• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eli's thoughts about the game against SF's defense

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ksk.gif

Well said, Eli.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he looks like he tripped over a land mine

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Only if we had won this would have been the front page of every newspaper in the US

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
i am so SICK of hearing about how great Eli played. I am sorry he did not have a good game. yes he popped up after every hit, but is that how we judge QBs? He had a good first half but that led to how many points? We shut them completely down in the second half. And abused the hell out of Eli. Man ESPN is pissing me off!

I feel better. Thanks

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Watching the highlights last night, I felt like I hadn't even seen the game. There was Eli, masterfully leading the Giants down the field, time and again. Of course, that was ESPN cutting together passes in four separate drives to even look remotely like one good drive. Their only offense in the second half was punting.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I know... but there is NO east coast bias.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
They only drive that didn't end in a punt in the ENTIRE second half was on the muffed punt. FUCK YOU ESPN!

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm just sick about this loss. Our D was, hands down, the best unit to take the field on Sunday, counting both championship games. But between an absolutely incompetent offense and two of the most bone-headed plays in the return game that I have ever seen, we lose. Just awful.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just sick about this loss. Our D was, hands down, the best unit to take the field on Sunday, counting both championship games. But between an absolutely incompetent offense and two of the most bone-headed plays in the return game that I have ever seen, we lose. Just awful.

Yeah. Those defensive guys deserve to be in the Superbowl. They carried this team all year. I just hope they stay mostly in tact and stay hungry.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Yeah just a terrible, terrible loss. One of the worst ones I've ever felt. Really feel bad for our defensive players because they played so damn well. They deserve a championship.

BallsOfFury

Next man up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yeah just a terrible, terrible loss. One of the worst ones I've ever felt. Really feel bad for our defensive players because they played so damn well. They deserve a championship.
Yeah, the 49ers now need to put together a dynamic and physical offense not just to complement the defense, but to take that deserving D to the SB.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We're still one step behind the Green Bay Packers. That's the only team that will worry me in 2012-13. If they can land a marquee talented running (via trade/free agency/or draft) they would be extremely scary.

We need to add another deadly OLB (Mario Williams) AND some quality wide receivers in addition to what we already have. Kyle Williams owes his teammates and 9ers fans a lot. ONLY way he could repay us is if he could develop to be the BEST slot receiver in the NFL in 2012.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So disappointed with the loss after the way the defense played. Got to admire Manning's toughness for still hanging in there after getting rag-dolled so many times.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So disappointed with the loss after the way the defense played. Got to admire Manning's toughness for still hanging in there after getting rag-dolled so many times.

Some fans on this board have a delusional belief that Alex > Eli

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who's been saying that? Also... is Mario Williams gonna be a free agent?? If he was opposite Aldon our pass rush would be scary. Not sure how his coverage skills are though cause I haven't seen too many Texans games.

taughtmepatience

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am so SICK of hearing about how great Eli played. I am sorry he did not have a good game. yes he popped up after every hit, but is that how we judge QBs? He had a good first half but that led to how many points? We shut them completely down in the second half. And abused the hell out of Eli. Man ESPN is pissing me off!

I feel better. Thanks

Exactly... and NO mention of the fact that he could have EASILY thrown four picks. There were two instances where Niner defenders were in better position on the ball and collided with each other. Another instance, he got hit right as he threw the ball and it fluttered into the air right in the middle of the field (normally picked 9/10 times). The last one was an out to Cruz, where Cruz fell down and the ball whizzed right by Roger's head when he wasn't looking.

Eli is seriously one of the luckiest muther effers on the planet.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Didnt want to start a new thread for this so just thought I'd throw them in here.

[YOUTUBE]2ADpq_rMlLs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not hating on Smith here, but I don't feel that way.

I'd say you have Brady, Rodgers, and Brees as the top 3 in no particular order and then you have the next group with Eli, Rivers, and Roethlisberger (+ maybe Stafford).