• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ellis on Sam

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you don't like being called a bigot, or being judged. Yet you have done plenty of it yourself here, regarding this issue. Such as dudes cant control their boners, especially gay ones.

Everyone judges, it is not right but we are human. Nobody here lives in a glass house but making statements that all gays are going to automatically meat gaze, or fuck every dude within reach, well that is bigoted.
EXPOSED. Seems like robotic numb nuts is lacking in education.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
point is you come here& then act like you are not expressing your personal opinion. Yet now you admit you are indeed expressing your personal opinion. I stand here correct.
you like playing word games & I figured..... Hey I got time to waste I would play along. it took a whole two posts to draw the truth out.

People get called bigots for how they act. I don't believe in being gay but I haven't been called a bigot yet. Not even sure what point you actually trying to make here. You just come off as homophobic.

Come back when you can put a coherent sentence together.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, do you ever stop stereotyping? I never said there haven't been other gay players in any sport? I'm talking about it being common knowledge to the players in that locker room.

Being aware that someone is gay as opposed to a suspicion that they may be gay, are two entirely different things.

:suds::suds: free country ..... stand your ground

Havent read what your football opinions are ...... those two fucks are just that FUCKS

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come back when you can put a coherent sentence together.
this is the cowboys board. Why don't you come back when you want to read my incoherent sentences.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, do you ever stop stereotyping? I never said there haven't been other gay players in any sport? I'm talking about it being common knowledge to the players in that locker room.

Being aware that someone is gay as opposed to a suspicion that they may be gay, are two entirely different things.

No you literally brought up the issue of an openly gay man not being able to control himself in the locker room. You can backtrack, you can go back and edit posts.

I will stop sterotyping you, when you prove you warrant it. You make uneducated, bigoted statements, on a message board. Expect someone to call you on it.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Havent read what your football opinions are ...... those two fucks are just that FUCKS

No worries. I'm just toying with these intellectually stunted, clowns.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you literally brought up the issue of an openly gay man not being able to control himself in the locker room. You can backtrack, you can go back and edit posts.

I will stop sterotyping you, when you prove you warrant it. You make uneducated, bigoted statements, on a message board. Expect someone to call you on it.
according to him he was never expressing his personal opinions. He must have been possessed. :noidea:

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Free country..... stand your ground"

You need to clarify for the noob that what you mean, is "I agree with you, as long as you suck my dick and lick my ass while piggy backing my thoughts, we are good"

The fucking irony in your "free country, stand your ground" comment is the richest thing I have ever seen posted on any message board.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wonder if Bi or gay men are comfortable showering with straight guys who party, hang out at strip clubs and beat on their wives and girl friends.:scratch:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I bet he doesn't know that 93% of our most violent sex offenders in this country come from straight families.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries. I'm just toying with these intellectually stunted, clowns.

In what category would you put this comment

(no way, shape or form are views of my own)

"Black people sure do make the best watermelon and fried chicken"

"Mr. Intellect" who has not made an intellectual statement in this entire thread. Go back to talking about mermaids and their factuality or back to talking about why Mr. Rogers was the greatest show PBS ever had.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Free country..... stand your ground"

You need to clarify for the noob that what you mean, is "I agree with you, as long as you suck my dick and lick my ass while piggy backing my thoughts, we are good"

The fucking irony in your "free country, stand your ground" comment is the richest thing I have ever seen posted on any message board.

bitch .....
I dont care that you suck dick .... doesnt matter to me ....

you cant talk football .....

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet he doesn't know that 93% of our most violent sex offenders in this country come from straight families.

All school and other public shooters came from two gay father or mothers.

wait, for the dense...

sarcasm/

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course we always here from the king racist and homophobe in the room.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The belief that Christ is our Lord and savior, I suppose.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bitch .....

Neither can you.

Keep crying, keep drinking poor people white trash beer, keep being inbred, keeping fucking family members. Keep telling people that you "will destroy" them. Keep ducking and dodging questions, keep crying to mods. Keep thinking your life has factual meaning. Keep thinking you don't live in a double wide with a gravel drive way.......for your family tree that is saying something.....but for the love of god or other. Please stop breeding, and get your kids fixed so they cant either.......the stupid gene travels long and far though out your family history.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bitch .....

Is that why you joined the conversation twisty. leave, go some where else till we are done if you don't like it. You seem to indulge in non football talk more than others.