• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eat Zeke Eat

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Zeke gets the record fine, but I would rather see them not wear him down. 18-20 carries per game is fine by me. Morris is a good backup and getting Mcfadden a few carries could also help keep Elliot fresh. Now for the upcoming game against the Skins I may look the other way if they feed Zeke 30 times. I would love to see the Cowboys destroy the Skins

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Zeke gets the record fine, but I would rather see them not wear him down. 18-20 carries per game is fine by me. Morris is a good backup and getting Mcfadden a few carries could also help keep Elliot fresh. Now for the upcoming game against the Skins I may look the other way if they feed Zeke 30 times. I would love to see the Cowboys destroy the Skins

He is freaking awesome. That pass he caught yesterday and ran about 50 yrds to pick up 15, wow. I always liked Murray coming out of the backfield. He's not close to this

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is freaking awesome. That pass he caught yesterday and ran about 50 yrds to pick up 15, wow. I always liked Murray coming out of the backfield. He's not close to this

No one is close to "this". He is special and I am glad that some other teams needed QBs or he should have gone #1.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke on opponents mocking his 'feed me' celebration: 'I think it's funny'
Opponents from Baltimore and Washington have asked to be fed, and Zeke ran all over them anyway

You see it happen a few times a game, at least. Dak Prescott takes the snap from Travis Frederick, then turns around and hands the ball to Ezekiel Elliott. Elliott waits patiently, reads his blocks, then explodes through the line of scrimmage and past the first-down marker. (Or Elliott just explodes through the line of scrimmage and past the first-down marker without waiting or reading anything. Either way.)

Then he makes sure to let everyone in the stadium know that he needs to be fed.

Opposing players ... do not seem to like this very much, so they've taken to mocking Elliott's celebration lately.

How does Zeke himself feel about this? Pretty good, it turns out.

"I think it's funny," Elliott said, per the per the Dallas Morning News. "It just shows that they're focused on what you do. I think it kind of shows that you're doing a little bit of something. If people want to go out there and try to mock you, they want to do what you do. I think it's kind of a compliment, honestly, that they care enough to even do that."

When they're mocking you and you're still leading the NFL in carries, rushing yards, yards from scrimmage, and total touchdowns; when a bad game for you is something like 90 yards and maybe a touchdown or two; and when your team is 10-1 and you're one of the leading MVP candidates, well, you can laugh off the fact that guys feel the need to crib your signature celebration.