• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eric Reid Drug Tested 7 Times In 11 Weeks

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reid wants his teammates to be tested instead of him.

What a piece of Shit.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harrison's last year in PIT, he had something similar....basically every other week he was peeing.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reid's just pissed because he can't toke up anytime he wants to.

I can.

source.gif

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile back at the ranch, the NFL can't get anybody to play Superbowl halftime. Not that I give a shit but the NFL does.

So they've settled for whomever the fuck they settled on, supposedly.

yes for some reason the NFL has been given this bad image for how they are viewed in this kneeling thing but the NFL in my eyes are just a bunch of business men that make money and make their players rich too. Amy Schumer is an idiot for asking musicians to boycott playing the halftime show

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's not using, what difference does it make? Does he have a shy bladder?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's it cost a label to get their talent on that world stage anyway?

Not sure about labels, but performers have supposedly said NFW and base it on a certain person not playing.

At least that's what I saw on the news the other day.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I get why the nfl is putting the pressure on Reid. When a group of players gets the kind of media attention that draws the ire of a sitting president, then the nfl is going to side with the president.

What happens when the Great Pumpkin is punted like a Wilson? Give me a break on the ire..... Everything draws his fucking ire.

His lies draw my ire.....

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happens when the Great Pumpkin is punted like a Wilson? Give me a break on the ire..... Everything draws his fucking ire.

His lies draw my ire.....
It’s not about trump. It’s about the leader of the nation condemning the nfl. I’d be willing to bet that at least half of all nfl fans are pubs. That kneeling put a lot of these fans off. If the nfl wants to come after them with every legal action they can, that’s their call. The NFL isn’t public.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not about trump. It’s about the leader of the nation condemning the nfl. I’d be willing to bet that at least half of all nfl fans are pubs. That kneeling put a lot of these fans off. If the nfl wants to come after them with every legal action they can, that’s their call. The NFL isn’t public.

It is about Trump (otherwise why bring it up?) because no other President would have a hissy fit over this. Daily tweets from the twit, etc.

And why are they so scared of him anyway?

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harassment and retaliation. He should file a grievance.

eh, and piss off the boss even MORE ? i think at this point he should just sit back and keep his mouth shut. It is actually probably not good for his future that he went public with this in the first place.

If I were his agent and Reid told me he still wanted to play in the NFL after this season, that's the advice I would be giving him anyway ....

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh, and piss off the boss even MORE ? i think at this point he should just sit back and keep his mouth shut. It is actually probably not good for his future that he went public with this in the first place.

If I were his agent and Reid told me he still wanted to play in the NFL after this season, that's the advice I would be giving him anyway ....

Actually, I believe he is simply tacking on to the rest of his collusion thing.

It's all the same smelly horse hooey.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I believe he is simply tacking on to the rest of his collusion thing.

It's all the same smelly horse hooey.

well, if that's the way he wants to go with it, i'm sure he could get a lawyer and try and sue the league .... personally, if it were me, or if i were his agent, i would be telling Reid to just play football and continue to make millions of dollars.

he's made $16 mill in his career. he got paid $1.7 mill this season. He just turned 27 a few days ago. He's still playing at a decent level and could keep playing in this league.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, if that's the way he wants to go with it, i'm sure he could get a lawyer and try and sue the league .... personally, if it were me, or if i were his agent, i would be telling Reid to just play football and continue to make millions of dollars.

he's made $16 mill in his career. he got paid $1.7 mill this season. He just turned 27 a few days ago. He's still playing at a decent level and could keep playing in this league.

And if for some reason he isn't playing next year, given all you just said, it would add to his case.