• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN NFL uniform Rankings

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can attest my coworker was a fan back in 1995, he just didn't know much about his own team much less the rest of the NFL.
The problem wasn't no fans, it was about being relevant, kind of hard to talk smack without ammo. The Seahawks have always had fans.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me where I've judged him. I've hardy even commented on it.
Niether do you was a statement WRT all any of us have is what we've heard so we don't actually know. We may or may never know the whole story?
Then you had to go all passive aggressive defense of things I never said.
Honestly is it the rain that gets some of you so aggressive/defensive?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No actually OldGoon I hate very little. Actually I love making you look stupid. It's not difficult because you do such a good job of it on your own.

Wow, you are a legend in your own mind, huh Corky ?
The only thing I've seen from you is 5th grade drivel, false assumptions, embarrassing predictions, and constant crying....
Oh, how naive of me, that is a legend in Cheatersville.......

1c6c330e-f0a2-4c07-926d-959c604762ec_zpskof2gmbb.jpg

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem wasn't no fans, it was about being relevant, kind of hard to talk smack without ammo. The Seahawks have always had fans.

He was a fan of the Seahawks because he was from Seattle, not because he was a hard core football fan. Mostly what i got him to do was learn his team a little better and learn the rest of the AFCW. We had a office pick-em yearly and he usually came in the cellar. He started picking my brain and has gotten much better. Outside of a few key layers he didn't know the team. Today I will say he can name at least 40 members of the team, and he holds his own in the pick-em.

I did find it odd that he was also a Raider fan, and a closet Cowboy fan. I told him it was against football rules to like both the Seahawks and Raiders.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, you are a legend in your own mind, huh Corky ?
The only thing I've seen from you is 5th grade drivel, false assumptions, embarrassing predictions, and constant crying....
Oh, how naive of me, that is a legend in Cheatersville.......

1c6c330e-f0a2-4c07-926d-959c604762ec_zpskof2gmbb.jpg
Same pictures yaaaaaaaawwwwwnnnnn.
I won't bother asking you to prove any of the accusations you just made because everyone on here knows you're the sidestepping Champ:bolt:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irreverence can be tough......................on others :suds:
As a fan of the Pats before BB and Tom Brady you should know ..right?
Tough to talk smack when you got no ammo, doesn't mean the team doesn't have fans, their just waiting for a chance to be loud and proud.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SonnyCID quite typical. Post a bs icon don't dispute with facts.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same pictures yaaaaaaaawwwwwnnnnn.
I won't bother asking you to prove any of the accusations you just made because everyone on here knows you're the sidestepping Champ:bolt:

Glad you like it, it's from yesterday....And everyone knows you are a big blowhard,
Ain't that right Tom ?????
blowhard.jpg
:pound::pound::pound:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a fan of the Seahawks because he was from Seattle, not because he was a hard core football fan. Mostly what i got him to do was learn his team a little better and learn the rest of the AFCW. We had a office pick-em yearly and he usually came in the cellar. He started picking my brain and has gotten much better. Outside of a few key layers he didn't know the team. Today I will say he can name at least 40 members of the team, and he holds his own in the pick-em.

I did find it odd that he was also a Raider fan, and a closet Cowboy fan. I told him it was against football rules to like both the Seahawks and Raiders.
In that case he doesn't count as a Seahawk fan. The guy sounds really confused.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough to talk smack when you got no ammo, doesn't mean the team doesn't have fans, their just waiting for a chance to be loud and proud.

The Pats used to be the redheaded stepchild of Boston sports.

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually kind of like the Buccaneer jerseys, so I disagree with him on that.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that case he doesn't count as a Seahawk fan. The guy sounds really confused.
In fairness all his NFL paraphernalia is Seahawks. Maybe he thought I was serious and didn't want the football police to arrest him.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats used to be the redheaded stepchild of Boston sports.
Very true that was partly due to the Celtics being so dominate. Bruins were always competitive. Everyone still loves the sox. The early years of the Pats were tough. The only reason to go to the game was the tailgating and watching John Hannah mall people.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Being a Pats fan since they drafted Jim Plunkett has been a roller coaster ride for sure. The narrative that they sucked horrifically until BB and Brady showed up is patently false and only spouted by the uninformed. Chuck Fairbanks had some great teams (missing out on a chance at the SB because of a bogus Roughing the passer call) until he bolted, Raymond Berry had an excellent run and took them to the SB. Parcells built a solid club that was one Desmond Howard away from their first title (sorta).

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want the Raiders to be good just so that I can see those uniforms more often, they are outstanding. Totally disagree with Philly being in the top 10. That awful seafoam green color of whatever it is, yuck.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a Pats fan since they drafted Jim Plunkett has been a roller coaster ride for sure. The narrative that they sucked horrifically until BB and Brady showed up is patently false and only spouted by the uninformed. Chuck Fairbanks had some great teams (missing out on a chance at the SB because of a bogus Roughing the passer call) until he bolted, Raymond Berry had an excellent run and took them to the SB. Parcells built a solid club that was one Desmond Howard away from their first title (sorta).
The narrative of that the Pats sucked before BB and Brady showed up is false? I can agree with with that. Just like the Seahawks actual had some success before PC and Wilson. We are making progress here.