• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

EJ Gaines

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
merge this with news and updates?

I'd like to see what Roberson has to offer. He looks like he can play ball. Joyner....I'm not too sure on him. He always looks lost on the field. He was way out of position in the Raiders game multiple times and thats playing a cover 2 cover 3 scheme. Just imagine how lost he's gonna be against seattle. Dooooooont like it.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
merge this with news and updates?

I'd like to see what Roberson has to offer. He looks like he can play ball. Joyner....I'm not too sure on him. He always looks lost on the field. He was way out of position in the Raiders game multiple times and thats playing a cover 2 cover 3 scheme. Just imagine how lost he's gonna be against seattle. Dooooooont like it.

They will actually game plan for Seattle though. They don't game plan for these preseason games.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, thats what concerns me. They are playing a soft cover 2 or 3. They'll switch it up and run some man to man with a two deep look. But it's when he's on the field and he doesn't know which guy to cover...That just boggles my mind. You have to keep in retrospect that the other team is running a vanilla scheme as well and if he's having a hard time with now just think what a hard time he's gonna have when it comes time to cover Jimmy Graham. I see blown coverages in his future.

I will point out he did play better in game two preseason. He had a nice pass breakup and a good goal-line defense.