• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: 2) Boston Celtics vs 8) Miami Heat

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they win the championship last year?

Or did their immaturity show in the Finals against a more experienced group?

I don’t agree with what this guy is saying. Tatum and Brown have plenty of experience to win a title.

But you are the one choosing to interpret everything under the sun as a slight against Miami.

Last year Boston wasn’t good enough to beat Golden State.

I doubt any Warrior fans here would take that as a slight against their team. Because it isn’t.

Yeah, I don't get the complaints.

Miami is making a helluva run, they're doing it in an unprecedented manner (winning 7 games where they won only 1 quarter, having 5 UDFA's play major roles) and the press is reporting it as they should.

Hell, this playoff run is showing everyone once and for all that "Heat culture" is a real thing, while making Wiggy look like a retard for the shit he's said and some Heat fans are choosing to play victim.

One of the oddest things I've seen.

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, 7.4 percent
Yeah extremely rare. The only thing on the Lakers side is Lebron did it twice which is basically what 25% of the time. Still, that’s just one player

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't think so. Jimmy doesn't go out of his way to get Grant who is a solid defender on him. He is the last person to do that to

Once saw Jimmy get that and 1 on Grant after Grant decided to run his mouth, I knew the game was over. He had the same look in his eyes that he had game 5 in Milwaukee when him and Jrue was going at it
No doubt Williams should just play. If we are talking about Boston’s superstar talking-go for it-still not smart but the C’s offense went into a spiral. They need to be better in late games, that’s two in a row. The Grant-Butler thing just adds to it. If Boston wins, none of this is matters but Grant still knows to keep his mouth shut. Now he just looks like the big loser.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown had no business making all nba, and it makes this miss and now summer so much more crucial
I’ll take him. Put together a package Koby-Ainge-style.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Respect to Grant Williams.

That is how you respond to talking shit and getting your ass kicked.

Dillon Brooks should pay attention.
Hard for a competitive player to not get caught up in the moment, still a young player-sometimes emotions just take over. He just picked the wrong dude and it backfired

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah extremely rare. The only thing on the Lakers side is Lebron did it twice which is basically what 25% of the time. Still, that’s just one player

Yeah, but it's one player with huge influence over the team. Cowherd was talking about that even before game 2. He was saying that even though the Lakers have a bunch of guys who don't have much playoff experience...they would be unlikely to panic because they will be looking at Lebron and he won't panic.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously #1 for me it's Lebron getting #5 because that means the Lakers get #18.

But after that...it's easily Jimmy getting #1.
You don't want Lebron to get #5 because of my +4750 bet I made on them a couple months ago?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing a ridiculous amount of clutch games in the regular season is paying off

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they win the championship last year?

Or did their immaturity show in the Finals against a more experienced group?

I don’t agree with what this guy is saying. Tatum and Brown have plenty of experience to win a title.

But you are the one choosing to interpret everything under the sun as a slight against Miami.

Last year Boston wasn’t good enough to beat Golden State.

I doubt any Warrior fans here would take that as a slight against their team. Because it isn’t.
Your anti-Heat bias is clear as day * mud * for anyone with a working brain, or at least 1 good eye, to see.

….and that’s me saying this with absolutely no dog in this race.

*peeks at avatar*

:dhd:

Not that @bksballer89 said you were…

But, it’s possible to have a differing opinion without being a troll or a hater.