• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavs

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Losing Green a Game and Losing Bogut due to injury through a BIG monkey wrench in their momentum. That wont happen this year.

I dont think the Finals will be as classic as everyone seems to think. Warriors win in 5 unless theres injuries or the Refs dont take over.

I also picked Warriors in 5, originally.
Obviously games 1,2 will be telling.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately i havent been able to watch any of these games. But the final score says it all. I still think the Cavs beat GS in a 7 game series and for it to be so lob sided in the ECF only strengthens that prediction for me.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you got all your excuses ready to go.

So you think Refs don't interject themselves to determine how they long they want a series to go?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think Refs don't interject themselves to determine how they long they want a series to go?

Correct. I do not think that refs do that.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just think its funny because quite a few people- while always saying the Cavs would make the Finals- that they would lose more games than last year and it would cost them rest in the Finals.

Instead- after going 12-2 and 12-2----- better than he ever did Miami---- he is at 10-0 right now and id be SHOCKED if the CEltics win 2 games.

You still think this ISNT the hardest lebron to beat 4 out of 7? i think you gotta open y our eyes....he is playing at a level he has never been at before. The game just looks so easy to him.

Where LeBron is the best ever at is his court awareness right now. He is like a freaking super-computer - he knows what to do just instinctively. he Can read that extra step from all the way cross court and fire a laser right into the perfect place for the shooter- or he can bully his way to the rim--- or he can pump fake and pull up a 3 pointer.

hes unbelievable right now.

It's true. Will make his Finals loss that much more tragic for ya.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I'm kind of just throwing up my hands in terms of trying to figure out how a Warriors/Cavs series will go down. I don't think anything would shock me, short of a sweep (by either team).

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately i havent been able to watch any of these games. But the final score says it all. I still think the Cavs beat GS in a 7 game series and for it to be so lob sided in the ECF only strengthens that prediction for me.

Oh no, you are the fortunate one missing these "games"

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I'm kind of just throwing up my hands in terms of trying to figure out how a Warriors/Cavs series will go down. I don't think anything would shock me, short of a sweep (by either team).

Feels like an epic 7 gamer to me.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Samesies. I don't know how either side could be so confident against the other. Both teams seem to look like men amongst boys.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know but those Celtics.... My god.. What kind of conference is it when an 8th seed would put more of a fight to the 2nd set than then fucking FIRST seed?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing that there's people that side with Lavar Ball.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thats just ridiculous.

I dunno-

at first i thought this was kind of entertaining- but at this point- I think this is starting to hurt the kid. I dont think itll be a determinative thing or anything--- -but if was a team and had a similar grade from one guy to another--- this is the type of thing that would make me lean towards the other guy.

I mean- how do you control this guy? if he wants to run his mouth he can---- do you really want this guy calling out the franchise and losing his mind and saying how the coach should do more for his son the first time the team who drafts him has a losing streak?

like i said--- i wouldnt let it change my draft grade on him in a large way----- but if i was close on another guy- i think this is becoming a tie-breaker like issue.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thats just ridiculous.

I dunno-

at first i thought this was kind of entertaining- but at this point- I think this is starting to hurt the kid. I dont think itll be a determinative thing or anything--- -but if was a team and had a similar grade from one guy to another--- this is the type of thing that would make me lean towards the other guy.

I mean- how do you control this guy? if he wants to run his mouth he can---- do you really want this guy calling out the franchise and losing his mind and saying how the coach should do more for his son the first time the team who drafts him has a losing streak?

like i said--- i wouldnt let it change my draft grade on him in a large way----- but if i was close on another guy- i think this is becoming a tie-breaker like issue.

There is nothing sacred to this scum sucking mother Fucker.

He acts like the boy's Mom abandoned him.

This is disgusting.

“Kyrie, he’s in a different situation,” he added. “So you can’t put yourself in the same situation as Lonzo. I have a wife and two other sons. You not in that situation … first of all, your mom wasn’t there, so something’s got to change right there. It’s not the same. Lonzo can come home and see his mom and dad all the time.” Irving’s mother, Elizabeth, died when he was 4 years old.

– via The Score

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well just when I thought Lavar couldn't be more of a jackass he firmly plants his foot in his mouth again.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well just when I thought Lavar couldn't be more of a jackass he firmly plants his foot in his mouth again.
Somebody needs to plant their foot in his ass!

Something needs to change with his Mother not being there?

What a uber-sack of shit.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats just ridiculous.

I dunno-

He's a leech. It's time to let your kid go off on become a man. His dad wants him in LA so he can control him. He's also living vicariously through his kid because he never had the talent to make it to the league. I never took him seriously, especially when he started spouting off about how he could beat Jordan one-on-one in his prime. Lavar Ball could barely make it through rec leagues while Jordan's beating Kidd-Ghilcrist one-on-one at the magical age of 50.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody needs to plant their foot in his ass!

Something needs to change with his Mother not being there?

What a uber-sack of shit.

There's simply nothing he won't say. Something's wrong w/ that fella.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a leech. It's time to let your kid go off on become a man. His dad wants him in LA so he can control him. He's also living vicariously through his kid because he never had the talent to make it to the league. I never took him seriously, especially when he started spouting off about how he could beat Jordan one-on-one in his prime. Lavar Ball could barely make it through rec leagues while Jordan's beating Kidd-Ghilcrist one-on-one at the magical age of 50.
the thing is the son is right behind him and seems to be in the same boat-----not running his mouth- but he could stop this if he wanted to but he doesnt want to.