• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eric Reid Drug Tested 7 Times In 11 Weeks

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it's the kind of thing you would expect to happen randomly. Random generates long streaks all the time.

It may be a low chance to happen to 1 specific person individually, however across many sample sizes it's not so crazy. I have no idea how many sample sizes that is, and I have no idea if he was targeted randomly or not. I'm just saying that as far as random goes, the more streaky it is the more likely it's random.

Humans are terrible at recognizing and generating patterns that are actually random.
That’s how roulette always gets me. Bastards.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL is full of shit , we have a bunch of @$#%^@ing idiots running it ... I love the game of football, but these fat cats are hurting the game, from the refs to the rules to discrimination...

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its also black people boycotting. Stop taking all the credit.
Ha, no shit... they handled the whole thing so terribly they managed to piss everyone off.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Eric Reid messed with the NFLs money, they had people burn jerseys over kneeling, they used the NFLs platform to create a media storm that made the NFL look bad when the NFL had nothing to do with any of the injustices that took place. The NFL wanted to make a large donation to the black community, players said no, they offered to make an awareness month out of this, the players said no, they came to terms with Malcom Jenkins to help stop the kneeling, now he is branded a traitor by his teammates.

The NFL doesn't like Reid or Kaepnernick or anybody that helped create that mess. They have a target on him and they are hoping he pops hot and if he does they plan on making him look like a villain.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, the NFL can't get anybody to play Superbowl halftime. Not that I give a shit but the NFL does.

So they've settled for whomever the fuck they settled on, supposedly.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the problem here? Random doesn't mean once in awhile. It means at any time. Random could mean every day. The NFL can drug test anyone any time they want. It's their company.

Try not crying about everything lefties.

Sure. And lottery numbers repeat themselves over and over.....

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ that’s my pount. They are doing it on purpose. Don’t piss ur boss off. And the comment of its ok for him to go after his bosses but not for the bosses to go after him.

And your reply is look up random Einstein. Try reading all the responses

Yours are painful to read. All Trumpish tweetspeak....

No punctuation or sense.

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Im being drug tested because Im black." JFC do they really believe that stupid shit. Shut up and cash your check you whiny bitch

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While true, the benefit of the doubt is erased with the situations surrounding Kaep and Reid. If that makes my ass cynical, so be it. If it were some ordinary player, I'd be much less likely to think of it as suspect.

How many people do they test after every game? That's the biggest factor, sample size.

But if there is smoke, there is most likely fire.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he isnt doing anything wrong. Then who gives a shit.
If he is doing something wrong & bitching because he thinks it is just a matter of time he gets caught. then good. Cant wait for him to get caught.

Dont think the CBA has the power to dictate when a drug test can happen. Companies has to have Random Drug tesing. If they are scheduled you might as well not have them at all.

They can test him everyday if they wanted too.

Otherwise after a drug test the employee can just think. Now I can go do some illegal shit. Knowing they cant test him again for whatever amount of time some of you are thinking.

I am sick of Millionaire victims!

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it's the kind of thing you would expect to happen randomly. Random generates long streaks all the time.

It may be a low chance to happen to 1 specific person individually, however across many sample sizes it's not so crazy. I have no idea how many sample sizes that is, and I have no idea if he was targeted randomly or not. I'm just saying that as far as random goes, the more streaky it is the more likely it's random.

Humans are terrible at recognizing and generating patterns that are actually random.
That's a good point. The odds are low but there are over 1,600 nfl players. It's similar to how you only need 23 people in a room to likely have two people with the same birthday.

That isn't to say they aren't targeting this guy.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a revenge tour. But as long as he wants to cash a check, he has to play ball.

This is like Carlos Gomez in baseball complaining about him and other Dominicans being constantly drug tested. It's a little different since the DR is a PED hot bed. But it's similar in that they have to play ball if they still want to be paid.

It's unfair and it's fuck faces in suits are responsible, but there is nothing that these guys can do.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can’t take the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen. Did he think his protests wouldn’t have any repercussions?

Or maybe if you sign a CBA you should live up to it and let random be random. The cronies that run the NFL are out of the 19th century.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, maybe they got suspicious when he always vacationed in Colorado ....

tenor.gif
Jesus Christ! We aren't the only state with legal weed. You fucks need new material.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile back at the ranch, the NFL can't get anybody to play Superbowl halftime. Not that I give a shit but the NFL does.

So they've settled for whomever the fuck they settled on, supposedly.
What's it cost a label to get their talent on that world stage anyway?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe if you sign a CBA you should live up to it and let random be random. The cronies that run the NFL are out of the 19th century.
No, I get why the nfl is putting the pressure on Reid. When a group of players gets the kind of media attention that draws the ire of a sitting president, then the nfl is going to side with the president.