensive support behind them. Eli didn't get a WCO until last year, and he's only had a defense a few times which means he had to do more and attempt harder passes. McNabb had a defense nearly every year and lots of designed throws to RBs.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily. Only if Denver and New England finish in the same place in their divisions in 2017.

FYI, Patriots are going to Denver yet again in 2017.

And Denver in Foxborough 2018 if they finish the same.

upload_2017-1-13_18-28-34.png

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got 4 out of the top 5 correct - but misfired on the Colts

that was a shocker