• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eberflus

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not filling a need when we dont need Mack.....and we dont.

Yeah….we don’t need pass rushers. Tell me you’re retarded without telling me you’re retarded.

What the fuck is wrong with the fans on this board? You guys just enjoy being ridiculously stupid? This is the toilet of Bears fandom.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was on pace for double digit sacks this season.

But yeah…we don’t need guys that do that.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah….we don’t need pass rushers. Tell me you’re retarded without telling me you’re retarded.

What the fuck is wrong with the fans on this board? You guys just enjoy being ridiculously stupid? This is the toilet of Bears fandom.

Was on pace for double digit sacks this season.

But yeah…we don’t need guys that do that.

We do,but dont need him and that contract....

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop man. It’s embarrassing now.

Im guessing when you pay for gas,its always top dollar stuff when the cheaper will do fine.....

We dont need that contract,his better days were in Oakland and one great year in his first....

Now I dont know what our cap situation is,but we can use extra money to replace him and still get production.....

Dont know whos in freeagency,nor do I know who we will get with our 1st pick....

But Id rather put money into our o-line,Fields needs it more than the def needs Mack......

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im guessing when you pay for gas,its always top dollar stuff when the cheaper will do fine.....

We dont need that contract,his better days were in Oakland and one great year in his first....

Now I dont know what our cap situation is,but we can use extra money to replace him and still get production.....

Dont know whos in freeagency,nor do I know who we will get with our 1st pick....

But Id rather put money into our o-line,Fields needs it more than the def needs Mack......

Way to triple down on being retarded.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To sum up this post…

You know nothing about the cap.

You know nothing about free agency or the draft.

But….but…you absolutely 100% know we can trade Mack and get someone cheaper that’s better.

Makes sense.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think it works out that well for us with the cap if we moved Mack. It would have to bring in a pretty decent haul of picks for us to even consider. Everybody has a price but it’s gotta be in the high 90’s percentile he’s suiting up for us opening day 2022.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To sum up this post…

You know nothing about the cap.

You know nothing about free agency or the draft.

But….but…you absolutely 100% know we can trade Mack and get someone cheaper that’s better.

Makes sense.

Who said better......?

All I said was still get production......never said better....

Does not matter whether I know how the cap works,thats irrevelant....
But what I do know is Mack is not the same player as he once was.....His stats have declined,his better days were in Oakland,we paid for what he should have bedn as a Raider,hes not that guy.
If we have to keep him because of a cap hit as @NCChiFan pointed out,then thats understandable........
But if to trade him makes more sense,then trade him.......imo we dont need him....
We can find someone else to take his place at a cheaper price.....Im sure there will be players out there.....
Why pay him that money. When hes not earning what he once was....?.....

Next time you get gas,make sure you buy the best grade out there and waste your money......

Last edited:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think it works out that well for us with the cap if we moved Mack. It would have to bring in a pretty decent haul of picks for us to even consider. Everybody has a price but it’s gotta be in the high 90’s percentile he’s suiting up for us opening day 2022.

Yes I also believe he will be here,but my belief is his better days are behind iim......and at this point,no way do we get close what we gave up for him.......

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see the moves Poles makes this off season.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just be happy the bullshit of dropping back our best pass rushers in coverage is over and done. I dont care if they can do it, they are supposed to rush the quarterback.
Mack was supposed to have that Quinn help in 2020 and it did not show up. Last year he finally showed up when Mack could not physically do it. The foot was hurt early, I am glad they shut him down or even more people would have said he was done.
Yes Gipson stepped up at the end of the year, which was awesome, maybe that would mean you are developing someone so you dont need to mortgage the teams future with another trade when Mack is really done.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said better......?

All I said was still get production......never said better....

Mack had 6 sacks in 8 games....so if you're replacing him because you don't need him and anyone can do that...where are those prorated 12 to 13 sacks coming from next season?

Does not matter whether I know how the cap works,thats irrevelant....

Yeah...I mean why would you need to know anything about the cap when you're discussing something that impacts the cap? That would just be silly.
But what I do know is Mack is not the same player as he once was.....His stats have declined,his better days were in Oakland,we paid for what he should have bedn as a Raider,hes not that guy.

Again....was on pace for double digit sacks this season.
imo we dont need him....

Yeah because anyone can sack the QB. It's easy.
Next time you get gas,make sure you buy the best grade out there and waste your money......

Because football teams are like cars? Is that really the analogy you wanna go with?

I drive a BMW. I put premium gas in it because it's a high performance car and it's going to run better and last longer if you take good care of it. This is my 5th BMW...I did the same with the last 4 and because I took such good care of them they all resold really well. Kept them dealer maintained and fed them the good stuff. I also have an F150...I put regular in it because it has an ecoboost engine and it's meant to run on regular gas. Because you know....that's kinda how things work.

My wife drives a Mercedes. She's on #7 at this point I believe. Or #8, not sure. She's been a Mercedes lover her whole life. But she puts cheap gas in it and doesn't always follow up on those dealer visits even when the car literally tells her to. Her cars typically begin to wear down hard at the 80K to 100K mile mark and she doesn't always get good value in return.

None of that has anything to do with football. But if you think every car runs well on cheap gas....I just really hope you're driving a Ford or something else in that mold.

Your analogy is stupid. Football teams aren't cars. If you want average players....then pay average players average salaries and get average results.

Khalil Mack was among the league leaders in sacks when he went down. He's an above average player. He's a Pro Bowl/All Pro Bowl type player. He costs more. Deal with it.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack had 6 sacks in 8 games....so if you're replacing him because you don't need him and anyone can do that...where are those prorated 12 to 13 sacks coming from next season?

Yeah...I mean why would you need to know anything about the cap when you're discussing something that impacts the cap? That would just be silly.

Again....was on pace for double digit sacks this season.

Yeah because anyone can sack the QB. It's easy.

Because football teams are like cars? Is that really the analogy you wanna go with?

I drive a BMW. I put premium gas in it because it's a high performance car and it's going to run better and last longer if you take good care of it. This is my 5th BMW...I did the same with the last 4 and because I took such good care of them they all resold really well. Kept them dealer maintained and fed them the good stuff. I also have an F150...I put regular in it because it has an ecoboost engine and it's meant to run on regular gas. Because you know....that's kinda how things work.

My wife drives a Mercedes. She's on #7 at this point I believe. Or #8, not sure. She's been a Mercedes lover her whole life. But she puts cheap gas in it and doesn't always follow up on those dealer visits even when the car literally tells her to. Her cars typically begin to wear down hard at the 80K to 100K mile mark and she doesn't always get good value in return.

None of that has anything to do with football. But if you think every car runs well on cheap gas....I just really hope you're driving a Ford or something else in that mold.

Your analogy is stupid. Football teams aren't cars. If you want average players....then pay average players average salaries and get average results.

Khalil Mack was among the league leaders in sacks when he went down. He's an above average player. He's a Pro Bowl/All Pro Bowl type player. He costs more. Deal with it.
I read about one sentence....lol

I drive a 2015 Stingray Corvette......Do I always put top grade fuel no.....my other vehicle is a 2007 jeep and my wife drives a 2019 grand cherokee,do I put in toppl fuel in those two,never....

Mack has not finished top 20 in sacks since his first year here...,never a top 20 finish in tackles,tfl nor qb hits....
In Oakland he finished top 2 or 3 in sacks,in top 20 in tfl and qbhits......DECLINING. since hes been here....

He has not played up to his days in Oakland....plain and simple.....

Probowls,thats usually a joke cause when slmeone doesnt wanna play,they justthrow a bone to the next guy....

Dont tell me Mack is tjis great player that we need,cause we dont.....

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And then your brain started hurting?
I drive a 2015 Stingray Corvette......Do I always put top grade fuel no.....my other vehicle is a 2007 jeep and my wife drives a 2019 grand cherokee,do I put in toppl fuel in those two,never....

I have enough reasons to believe you're an idiot...didn't need more.

Mack has not finished top 20 in sacks since his first year here...,never a top 20 finish in tackles,tfl nor qb hits....
In Oakland he finished top 2 or 3 in sacks,in top 20 in tfl and qbhits......DECLINING. since hes been here....

LOL....he was #14 in 2020. And he was among the leaders when he went down this season.

What the fucking fuck are you even saying?
Probowls,thats usually a joke cause when slmeone doesnt wanna play,they justthrow a bone to the next guy....

Yeah and they always choose bums.

You're drowning sparky. You're drowning.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He has not played up to his days in Oakland....plain and simple.....

I am on board with trading Mack. However, I do believe he was leading the league in sacks when he got hurt this year. That should be said in his defense.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then your brain started hurting?

I have enough reasons to believe you're an idiot...didn't need more.

LOL....he was #14 in 2020. And he was among the leaders when he went down this season.

What the fucking fuck are you even saying?

Yeah and they always choose bums.

You're drowning sparky. You're drowning.
And if I remember right,Carsoon Wentz was on pace to be league MVP a couple years ago.....hows that going for his career stats.....same as Macks,didnt make it there......

You keep over paying for and the Bears can over pay him and Ill laugh at both you.....

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am on board with trading Mack. However, I do believe he was leading the league in sacks when he got hurt this year. That should be said in his defense.

Hes gotta do a lot more than that for the monry given.....We paid him for his stats in Oakland and they are not remotley close.....He is waaay over paid.

With that contract he has and under performing,theres probably no takers for anything decent.....
A 4th or some conditional picks.....?