• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eddie is ST player of the week

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am happy for him. He seems like a real nice kid in his interviews. Lord knows we put him through one hell of a vetting process in the off-season and training camp to reach this point.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am happy for him. He seems like a real nice kid in his interviews. Lord knows we put him through one hell of a vetting process in the off-season and training camp to reach this point.
But who knows, maybe that was the best thing for the kid. Maybe it made him mentally stronger and more resolved to get better than if he began camp as the preordained kicker.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 for 3 with 2 touch backs is very nice. It helps being 5000 feet up with distance but the accuracy was all Eddie. I sure hope it continues and our kicking woes are over.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But who knows, maybe that was the best thing for the kid. Maybe it made him mentally stronger and more resolved to get better than if he began camp as the preordained kicker.

Oh, no doubt. I agree with that. I was saying at the time. That whoever wins the job will be more than mentally prepared for "pressure situations". They spent the entire spring/summer in a pressure cooker.

Now he can even relax a little bit and not have to think so much. For a kicker, that's got to help a lot and feel real good. I am sure everyone has experienced a coach or a boss putting your every move underneath the microscope. Making you feel like any little mistake could cost you your job. It doesn't help... but in the long run? It may have made Eddy stronger.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 for 3 with 2 touch backs is very nice. It helps being 5000 feet up with distance but the accuracy was all Eddie. I sure hope it continues and our kicking woes are over.

There's only one concern on the checklist left. Which is when the Florida kid has to kick for the first time in freezing temps (combined with the usual swirling winds) at Soldier Field - how will he respond?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's only one concern on the checklist left. Which is when the Florida kid has to kick for the first time in freezing temps (combined with the usual swirling winds) at Soldier Field - how will he respond?
I think the big leg is why we favored him. He drives kicks instead of floating them.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eddy Pineiro: "I want to be a great kicker so I can support my family for the rest of my life, so they never have to work a day in their life. That's been my goal since day one. They've struggled so much and they've given me everything. Now it's time that I give them everything."

3az6kd.jpg

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eddy Pineiro: "I want to be a great kicker so I can support my family for the rest of my life, so they never have to work a day in their life. That's been my goal since day one. They've struggled so much and they've given me everything. Now it's time that I give them everything."

3az6kd.jpg
Hard not to like the kid, especially after he makes some big kicks.