• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eli Manning

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
50 years from now when NFL historians look back they will wonder how that worthless retarded looking douche bag brother of Peyton's won 2 rings.

Oh, I think they'll pump out a ton of propaganda to convince those that never actually saw Eli play, just how awesome he was. It's the NFL, and the Mannings are one of the most loved names. He will be treated with nothing but reverence and respect by the historians.

Though he was barely average and had the benefit of great teams, running backs, defenses and benefitted from some of the most amazing catches in super bowl history, they'll try very hard to forget just how scattered and below standard his career has actually been.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
considering one was made up of a team that most have been retired for a decade and the other still has current players, it's kind of hard to compare when some aren't even eligible for induction. In the end, I doubt there will be much difference

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I think they'll pump out a ton of propaganda to convince those that never actually saw Eli play, just how awesome he was. It's the NFL, and the Mannings are one of the most loved names. He will be treated with nothing but reverence and respect by the historians.

Though he was barely average and had the benefit of great teams, running backs, defenses and benefitted from some of the most amazing catches in super bowl history, they'll try very hard to forget just how scattered and below standard his career has actually been.

But but...He's clutch :dhd:

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same to the Niners. I just hope this season silences the OSI-like ELI Homers. Some ESPN posters will know who I am talking about.

Oh god. That dude was insane. Nobody really knows if he was just trolling for attention, or if he was actually serious, but one of his names was EliManningballwasher

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli didn't have HOFers around him, he had very solid players around him.

Plaxico Burress and Amani Toomer were no slouches, and neither was Tuck, Umenyiora, Pierce, or Cofield. That 2007 team was full of pro bowlers, and the 2011 team had: Tuck, Umenyiora, JPP, Kiwanuka, Phillips, Rolle.......

It's not like Eli had a team of scrubs around him. He had solid talent on those teams. Not necessarily HOFers, but you just witnessed the Ravens win a SB with only 2 HOFers on their roster.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like Eli he makes mistake but who doesn't, i think this team (not just Eli) is really struggling. Two of those INTs last night I'd put on on both the WR and Eli, they have no running game and the o-line is have a hard time giving him protection. I think the problem with the Giants is coaching, they just don't seem like a motivated Team. Eli is a 2 time SB MVP, so we know what he can do.
Brandon Jacobs avg. almost 5yds a carry last night (22 for 105yds) How is that not having a running game? You can maybe use that excuse in past weeks but not last night.

His last INT he wasn't even being pressured. He stepped up, threw a horrible pass and wasn't bailed out by his TE.

It's a pleasure to watch him struggle. Fuck him and his dad.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli didn't have HOFers around him, he had very solid players around him.

Plaxico Burress and Amani Toomer were no slouches, and neither was Tuck, Umenyiora, Pierce, or Cofield. That 2007 team was full of pro bowlers, and the 2011 team had: Tuck, Umenyiora, JPP, Kiwanuka, Phillips, Rolle.......

It's not like Eli had a team of scrubs around him. He had solid talent on those teams. Not necessarily HOFers, but you just witnessed the Ravens win a SB with only 2 HOFers on their roster.

So Flacco > Eli and Elway.....works for me....:lol:

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Jacobs avg. almost 5yds a carry last night (22 for 105yds) How is that not having a running game? You can maybe use that excuse in past weeks but not last night.

His last INT he wasn't even being pressured. He stepped up, threw a horrible pass and wasn't bailed out by his TE.

how good was the running game his previous 5 games? i love how haters cherry pick

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And you know what the first thing the announcers said was? "That was not Eli's fault." LOL. So Eli overthrows it so bad that not even his TE can get a good shot at it, but its not his fault. Yep.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how good was the running game his previous 5 games? i love how haters cherry pick
That's why I said

"You can maybe use that excuse in past weeks but not last night."

Read much, Chico??

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I said

"You can maybe use that excuse in past weeks but not last night."

Read much, Chico??

and last nights gave was a close game, and they beat the spread. So the team did better than expected yet you're still hating.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and last nights gave was a close game, and they beat the spread. So the team did better than expected yet you're still hating.
What's this thread about again?

The reason it was close was due to the defense and the running game. Coughlin and Eli don't give a fuck about spreads or how close it was. They care about W's. They were in position to tie the game late and ELINT fucked up.

original.gif

ku-xlarge.gif

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mcro how do you defend Eli here and crucify Romo for the Denver game? I'm having a tough time believing you're giving an objective opinion on these situations.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mcro how do you defend Eli here and crucify Romo for the Denver game? I'm having a tough time believing you're giving an objective opinion on these situations.

i'm defending Eli's career, not this game, he has made bad choices, and he is part of why they lost last night, but to say he isn't a good NFL QB is just stupid.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thats simple, the Giants never had the win in their hands... the cowboys did... it is not just about the errors it is the timing of the errors...

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats simple, the Giants never had the win in their hands... the cowboys did... it is not just about the errors it is the timing of the errors...

There is a minor difference however.

Dallas doesn't win a GAME without Romo. Hell they would have been blown out against Denver if he doesn't play at the level he did.

Eli is playing at a very low level. He's not in Romo's league right now. Romo is not one of the primary reasons his team is 2-3......his defense is.

Yes, Romo's late INT cost them that game (along with a defense that didn't force ONE punt). But ELi's crappy play has cost them EVERY game.

Stevein2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When the Giants were down by 1 score they had 2 different shots at it. When the Cowboys went down by 1 score they had 1 shot.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Giants were down by 1 score they had 2 different shots at it. When the Cowboys went down by 1 score they had 1 shot.

If the Dallas defense forces just ONE punt the entire game, we aren't even having this convo. At some point SOMEONE ELSE on the team has to show up, not just Romo.