• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ellis on Sam

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because your so called fear for a locker room full of dudes has happened, for over 4 years at least at a high major university. He didn't decide to be gay last year for the first time you fucktard. You use the word complex and cant get over your own issues.....if any dude cant control his boner, he is not a man but just a boy......next time in the shower, grab a nude magazine and a bottle of lotion. Work those boner issue out.

There are nude beaches all over the world, I am sure even at the ones which are not gender segregated that the dudes are walking around other dudes and chicks with giant boners.

Hope that was simple enough for you.
LOL yes the guy has gone through highschool, college & whatever gyms, with no issues, but suddenly once he gets in the NFL he wont be able to control himself & have raging hard-ons for his teammates. :laugh3:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because your so called fear for a locker room full of dudes has happened, for over 4 years at least at a high major university. He didn't decide to be gay last year for the first time you fucktard. You use the word complex and cant get over your own issues.....if any dude cant control his boner, he is not a man but just a boy......next time in the shower, grab a nude magazine and a bottle of lotion. Work those boner issue out.

There are nude beaches all over the world, I am sure even at the ones which are not gender segregated that the dudes are walking around other dudes and chicks with giant boners.

Hope that was simple enough for you.

Nice, simplistic way to perceive things. Glad you are above it all. Just don't expect those boneheads in NFL locker rooms to be as grand as you are.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL yes the guy has gone through highschool, college & whatever gyms, with no issues, but suddenly once he gets in the NFL he wont be able to control himself & have raging hard-ons for his teammates. :laugh3:

In my middle school gym class was separated with two coaches, a mens and a womens coach. The woman coach was an alleged lesbian. She would always be in the locker room of the girls for dress in and out.....the dude coach never came in our locker room...... I wonder is her nips got hard looking at all those girls bodies.......I mean she "was" a lesbian. She cant control herself sexually.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my middle school gym class was separated with two coaches, a mens and a womens coach. The woman coach was an alleged lesbian. She would always be in the locker room of the girls for dress in and out.....the dude coach never came in our locker room...... I wonder is her nips got hard looking at all those girls bodies.......I mean she "was" a lesbian. She cant control herself sexually.

who cares if in middle school you sucked the gym teachers dick

this is a football forum ...... take your shit to cross roads if you cant afford better

goddamn talk about a whining bitch :laugh3:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears "blue jersey" doesn't contribute much, he just negs people who do.

Care to stop being a little bitch?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank you .... hoping LIKE FUCK the admins SOOON SEE THIS

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who cares if in middle school you sucked the gym teachers dick

this is a football forum ...... take your shit to cross roads if you cant afford better

goddamn talk about a whining bitch :laugh3:

there isn't a more immature, whiny bitch, than the one you see in the mirror every morning when your brush your teeth?

You gonna expect me to believe you did not cry to the mods about my thread from yesterday? When you cry all the time about not getting your way on here.

You are like a spoiled brat whose mother took her tit away from

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who want to engage with homophobes, racist and military hypocrites when its comes to that subject.? They all must be from the south or evangelical states with those hateful, in humane comments. I'll stay out of tis one, but have at it boys. Its amazing what you can learn from others when reading these types of remarks. My guess is most of them are Republican.
Oh, and robotic dumbass, I haven't seen any contribution sine you joined the room. speak for yourself.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who want to engage with homophobes, racist and military hypocrites when its comes to that subject.? They all must be from the south or evangelical states with those hateful, in humane comments. I'll stay out of tis one, but have at it boys. Its amazing what you can learn from others when reading these types of remarks. My guess is most of them are Republican.
Oh, and robotic dumbass, I haven't seen any contribution sine you joined the room. speak for yourself.

First, what kind of education do they give you morons in Maine? Learn how to spell, dunce.

Second, and most importantly, I never expressed any personal opinion on the matter, did I? I said that expecting NFL players to not feel a tinge of un-comfort at a gay dude checking out their junk is naive.

I'm glad I could get you to come out of your ridiculous shell. At least you're trying to add something.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, what kind of education do they give you morons in Maine? Learn how to spell, dunce.

Second, and most importantly, I never expressed any personal opinion on the matter, did I? I said that expecting NFL players to not feel a tinge of un-comfort at a gay dude checking out their junk is naive.

I'm glad I could get you to come out of your ridiculous shell. At least you're trying to add something.

I disagree. You came on here calling us idiots because we didn't agree with you. That my friend is a personal expression.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sweetheart. I have forgotten more about football than you know. There is just not much or any to promote any excitement with the Cowboy organization at the moment. What the hell do you expect. When a relevant subject that comes up I feel like answering, I will. When some of the questions I have asked that have yet to be answered, then I will seriously engage more.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with calling all that oppose a certain lifestyle, " bigots." Own up to whatever you believe but don't stoop to petty adjectives that are misplaced.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with calling all that oppose a certain lifestyle, " bigots." Own up to whatever you believe but don't stoop to petty adjectives that are misplaced.

is that your personal opinion?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweetheart. I have forgotten more about football than you know. There is just not much or any to promote any excitement with the Cowboy organization at the moment. What the hell do you expect. When a relevant subject that comes up I feel like answering, I will. When some of the questions I have asked that have yet to be answered, then I will seriously engage more.

Fair enough.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

None of what you are trying to pass on here is "educated" you can have a masters from an Ivy league school for all I care. But you are 100% wrong and so far in left field on this issue that you brought up.

You do know there have been many gay football players, even dating back to teams Lombardi had. You are questioning what is going to stop Sam from getting a boner around other dudes. Well what stopped other gays from getting boners in the NFL locker room? Untrue to your belief gays don't go around trying to hump or meat gaze every dude within eyesight.

And if dudes feel uncomfortable with an openly gay dude, they can retire and that is their choice just like it is their choice to believe whatever fear they have of gay men. Oh and Sam wont be the first openly gay dude they have been in a shower with. If they ever hit their HS reunion, they are going to be floored. Even by the fact that evolution and maturity left their ass in the dust.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is that your personal opinion?

My opinion on homosexuality? If so, I don't agree with it but I accept it. It's something that exists and I don't judge those who are living that life. It's not my place.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh you don't like being called a bigot, or being judged. Yet you have done plenty of it yourself here, regarding this issue. Such as dudes cant control their boners, especially gay ones.

Everyone judges, it is not right but we are human. Nobody here lives in a glass house but making statements that all gays are going to automatically meat gaze, or fuck every dude within reach, well that is bigoted.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion on homosexuality? If so, I don't agree with it but I accept it. It's something that exists and I don't judge those who are living that life. It's not my place.

point is you come here& then act like you are not expressing your personal opinion. Yet now you admit you are indeed expressing your personal opinion. I stand here correct.
you like playing word games & I figured..... Hey I got time to waste I would play along. it took a whole two posts to draw the truth out of you.

People get called bigots for how they act. I don't believe in being gay but I haven't been called a bigot yet. Not even sure what point you actually trying to make here. You just come off as homophobic.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of what you are trying to pass on here is "educated" you can have a masters from an Ivy league school for all I care. But you are 100% wrong and so far in left field on this issue that you brought up.

You do know there have been many gay football players, even dating back to teams Lombardi had. You are questioning what is going to stop Sam from getting a boner around other dudes. Well what stopped other gays from getting boners in the NFL locker room? Untrue to your belief gays don't go around trying to hump or meat gaze every dude within eyesight.

And if gay dudes feel uncomfortable with an openly gay dude, they can retire and that is their choice just like it is their choice to believe whatever fear they have of gay men. Oh and Sam wont be the first openly gay dude they have been in a shower with. If they ever hit their HS reunion, they are going to be floored. Even by the fact that evolution and maturity left their ass in the dust.

Jesus, do you ever stop stereotyping? I never said there haven't been other gay players in any sport? I'm talking about it being common knowledge to the players in that locker room.

Being aware that someone is gay as opposed to a suspicion that they may be gay, are two entirely different things.