• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eat Zeke Eat

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a game. What a player. This team is funny. The penalties, the non penalties, the 4rth quarter craziness, the stupidity before half time - that's a game we should lose, but still find a way. I still love my guy Romo, but it's just not his year. I expect the announcement to be tonight. He was happy for his team today no doubt, but he looked at times like the rumors of him being told already are true.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over 1000 yards and within sight of Erik's record! yes feed him

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a game. What a player. This team is funny. The penalties, the non penalties, the 4rth quarter craziness, the stupidity before half time - that's a game we should lose, but still find a way. I still love my guy Romo, but it's just not his year. I expect the announcement to be tonight. He was happy for his team today no doubt, but he looked at times like the rumors of him being told already are true.
So many stupid things to list. You hit on a few. We kept trying to give Pitt the game and then we kept making plays to take it back. Dak and Elliott are just on another level right now, especially late when it matters most. Amazing. How about Pitt scoring on the fake spike. It was a blessing. Gave us a lot of time. And kudos to McFadden for not being tricked and having great coverage. Just got beat by a great throw to a great WR.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny about the fake spike. I saw the Steelers lining up- I was like why in the hell would they waste a down.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny about the fake spike. I saw the Steelers lining up- I was like why in the hell would they waste a down.
Me too. You could tell from your couch something was up. I guess easier than on the field sometimes when your scrambling around to get into position

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke has been phenomenal this year, but more love needs to be given to Oline. I've heard all the Dak and Zeke MVP talk and in some ways it's deserved, but how about some love to the line. I mean I understand that people acknowledge how great our Oline is, but guys like Zack Martin, Fred, Tyron, should be in MVP discussion. Where would this team be without them? Leary has been great too and Free is obviously the weakest link but he isn't an albatross or anything. The rise of this team in the past three years has been synonymous with upgrading our Oline. I mean, two years ago Murray has 1800 yards rushing. Last year McFadden has 1000 yards with complete trash QB play. Zeke has over 1000 yards after 9 games this year. This OLine is MVP worthy.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's got a couple of hundred touches already. With Morris and Dunbar on the roster, 16-18 touches per game till the playoffs would be my limit for him
Only thing that can stop Zeke is the ongoing investigation...

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone tell Joe Buck that D Lawrence's first name is not "4 game suspension"

And I like how Troy described the Cowboys defense "it bends but does not break"

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone tell Joe Buck that D Lawrence's first name is not "4 game suspension"

And I like how Troy described the Cowboys defense "it bends but does not break"

They broke a couple of times Sunday. Garrett even talked about it in his press conference which was surprising.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke has been phenomenal this year, but more love needs to be given to Oline. I've heard all the Dak and Zeke MVP talk and in some ways it's deserved, but how about some love to the line. I mean I understand that people acknowledge how great our Oline is, but guys like Zack Martin, Fred, Tyron, should be in MVP discussion. Where would this team be without them? Leary has been great too and Free is obviously the weakest link but he isn't an albatross or anything. The rise of this team in the past three years has been synonymous with upgrading our Oline. I mean, two years ago Murray has 1800 yards rushing. Last year McFadden has 1000 yards with complete trash QB play. Zeke has over 1000 yards after 9 games this year. This OLine is MVP worthy.
I think you are underestimating Zeke's impact. Our line is friggin awesome. AWESOME. I think we may just have the best LT, Guard and Center in the NFL right now. But, it's not like Zeke is running through huge holes every play. He is playing incredibly right now and is as important as the line. His power/speed combo is what makes him so good. The blocking on that screen pass was just incredible...but so was Zeke's talent to break it at 225lbs and a perfect touch pass from Dak too to not slow the play down. It's just a well-oiled machine right now and each part is equally important. Without Dak or Zeke we wouldn't be 8-1. Without one of those OL we likely would be. Remember Smith missed a couple of games.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are underestimating Zeke's impact. Our line is friggin awesome. AWESOME. I think we may just have the best LT, Guard and Center in the NFL right now. But, it's not like Zeke is running through huge holes every play. He is playing incredibly right now and is as important as the line. His power/speed combo is what makes him so good. The blocking on that screen pass was just incredible...but so was Zeke's talent to break it at 225lbs and a perfect touch pass from Dak too to not slow the play down. It's just a well-oiled machine right now and each part is equally important. Without Dak or Zeke we wouldn't be 8-1. Without one of those OL we likely would be. Remember Smith missed a couple of games.
great post!

if I could add...His power/speed combo and his football IQ are what makes him so good.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the 1st 2 games were the result of being rusty. he has been awesome ever since. I had zeke as the top non qb on my draft board on a weak draft.. I thought he was the best back coming out since peterson.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great post!

if I could add...His power/speed combo and his football IQ are what makes him so good.

Could not agree more. He is patient when he needs to. Power when he needs to and damn if he doesn't have another gear. Plus he can do the intangibles and he has pretty damn good hands.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could not agree more. He is patient when he needs to. Power when he needs to and damn if he doesn't have another gear. Plus he can do the intangibles and he has pretty damn good hands.
It's interesting on the patience. he said it himself that he didn't have it at the very beginning of the year and then he settled down and you could just see it made him a better player when he did. And how about his blocking??? We knew he could pass protect, but he may be better than MBIII and Gruden showed his team clips of MBIII blocking to teach them how to do it the right way. He's been not just blocking guys but blowing them up