• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: 1) Milwaukee Bucks vs 2) Toronto Raptors

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I've seen Giannis turn it over as much as he did last night

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Middleton? I consider him and jimmy butler close and everyone calls jimmy a star

I do think they are somewhat close. Before the playoffs started, I viewed Middleton as like a poor man's Klay.

But the way both played in the playoffs shows a fairly sizeable gap.

Middleton fits Milwaukee a lot better than Jimmy would, but Jimmy is a better player. And Middleton ain't no Klay. But I still think he makes a good #2 for Giannis.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think they are somewhat close. Before the playoffs started, I viewed Middleton as like a poor man's Klay.

But the way both played in the playoffs shows a fairly sizeable gap.

Middleton fits Milwaukee a lot better than Jimmy would, but Jimmy is a better player. And Middleton ain't no Klay. But I still think he makes a good #2 for Giannis.

Yup I agree. Decent #2 but a great #3 if you get kemba along with Middleton and giannis

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I wouldn't be saying this if I didn't think it can happen. Remember 6% of teams only come back 2-0
Hey man, you will deserve major credit if you're right

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Middleton? I consider him and jimmy butler close and everyone calls jimmy a star
Middleton's defense is no were near Butler although imptoved this season. Offensively he is better at SF than at SG, Brogdon is better defender and more effective offensively than Middleton at SF.

Clearly a Bledsoe, Brogdon, Mirotic, Giannis, Lopez starting line up, would be the best the Bucks could start, not having a second "big" 3/4 as to back up Mirotic, is the only issue in the Bucks roster. I believe the Bucks would be better off if signed Markieff Morris instead of Pau Gazol they did.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89 can you make a Magic Johnson thread?

Dude has no chill.

Why is he airing the Lakers out on First Take?

PS. A win is a win, Raptors Fans.

The series doesn't start until someone loses on their home court.

An internal beef that went public and Magic wanted “his version” of the story out there.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup I agree. Decent #2 but a great #3 if you get kemba along with Middleton and giannis

I think you still overestimate Middleton... Bojan Bogdanovic over Khris would be a better fit for the Bucks.

Kemba would be a great addition, but the Bucks would then have to trade Bledsoe.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rules aren't a matter of agreement... The refs are there to make sure that the rules are applied correctly, the video proves that they did right not to call a travel, because there was no violation of the rules... just watch the video.

Giannis takes one last dribble with only his front (left) foot on the floor... therefore steps count there after.

Yep. A friend of mine was over here watching the game with me. When the play happened we both yelled "Travelling!! How can they miss that?"

Then they showed it in slow motion and it was "one...two...thr...How the hell did he cover that much ground in only 2 steps?" lol

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's tough trying to dribble through double and triple teams.
...Which then means that the issue for the Bucks in this game, was with the coaching tactics that were applied.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and agreed he was only halfway committed to his front office job.

So, he agreed that he was doing the very thing that he was crying about Pelinka allegedly talking behind his back about.

And he does all of this on the day that the organization he says he loves, which is owned by someone he calls his sister are announcing their new head coach?

Really starting to wonder wtf is going on with Magic.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you still overestimate Middleton... Bojan Bogdanovic over Khris would be a better fit for the Bucks.

Kemba would be a great addition, but the Bucks would then have to trade Bledsoe.

Yeah Bledsoes defense is much better than kemba but kemba is a beast on offense. lol I would take middelton over bojan easy