• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eli Manning - HOF?

Is Eli Manning a HOF QB?

• Yes

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • No

Votes: 35 62.5%
  • Too Hard To Call

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the people labeled as "Haters" will stop giving credit to players on the Pats besides Brady, when Brady ballwashers start acknowledging he didn't win them all by himself

Works both ways
The majority of Pat fans know it's a team that wins games. Maybe more than most. The Pats were the first team to defy the NFL again by introducing themselve's as a team for the Suber Bowl. You know the whole "do your job" and "next man up" mantra. NE has lived these over the past 15 years.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The majority of Pat fans know it's a team that wins games. Maybe more than most. The Pats were the first team to defy the NFL again by introducing themselve's as a team for the Suber Bowl. You know the whole "do your job" and "next man up" mantra. NE has lived these over the past 15 years.

Im sure they look at themselves as a "Team"

But Brady ballwashers like yourself give all the credit to Tom

Stop the lying

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be sorry...Im the one that's sorry you are completely wrong.....Its ok, "Everyone is better than Eli" should be the New England Patriot Mantra....Your tears taste delicious, always will
Stats and every non Gnats fan seem to agree. I'm sorry you have difficulty reading. I haven't seen anyone say "everyone" is better than Eli. Most agree he's average at best.
Maybe you need to move away from the NY media hype for a while. Carry on.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sure they look at themselves as a "Team"

But Brady ballwashers like yourself give all the credit to Tom

Stop the lying
Are you a fiction writer by trade? You sure like MSU.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stats and every non Gnats fan seem to agree. I'm sorry you have difficulty reading. I haven't seen anyone say "everyone" is better than Eli. Most agree he's average at best.

If Matt Stafford beat your hero twice in the Super Bowl, you would be here telling us how much Matt Stafford sucks

We know how and why you have the opinion you do

Its ok, you'll get over it one day

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The next time you mention Malcolm Butlers name

Will be the first

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd support you in this, but that stupid Canadiens logo is pissing me off.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Matt Stafford beat your hero twice in the Super Bowl, you would be here telling us how much Matt Stafford sucks

We know how and why you have the opinion you do

Its ok, you'll get over it one day
Unlike you I'm not basing my argument on opinion. I've provided facts just like many others have on here.

"Eli is great" because I said so ~ @DirtDirtDirt ~

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unlike you I'm not basing my argument on opinion. I've provided facts just like many others have on here.

"Eli is great" because I said so ~ @DirtDirtDirt ~

"Many Others"........One other guy, and the opinion on Stafford has been shot down by "Many others"

Hang in their slugger

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd support you in this, but that stupid Canadiens logo is pissing me off.
No problem I'm used to being on an island, growing up in Boston I was the only Montreal fan around. Used to love going to Boston/Montreal games at the old Garden considering the Habs won the majority of games:D

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Many Others"........One other guy, and the opinion on Stafford has been shot down by "Many others"

Hang in their slugger
Your imagination is impressive.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Eli had help, what SB winning QB hasn't? But in both of those SB runs he played GREAT so no way he got lucky. As for the Pats I have no doubt that the #1 reason that they have been the Patriots is Tom Brady. I know I know they still would be good to great without him but he puts them over the top from very good to the longest running dynasty outside of the Yankees in American sports history. If I'm not mistake BB is .500 without Tom Brady in the lineup in New England.

Last edited:

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem I'm used to being on an island, growing up in Boston I was the only Montreal fan around. Used to love going to Boston/Montreal games at the old Garden considering the Habs won the majority of games:D
Canadiens are better against the Bruins in Boston now than they were in the Garden. 70s and 80s the Bruins and Canadiens pretty much split games at the Garden. It was just that they got destroyed at the Forum. I looked it up, over 20 seasons from 1970-1989, the Bruins won 17 games at the Forum. That includes going 4-22 in the playoffs. Ouch. What a house of horrors. But it's gone now and you haven't won since. Suck it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canadiens are better against the Bruins in Boston now than they were in the Garden. 70s and 80s the Bruins and Canadiens pretty much split games at the Garden. It was just that they got destroyed at the Forum. I looked it up, over 20 seasons from 1970-1989, the Bruins won 17 games at the Forum. That includes going 4-22 in the playoffs. Ouch. What a house of horrors. But it's gone now and you haven't won since. Suck it.
The good old days. Back before the NHL put teams in the south, watering down the league for ever.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good old days. Back before the NHL put teams in the south, watering down the league for ever.
Agreed. And now they are adding another. At what point is it okay to start chanting "1993"?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you settled down yet?
With regard to what? The NHL putting teams in places like TB, Anahiem, Columbus...
It's actually made the NHL more competative, but how I yearn for the old days.

Other than that I'm good. All my teams are playing and doing well

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unitas' 3481 yards was done in a 14 game season, so it still doesn't work out to 4000 yards in a 16 game season. That's somewhat irrelevant given that pure yards passing in a season isn't the end all, and Unitas is still heavily regarded as one of the truly great QB's of all time, and certainly the greatest of his era. Having said that, I don't understand your point?

Are you saying that if he had 16 games to work with, it would be an even playing field compared to today's numbers? I'm pretty sure you aren't, because anyone who knows anything about pro football has to know the rules are so heavily in favour for QB's in today's game that almost any comparison straight up is ridiculous.

No My point was pretty obvious. You can't compare different eras not only because of no# of games, but different rules. QB would get muckled more and the receivers would be also. not this 5 yard rule nowadays and al lthe PI and holding calls you can see the difference in int just when they changed it it mid 2000's. So stats go down the drain wheb you compare QB's. Montana is s till 1 or 2 GOATs of QB's even though his stats dont compare to today, because of different rules. You have to see what guys did in comparison to QB's in their era, how they were in playoff games and of course SB's. Marino is an exception to the rule, because he didn't have the team around him , but his stats were great. He put up a record 5300 yards in a season that wouldn't be broken for 20 years and QB friendly rules.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No My point was pretty obvious. You can't compare different eras not only because of no# of games, but different rules. QB would get muckled more and the receivers would be also. not this 5 yard rule nowadays and al lthe PI and holding calls you can see the difference in int just when they changed it it mid 2000's. So stats go down the drain wheb you compare QB's. Montana is s till 1 or 2 GOATs of QB's even though his stats dont compare to today, because of different rules. You have to see what guys did in comparison to QB's in their era, how they were in playoff games and of course SB's. Marino is an exception to the rule, because he didn't have the team around him , but his stats were great. He put up a record 5300 yards in a season that wouldn't be broken for 20 years and QB friendly rules.

Good...just wasn't sure and was probably too lazy to go through prior posts. In general, I agree except for the Marino point....he didn't have a good team...certainly not to win a SB, but he did have a very good O-line and a set of receivers. After that.....nothing much else.

I still consider him as one of the truly great QB's of all time, top 5 type, regardless of lack of rings.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least we agree Eli sucks because over the past two years these QBs have out performed Elizabeth in most catagories.

Leave that 4th grade name calling to other teambases, not our please
Well at least we agree Eli sucks because over the past two years these QBs have out performed Elizabeth in most catagories.

Leave that 4th grade BS to the other teambases please , it makes me go :L as a Pats fan. Cheatriots, Belicheat, Cindy Brady etc all juvenile immature baby shit