• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: Miami Heat VS Indiana Pacers

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami lost 6 straight game 1s on the road while indy can become the first team in nba history to lose 3 straight game 1s at home

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
‏@EthanJSkolnick The Pacers are like the kids screaming at their parents to watch them in playground. The Heat are checking their cellphones.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if lance's bs trashing talking actually pisses wade off then what lance did actually worked. wade wanting the ball hurts the heat's offense imo. I doubt wade gives a shit though

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. It just funny how dumb Lance is. Running floppy wouldn't flare up Wade knee if he actually read the article from Tim Grover and BR months ago so good luck with that Lance

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bk's avatar describes how Dwade feels about anything Lance ever has to say about him lol

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I cannot wait for this game. This entire NBA season up till now has felt like an exhibition to me. The real NBA season starts today. I honestly hope the Pacers show up and make this one of those classic series.

I've said since last season ended that the first important game Miami would play this year was game 1 of the ECF.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said since last season ended that the first important game Miami would play this year was game 1 of the ECF.

I actually hope you are correct (though I obviously want us to win it). Seems like most of the pundits I read say the NBA Champ will come out of the West and whomever manages to win the East will just be cannon fodder.

Since we don't have an NBA Championship yet, I would really prefer someone other than the Heat or the Spurs to win this one. Not that I have any say in the matter.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Lance's comments don't bother me at all. He should test Wade's knee. See if he can get it to flare up. This is the ECF. If Wade isn't 100% the Pacers should go right after it. I have full faith Wade will be fine... plus I don't think Wade is afraid to go get a shot if he needs it.

Anyways, I will be at brother-in-laws house for the game. Bringing steaks/ribs/crab legs. Two Miami guys stuck in north Florida. Going to enjoy it. Won't be posting.. so here goes my game comments.

1) Don't worry Heat fans, our run is coming.

2) I told yall Roy Hibbert would bitch out.

3) Paul George cant do shit with Lebron on him.

4) Here is our run.

5) Good game, Heat steal homecourt.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hoping for a good game played well by both teams. Then, of course, I am hoping Heat Fans will be drinking the koolaid en masse afterwards.

:sadbron::rant::ss::evil:

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start it off right Pacers. Game 1 W.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hoping for a good game played well by both teams. Then, of course, I am hoping Heat Fans will be drinking the koolaid en masse afterwards.

:sadbron::rant::ss::evil:

A series is not won in one game so if the Pacers win a game at home, I don't think Heat fans will be concerned at all

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While saying it out loud is kind of stupid on Stephenson's part, does anyone really expect the Pacers to NOT test Wade's knee?

Their job is to exploit any potential weakness to win this series. If that means trying to cause D-Wade's balky knee's to flare up by running him a lot, then that's exactly what they should do.

Also, if the D-Wade and the Heat need Stephenson's statement to get them motivated for this series (which they don't), then they've already lost anyway.

Throughout all of the off-season and this season, the Pacers have said that if they had HCA last season, they'd have beaten Miami. Well, now they get their chance to prove it.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Lance's comments don't bother me at all. He should test Wade's knee. See if he can get it to flare up. This is the ECF. If Wade isn't 100% the Pacers should go right after it. I have full faith Wade will be fine... plus I don't think Wade is afraid to go get a shot if he needs it.

Anyways, I will be at brother-in-laws house for the game. Bringing steaks/ribs/crab legs. Two Miami guys stuck in north Florida. Going to enjoy it. Won't be posting.. so here goes my game comments.

1) Don't worry Heat fans, our run is coming.

2) I told yall Roy Hibbert would bitch out.

3) Paul George cant do shit with Lebron on him.

4) Here is our run.

5) Good game, Heat steal homecourt.

Ah, northern Florida. Egads Ft. Walton Beach was a GHASTLY place to live...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While saying it out loud is kind of stupid on Stephenson's part, does anyone really expect the Pacers to NOT test Wade's knee?

Their job is to exploit any potential weakness to win this series. If that means trying to cause D-Wade's balky knee's to flare up by running him a lot, then that's exactly what they should do.

Also, if the D-Wade and the Heat need Stephenson's statement to get them motivated for this series (which they don't), then they've already lost anyway.

Throughout all of the off-season and this season, the Pacers have said that if they had HCA last season, they'd have beaten Miami. Well, now they get their chance to prove it.

Running Wade around doesn't hurt his knee. Go read the article with Tim Grover on BR months ago.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, enjoy the game.

I am going to try to remember that a bunch of guys who are very well paid and don't come from anywhere near here will be wearing Indiana on their chests and bitching for roughly 48 minutes.

:laugh3: