• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like Love and Drummond?

The Love extension was a mistake..for sure...but I guess from their perspective is well shit...1. we can't attract FA's (at least at this point in time) 2. you let him walk and get nothing for him 3. wait and see maybe we can get something for him. His trade value seems to lowering with every injury.

Drummond - first off he isn't aging LOL. He is 27, that makes me an old man. They traded scraps for him --Henson, Knight and a 2nd---
So they could flip him this year on his player option (probably not for much unless he commits long-term to a team or something) or just let them walk. Like I pointed out early, he isn't hurting them at all cap wise bc they can't sign FA's and he will be off the books next year.

Now, if they decide to sign Drummond long-term...that will be a mistake and they can't come back from that.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Love extension was a mistake..for sure...but I guess from their perspective is well shit...1. we can't attract FA's (at least at this point in time) 2. you let him walk and get nothing for him 3. wait and see maybe we can get something for him. His trade value seems to lowering with every injury.

Drummond - first off he isn't aging LOL. He is 27, that makes me an old man. They traded scraps for him --Henson, Knight and a 2nd---
So they could flip him this year on his player option (probably not for much unless he commits long-term to a team or something) or just let them walk. Like I pointed out early, he isn't hurting them at all cap wise bc they can't sign FA's and he will be off the books next year.

Now, if they decide to sign Drummond long-term...that will be a mistake and they can't come back from that.
Of course that was the thought process with Love...imagine the crap they take if he just walks? agree 100% on Drummond comments, as well. Not like him opting out allows them to bring in a stud.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree.

My post was a joke.

With a layer of truth behind it.