• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: 1) Milwaukee Bucks vs 2) Toronto Raptors

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rules aren't a matter of agreement... The refs are there to make sure that the rules are applied correctly, the video proves that they did right not to call a travel, because there was no violation of the rules... just watch the video.

Giannis takes one last dribble with only his front (left) foot on the floor... therefore steps count there after.
he traveled.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toronto payed their best and it still took 2 OT's to scure the win. The Bucks should win this series.

I predicted that the Bucks will win the series 4-1 and this is what will happen, but I think this loss will prove to be more beneficial for the Bucks than any win they had up to now and here after... It was the most physical game they had up to now and they were playing against the loudest possible crowed, but still managed to play amazing defense and restrict Toronto to ...38pts (!!!) for the entire 2nd half!

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toronto payed their best and it still took 2 OT's to scure the win. The Bucks should win this series.
One of their best players fouled out with 6 minutes to go and their only good bench player fouled out afterward. Then Siakam missed two free throws any of which would’ve ended the game in regulation.

Toronto’s flawed but this is just lazy analysis.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still managed to play amazing defense and restrict Toronto to ...38pts (!!!) for the entire 2nd half!
Milwaukee had a whopping 7 more points in the second half. If Toronto was “restricted” the Bucks sure did a shit job of taking advantage, didn’t they?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of their best players fouled out with 6 minutes to go and their only good bench player fouled out afterward. Then Siakam missed two free throws any of which would’ve ended the game in regulation.

Giannis fouled out for Milwaukee so what's your point?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wish they wouldn't be fouled out, but let the buckets they comited the fouls against to count... then the Bucks would have ended the game in regulation.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milwaukee had a whopping 7 more points in the second half. If Toronto was “restricted” the Bucks sure did a shit job of taking advantage, didn’t they?
No the bucks didn't take advantage.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89 can you make a Magic Johnson thread?

Dude has no chill.

Why is he airing the Lakers out on First Take?

PS. A win is a win, Raptors Fans.

The series doesn't start until someone loses on their home court.

Reactions: GNG

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why they lost the game... If Budenholzer would have only given 5 of Middleton's minutes to Brogdon and five of Bledsoe's minutes to Hill, the score in the series would have been 3-0 by now...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why they lost the game... If Budenholzer would have only given 5 of Middleton's minutes to Brogdon and five of Bledsoe's minutes to Hill, the score in the series would have been 3-0 by now...
You are wrong, Giannis had a terrible game by his standards and that was the difference.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are wrong, Giannis had a terrible game by his standards and that was the difference.
I'm not wrong... simply because for Giannis there no is replacement, but for the other two, there is plenty... look at the box score... Middleton is nowhere near his regular season efficiency during the playoffs, while Brogdon is as good or better and a better defender after he is back with the team...

Giannis can have a mediocre game too... no? But it still means 23 rebounds, 4 steals, 4 blocks and 7 assists despite scoring (a poor for him) 12pts.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Giannis was awful. 12 points and 8 TO's. He wasn't the best player on the court. Kawhi was. Giannis wasn't even the best player for the Bucks in G3

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89 can you make a Magic Johnson thread?

Dude has no chill.

Why is he airing the Lakers out on First Take?

PS. A win is a win, Raptors Fans.

The series doesn't start until someone loses on their home court.

Wait, what, huh? Is Magic trashing the Lakers on that show? :pound:

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're wrong. The game is competed for by the guys on the floor, not in your mind or a netherworld of what ifs or if only nonsense. The fact of the matter is the Raptors won the competition by making the plays they needed to make when it counted most and the Bucks didn't. That's all there is to it, not somebody's fault because you thought it would've made the outcome different.

The game is over, the Raptors won because they made the plays and all your mental masturbation isn't going to change anything except maybe make your feeble mind feel better about the loss.

Sorry, but I'm not sorry about blasting a stupid freaking homer that can't stop looking like a moron, that is a fan of the team I'm a fan of.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fark...I think this is the Great Dayne in drag...so not going to engage with the fuckwit

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, what, huh? Is Magic trashing the Lakers on that show? :pound:
Uh, yeah....

He basically said Pelinka is a snake, He wanted Luke fired and the Lakers reneged on allowing him to get rid of him, Jeannie needs to stop hiring based on personal friendships, the Lakers are targeting Kawhi and Kyrie, the kiddie corps were in their feelings for a short time after the trade rumors and agreed he was only halfway committed to his front office job.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, yeah....

He basically said Pelinka is a snake, He wanted Luke fired and the Lakers reneged on allowing him to get rid of him, Jeannie needs to stop hiring based on personal friendships, the Lakers are targeting Kawhi and Kyrie, the kiddie corps were in their feelings for a short time after the trade rumors and agreed he was only halfway committed to his front office job.

I just left a comment over in the Lakers off-season thread. I'm honestly speechless. Not a sarcastic thing to say right now about it. Talk about a bad look for the Lakers heading into this summers big FA pool.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're wrong. The game is competed for by the guys on the floor, not in your mind or a netherworld of what ifs or if only nonsense. The fact of the matter is the Raptors won the competition by making the plays they needed to make when it counted most and the Bucks didn't. That's all there is to it, not somebody's fault because you thought it would've made the outcome different.

The game is over, the Raptors won because they made the plays and all your mental masturbation isn't going to change anything except maybe make your feeble mind feel better about the loss.

Sorry, but I'm not sorry about blasting a stupid freaking homer that can't stop looking like a moron, that is a fan of the team I'm a fan of.
No... you are no fan of the Bucks... you only a fucking idiot that can't have an opinion backed up with some reasoning and therefore is barking.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giannis was awful. 12 points and 8 TO's. He wasn't the best player on the court. Kawhi was. Giannis wasn't even the best player for the Bucks in G3
You are right, Giannis had a poor night but to expect Toronto to be able to neutralize him every game is a tough task.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No... you are no fan of the Bucks... you only a fucking idiot that can't have an opinion backed up with some reasoning and therefore is barking.
Do you expect everyone here to be a Bucks fan? If you do then you came to the wrong place.