• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavs

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give the Celtics credit? They deserve no credit. They played with no heart or a care in the world. That SHIT team shouldn't even of passed the first round. A Rondo injury saved them from being a first round exit laughing stock and CLOWN #1 seed.

The ECF should have been Chicago/Cleveland. Would have been a good series if Bull stayed healthy and played like when they started the playoffs.

Boston is a fucking JOKE for a Conference final opponent. The Bulls showed us in Round 1 what kind of joke they were anyways. Taking the first two games in Boston

Bulls/Cavs wouldnt have been a good series lol. Their offense is WAY too inconsistent, they play great D but so does Boston.
EVERYONE is a joke except GS or Cleveland or maybe your view is just flawed altogether. The Cavs and Warriors are putting up historic offensive numbers and those two teams are just great, much greater than any other teams. I mean it is wasnt for Kawhi getting hurt we would be talking about how the Warriors are garbage and overrated for losing by 20+ at home. Saying a team that got 1 seed is an awful is just not accurate. Well pretty much all your posts suck so it makes sense

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls/Cavs wouldnt have been a good series lol. Their offense is WAY too inconsistent, they play great D but so does Boston.
EVERYONE is a joke except GS or Cleveland or maybe your view is just flawed altogether. The Cavs and Warriors are putting up historic offensive numbers and those two teams are just great, much greater than any other teams. I mean it is wasnt for Kawhi getting hurt we would be talking about how the Warriors are garbage and overrated for losing by 20+ at home. Saying a team that got 1 seed is an awful is just not accurate. Well pretty much all your posts suck so it makes sense

Chicago has Wade/Butler and Butler provides problems for Lebron with his defense. Boston has NO great player. No question about it, Chicago would have provided a challenge for Cleveland in the ECF. Not every team is a joke. Warriors only got down 20 because they were still in lazy vacation mode from sleeping. The First Half of Game 1 was the worst they played all series long because of how easy they had it going into the WCF. But it wasn't going to last.

And the Spurs even without Leonard is still better than a Celtics team at 100 percent.

The Celtics sucks because they have no great player on the team. They are just a deep team filed with Role Players essentially

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicago has Wade/Butler and Butler provides problems for Lebron with his defense. Boston has NO great player. No question about it, Chicago would have provided a challenge for Cleveland in the ECF. Not every team is a joke. Warriors only got down 20 because they were still in lazy vacation mode from sleeping. The First Half of Game 1 was the worst they played all series long because of how easy they had it going into the WCF. But it wasn't going to last.

And the Spurs even without Leonard is still better than a Celtics team at 100 percent.

The Celtics sucks because they have no great player on the team. They are just a deep team filed with Role Players essentially

Tell us again how you really feel about the Celtics.:heh:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls/Cavs wouldnt have been a good series lol.

With a healthy Rondo and D-Wade (among others), I think they would have put up more of a fight than the Celtics just based on overall experience. D-Wade has 3 rings, Rondo has a ring. As others pointed out earlier in the playoffs, the Celtics appear to be built more for the regular season and the Bulls were built more for the playoffs (they just couldn't stay healthy).

Don't get me wrong, the Bulls aren't beating the Cavs and they may have been swept given how the Cavs are playing. But I think they would have at least hit back instead of just bending over and letting the Cavs go in dry like the Celtics have.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like excuses to me LMAO But if the Cavs go down to the Pacers big, they suck and their defense is awful.

Looks loke everyone was wrong LOL

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like excuses to me LMAO But if the Cavs go down to the Pacers big, they suck and their defense is awful.

I disagree. I think most would have written it off as rust.

Now, if they had come out and played poorly in game 2 after a bad game 1...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hairlines, the final frontier. These are the voyages of LeBron James. Baldly going where no man has gone before.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hairlines, the final frontier. These are the voyages of LeBron James. Baldly going where no man has gone before.
its not the Celtics fault....it's not your fualt

Last edited:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone figured the Cavs would enter the Finals at 12-0, basically pummeling opponents to the point of submission.
Question is, if they don't win it all, does any of it matter?
And, where would they go from here?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not the Celtics fault....if not your fualt

Stop huggin' on LeBron's junk. Nobody in their right mind picked the Celtics to pull off the upset.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone figured the Cavs would enter the Finals at 12-0, basically pummeling opponents to the point of submission.

If the Warriors don't win it all does any of it matter?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just think its funny because quite a few people- while always saying the Cavs would make the Finals- that they would lose more games than last year and it would cost them rest in the Finals.

Instead- after going 12-2 and 12-2----- better than he ever did Miami---- he is at 10-0 right now and id be SHOCKED if the CEltics win 2 games.

You still think this ISNT the hardest lebron to beat 4 out of 7? i think you gotta open y our eyes....he is playing at a level he has never been at before. The game just looks so easy to him.

Where LeBron is the best ever at is his court awareness right now. He is like a freaking super-computer - he knows what to do just instinctively. he Can read that extra step from all the way cross court and fire a laser right into the perfect place for the shooter- or he can bully his way to the rim--- or he can pump fake and pull up a 3 pointer.

hes unbelievable right now.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop huggin' on LeBron's junk. Nobody in their right mind picked the Celtics to pull off the upset.
welll- no doubt---

but i certainly dont think we expected the Cavs to be wining 65-23 or whatever it was at one point last night. Geezus.

the thing that i have noticed with the Raptors and the Celtics that has hurt them is that they think they h ave to play perfect basketball and it has made them tight. NEither team has played with any confidence and i think that really hurt both teams.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raptors and Celtics are both solid teams but LeBron has them beat mentality before the tip even happens.

The Cavs wont have that luxury vs. the Warriors---- but i like how the Cavs seem to be peaking at the right time. Especially with how Love is playing. If Love can play well enough to force Draymond to cover him and bring him out on the perimeter- that will help the Cavs.

Kyrie is kind of just doing what needs to be done right now. He has been aggressive at times- but - especially in this series- i think he sees that the front court has the best mismatches.

Jaylen Brown has really impressed me on the Celtics. Ainge did a great job drafting him. Honestly- if they re-drafted this years draft right now I think Simmons def. still goes #1 ---- i can make a strong case that Jaylen Brown has been the 2nd best prospect in this draft.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raptors and Celtics are both solid teams but LeBron has them beat mentality before the tip even happens.

The Cavs wont have that luxury vs. the Warriors---- but i like how the Cavs seem to be peaking at the right time. Especially with how Love is playing. If Love can play well enough to force Draymond to cover him and bring him out on the perimeter- that will help the Cavs.

Kyrie is kind of just doing what needs to be done right now. He has been aggressive at times- but - especially in this series- i think he sees that the front court has the best mismatches.

Jaylen Brown has really impressed me on the Celtics. Ainge did a great job drafting him. Honestly- if they re-drafted this years draft right now I think Simmons def. still goes #1 ---- i can make a strong case that Jaylen Brown has been the 2nd best prospect in this draft.

untitled34534534.png

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just think its funny because quite a few people- while always saying the Cavs would make the Finals- that they would lose more games than last year and it would cost them rest in the Finals.

Instead- after going 12-2 and 12-2----- better than he ever did Miami---- he is at 10-0 right now and id be SHOCKED if the CEltics win 2 games.

You still think this ISNT the hardest lebron to beat 4 out of 7? i think you gotta open y our eyes....he is playing at a level he has never been at before. The game just looks so easy to him.

Where LeBron is the best ever at is his court awareness right now. He is like a freaking super-computer - he knows what to do just instinctively. he Can read that extra step from all the way cross court and fire a laser right into the perfect place for the shooter- or he can bully his way to the rim--- or he can pump fake and pull up a 3 pointer.

hes unbelievable right now.

1. You didn't answer the question.
2. Nobody really thought he'd lose 4/7 until the Finals, so your question can't be answered yet.

Bottom line is that 1 team will be real happy and confident for the future a month from now, and the other will be thinking " what the fuck".

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last year the Warriors IMO exhaled after being up 3-1 and never were able to regroup.
That won't be the case this year.
Let's just hope everyone stays healthy.
This series can salvage the rest of the garbage playoff basketball we've seen so far.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
welll- no doubt---

but i certainly dont think we expected the Cavs to be wining 65-23 or whatever it was at one point last night. Geezus.

the thing that i have noticed with the Raptors and the Celtics that has hurt them is that they think they h ave to play perfect basketball and it has made them tight. NEither team has played with any confidence and i think that really hurt both teams.

They know they can't win and mentally it just must suck the life out of them.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Warriors don't win it all does any of it matter?

As I said, one team is going to be left in a bad place.

Difference is, I was addressing a Cavs fans post about how great they are.
I'm really not seeing posts like that from Warriors fans.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year the Warriors IMO exhaled after being up 3-1 and never were able to regroup.
That won't be the case this year.
Let's just hope everyone stays healthy.
This series can salvage the rest of the garbage playoff basketball we've seen so far.

Well Losing Green a Game and Losing Bogut due to injury through a BIG monkey wrench in their momentum. That wont happen this year.

I dont think the Finals will be as classic as everyone seems to think. Warriors win in 5 unless theres injuries or the Refs dont take over.