• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ellis on Sam

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oops guess I should have proof read my post before sending it.....the funny thing is you should have read your own post also so.......sheeesh back at you. Any my point is dude needs to just disappear and get drafted. Once again this is an agenda that the media has and want's to force feed it to the rest of us.

Yeah totally and my agenda is to make American hetros hide their public groping and affection......nobody wants to see you act like a dog in heat............

lets keep all sex in the bedroom, and only in the bedroom. in public you shouldn't even acknowledge your partner............right

I am no homo, that said there is no agenda........if you were born in the 20s, you would have though the civil rights movement was "media" driven too.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think most of these dudes could careless if he gay. As long has he holds to his on values w/o trying to undermind the values of the other players. Today's workforce is open to this, at the end of the day we all do what we believe is right.

Are you saying gays go out and try to make straight men gay?

There is a reason the gay culture is uppity, clean, healthy and high class....

While us straights are obese and middle to low class and dirty as a whole

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only way being gay in the NFL is an issue is if a gay guy is trying to get dates in the locker room. Doubt this is gonna happen with the day & age of sexual harassment so think the straight guys are safe. LOL

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking a shower with a homosexual is a non issue? He is attracted to males, no? If you really think that won't be an issue, you're a fucking retard.

Why is it that people who don't agree with the gay lifestyle are called "bigots?" Do you idiots even know what the word means?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where you are still retarded per the usual......yes his team knew that, never said they didn't (retard)

You can keep being a bigot all you want, it is your right.....just like your comment about hot gay girl sex is bigoted......you wouldn't know that though so I really cant blame you.

Say you were so shit faced that you blacked out and slept with a tranny (you probably have, but sober). Say your buddies found out............say word somehow got out, via a fallout with one, or other........you get word that it is going to get back to your wife. Are you going to let the word get to her or are you going to grow a set, for once, man up and tell her about it? Or anyone.....Are you going to get in front of a situation or possible one or are you going to be a typical rightist pussy and deny, deny, deny, hide, hide, hide?

decide to talk football and we will have a conversation ..... til then .... FUCK OFF

Even the admins deleted your post from last night ...... You think I asked them to? Fuck no ... Id rather it be there ..... So people understand when/if I destroy you .....

you call names ... you insult ... no football ... on a football forum .... Welcome back Eriko

You are fucking WORTHLESS on a football forum A fucking after midnight keyboard commando ...

BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH see 100s of you ...... you arent special you just want to be ..... sorry try again

here is a hint for you ... blue Jersey Jinx teams up with the biggest idiots that end up being banned .... he just tried to give you a rim job last night

pucker up bitch

Last edited by a moderator:

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a great majority will be very uncomfortable with him. Just with the PC world and PC NFL they will do their best to keep their mouths shut.

you mean most muscle bound, angry athletes have a problem with their own identity, even sexually. So they are uncomfortable with someone who knows exactly how he is.......no way?!?!?

I was a homophobe and uneducated on the matter, way back in grade school and middle school. Granted I wasn't educated on the subject or the subject or religion at the time. I just let people tell me stories about how God says "gays" are bad and how he burnt down two cities full of gays.....

Years went on, and being educated on both, let alone being just plain evolved as a person. I understood that gays are not different than anyone else. Who they fuck is their business and fears aside they wont hit on you unless you are putting feelers out there. As far as the religious side of this issue......God is not a bigot. Sorry a man who gave his son to die for our sins, who forgives, who gave us the greatest gift of all in free will. Is not going to hate gays or spite them to eternal damnation....

It is everyone free right to believe what they want. But dudes have been swapping buttholes and chicks have been scissoring chicks long before the invention of Christianity, and long before many men decided to write our Christian laws. All bibles are written by man, even the book or Mormon. We as Christians laugh at people like the Mormans because of how their bible was written and by who.......Thing is our bible was written by "select" men who receive messages from God............sounds a lot like Glenn Beck and that is not a good thing. Religion is only true at its basic core, after that it is 100% speculation and opinion. The issue of homosexuality has never been a core Christian value one way or the other.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
decide to talk football and we will have a conversation ..... til then .... FUCK OFF

Even the admins deleted your post from last night ...... You think I asked them to? Fuck no ... Id rather it be there ..... So people understand when/if I destroy you .....

you call names ... you insult ... no football ... on a football forum .... Welcome back Eriko

You are fucking WORTHLESS on a football forum A fucking after midnight keyboard commando ...

BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH see 100s of you ...... you arent special you just want to be ..... sorry try again

Like literally are you 12? We have had this discussion dozens of times, you duck and dodge it every time.

How does one "destroy" people on the internet........? Pal people don't live on the internet.....if you want to destroy me. You will have to come to my house and try, try being a key word.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twist my name calling is no different than yours. You can play the "I (you)am a pussy card" and a victim all you want. When really you are a TROLL

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking a shower with a homosexual is a non issue? He is attracted to males, no? If you really think that won't be an issue, you're a fucking retard.

Why is it that people who don't agree with the gay lifestyle are called "bigots?" Do you idiots even know what the word means?

What? Where did you come up with this? I don't agree with the gay lifestyle, but I also don't agree people should tell me what lifestyle to have. Therefore why should I tell a gay guy what lifestyle to have?
Now I understand your worries with you thinking every gay guy thinking you are attractive. But I don't have that concern. (or ego)
Like I said. As long as he isn't trying to hook up in the locker room who cares. I am sure the coaches would protect you from the gay guys advances. you dreamboat you! :becky:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like literally are you 12? We have had this discussion dozens of times, you duck and dodge it every time.

How does one "destroy" people on the internet........? Pal people don't live on the internet.....if you want to destroy me. You will have to come to my house and try, try being a key word.

try being I gotta make another trip across country? That you will find and excuse not to show up for?

You have always been a joke and continue to be

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:laugh3::clap::yahoo:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Where did you come up with this? I don't agree with the gay lifestyle, but I also don't agree people should tell me what lifestyle to have. Therefore why should I tell a gay guy what lifestyle to have?
Now I understand your worries with you thinking every gay guy thinking you are attractive. But I don't have that concern. (or ego)
Like I said. As long as he isn't trying to hook up in the locker room who cares. I am sure the coaches would protect you from the gay guys advances. you dreamboat you! :becky:

I never said people have the right to tell people how to live. I'm simply saying that there are people who may not agree with the way you live and that's alright.

That doesn't make them bigots.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have you ever worked out at a public gym, then showered at the public gym? Odds are above 90% that if another dude showered too, you showered with a gay dude.

Your insecurities are yours, not the worlds.

If you think a gay dude in the shower is going to fuck you, or make a move without you putting out feelers first. You are sadly mistaken and 100% uneducated on the issue.............thus furthering your fear and hatred, confirming you are a bigot.

You walk amongst gay people every day.....how many times has a dude came up to you and made a move?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever worked out at a public gym, then showered at the public gym? Odds are above 90% that if another dude showered too, you showered with a gay dude.

If you think a gay dude in the shower is going to fuck you, or make a move without you putting out feelers first. You are sadly mistaken and 100% uneducated on the issue.............thus furthering your fear and hatred, confirming you are a bigot.

You walk amongst gay people every day.....how many times has a dude came up to you and made a move?

we get it ..... you suck dick ...... move along

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
try being I gotta make another trip across country? That you will find and excuse not to show up for?

You have always been a joke and continue to be

When was the last time? And where did we meet up, or going to meet up

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we get it ..... you suck dick ...... move along

Oh no the internet said I suck dick....no the world gets it, you are a bigot. You being a bigot has nothing to do with my sexuality or the understanding of others sexuality. That is your personal shortcoming, one of hundreds that you currently have.

You would be a real catch for any dating site, I bet the fat chicks love you

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol, uneducated, eh? I didn't know there was formal education on how to spot a gay dude. You completely missed my argument. I wonder if you are covering up something but I digress.

Let's say you are playing co-ed volleyball in a tournament. Let's even say you are a straight male and attracted to beautiful women. There are plenty of beautiful women in this fictional tournament. After the tournament ends, you all go shower together in the same area. You're telling me if you saw these women naked you wouldn't be aroused?

I hope this scenario isn't too complex for you.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, uneducated, eh? I didn't know there was formal education on how to spot a gay dude. You completely missed my argument. I wonder if you are covering up something but I digress.

Let's say you are playing co-ed volleyball in a tournament. Let's even say you are a straight male and attracted to beautiful women. There are plenty of beautiful women in this fictional tournament. After the tournament ends, you all go shower together in the same area. You're telling me if you saw these women naked you wouldn't be aroused?

I hope this scenario isn't too complex for you.

Yeah because your so called fear for a locker room full of dudes has happened, for over 4 years at least at a high major university. He didn't decide to be gay last year for the first time you fucktard. You use the word complex and cant get over your own issues.....if any dude cant control his boner, he is not a man but just a boy......next time in the shower, grab a nude magazine and a bottle of lotion. Work those boner issue out.

There are nude beaches all over the world, I am sure even at the ones which are not gender segregated that the dudes are walking around other dudes and chicks with giant boners.

Hope that was simple enough for you.