• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: Miami Heat VS Indiana Pacers

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pur, I knew you were going to reference the Bulls, yes they had to face such tough opponents that the 6 years that the Bulls won championships they went to game 7 twice and never in the finals.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do u state an opinion as fact, purg?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homer. I know truth hurts. its no big deal.

Congrats to Miami on going to the finals again. Another walk in the park.

jim-disappointed-face-o.gif

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok.

Back to serious content. Is this the pacers best chance to bring down the heat?

Stephenson and turner both free agents. Will they resign lance and go over the luxury tax?

I actually want real input on this guys. I talked about it 10 pages or so ago and got no comments.

It'll be interesting to see. This pacers team without lance will have some serious issues I think

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pur, I knew you were going to reference the Bulls, yes they had to face such tough opponents that the 6 years that the Bulls won championships they went to game 7 twice and never in the finals.

Yeah they were dog fights. Thats when the NBA was tough. Now its so soft. I love basketball but its got bad as of late. I wish there was a way to fix it. Its tough for teams to do what Miami did because they changed the rules but overall I think it will be a good change. Once Miami has to break up we will get back to normal. It will be fun to see LBJ win one with out a super team. LBJ is a great player but wade will always have 1 more championship. LBJ will have to get over that hump just like Kobe did with out Shaq.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they were dog fights. Thats when the NBA was tough. Now its so soft. I love basketball but its got bad as of late. I wish there was a way to fix it. Its tough for teams to do what Miami did because they changed the rules but overall I think it will be a good change. Once Miami has to break up we will get back to normal. It will be fun to see LBJ win one with out a super team. LBJ is a great player but wade will always have 1 more championship. LBJ will have to get over that hump just like Kobe did with out Shaq.

Yet you and Pacers fans bitch when teams get physical with yours. Also, these rules were implemented as the "Jordan rules".

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank GOD I am not a Pacer fan. I don't think there is a team more frustrating out there than Indiana.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and with the realization that they in fact they will be fishing soon IND goes bushleague.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok.

Back to serious content. Is this the pacers best chance to bring down the heat?

Stephenson and turner both free agents. Will they resign lance and go over the luxury tax?

I actually want real input on this guys. I talked about it 10 pages or so ago and got no comments.

It'll be interesting to see. This pacers team without lance will have some serious issues I think

Nah Pacers never had a chance. they aren't a great team. they have 0 superstars. George is an above avg player, Hill is not a good PG and West is soft. Also throw in Hibbert giving nothing to this team.

Miami and Pacers will have a hard time to keep their team together. Maimi loses Mario and Cole.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The players play to the way the rules are set in place. Yes the NBA is softer, you can't say the teams were better just bc the NBA in general was better. It is just opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you and Pacers fans bitch when teams get physical with yours. Also, these rules were implemented as the "Jordan rules".

What are u talking about. The rules were put together after what Miami did to combine this super team.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and up by 20

Pur you are a moron, every hting you are saying has been debated and debunked several times on this board. Bottom line you want to believe your fantasy world and that is fine. I love day dreaming, I just don't confuse it with fact.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players play to the way the rules are set in place. Yes the NBA is softer, you can't say the teams were better just bc the NBA in general was better. It is just opinion.

Oh I agree with on this. NBA as a whole. Im not saying this because of Maimi. Im stating this as NBA as a whole.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: Cant be better when you aren't even the best on your own team. Wade has 1 more championship. This is Wades team and will always be Wades team. LBJ came over as a FA.

So going by your "facts" Bill Russell >>>> than everyone

:laugh3:

You just lost all credability.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and up by 20

Pur you are a moron, every hting you are saying has been debated and debunked several times on this board. Bottom line you want to believe your fantasy world and that is fine. I love day dreaming, I just don't confuse it with fact.

U can't see facts if it hit u in the face. :lol: