• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: 1) Cleveland Cavaliers (57-25) vs. 2) Toronto Raptors (56-26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah....F david modell. what a PoS

:wtf2:...I never mentioned Art's adopted son. It wasn't him that fired Paul Brown or moved the franchise. Those were Am's decisions. And while I wasn't exactly a fan of the Ravens when The Weasel moved them the moment he sold the team to Balmer (I think that's who owns them now?) I had no issues w/ them. Back in '83 the Colts fans got fucked worse than us Browns fans did back in '95. At least The Weasel didn't move the team outta the city in the middle of the night.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should've stuck with my original prediction of Cavs in 5 instead of sweep. But yeah, I think Lebron just goes HAM tonight.
I called 5 from the start so yeah I need him to go crazy. Now if they lose I wouldnt mind that either. LOL

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not looking so hot...their was a bad virus/chest cold that was going around the area 3-4 months ago..my grandpa got it...was hospitalized, released to rehab- was sent back to the hospital after 1 day of rehab because he should have never been released in his condition- spent more time in the hospital, finally got back to rehab- and got home last friday...was home a week before he had to go back to the hospital on REALLY late saturday night/early sunday morning.....we shall see...he is 88 years old...still sharp mentally...but physically he is getting really worn down.-- since my grandparents lived so close to us growing up- 2 doors down- and my dad was away at work quite a bit (drilled oil wells in Gulf of Mexico, Alaska, and all over Africa) we were always close.

Hopes and prayers, my cyber-friend.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't a city wide temper tantrum in Miami when he left but no question @ least 1 Heat fan was pissed...

View attachment 120841:pound:

Miami fan takes billboard-sized jab @ LeBron (time.com: 8-6-14)

I love Dan Lebatard.

Thought it was bullshit that he got suspended for that.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stephen A. lost his mind years ago.

Is there anyone left who takes him seriously?

I mean, does he somehow think that Lebron would win the title and say "Lebron out" and return to Miami rather than try to go back to back with the Cavs?

If he pulled that off, even I might have to bump him all the way up to just behind MJ for GOAT.

I can't wait to see who they replace Bayless with.

I vote Max Kellerman.

I think they'd actually come to blows.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not looking so hot...their was a bad virus/chest cold that was going around the area 3-4 months ago..my grandpa got it...was hospitalized, released to rehab- was sent back to the hospital after 1 day of rehab because he should have never been released in his condition- spent more time in the hospital, finally got back to rehab- and got home last friday...was home a week before he had to go back to the hospital on REALLY late saturday night/early sunday morning.....we shall see...he is 88 years old...still sharp mentally...but physically he is getting really worn down.-- since my grandparents lived so close to us growing up- 2 doors down- and my dad was away at work quite a bit (drilled oil wells in Gulf of Mexico, Alaska, and all over Africa) we were always close.

Sorry to hear that. Hope everything turns out okay and you get some more time with him. Just lost my Mom on May 7th. Praying that you have a better outcome.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true enough...very fair point.....but i think thats because Miami fans never had the same feelings about LeBron being a hometown guy.

it just goes back to my point...Miami was like college for LeBron...the Cavs are like home. Miami itself meant nothing more to him than another dozen NBA cities except for the fact Dwade played their.

I felt that he was an ass hole before he came, and while he was here.
YES....There was a lot of fun during the 4 year run, but that chapter needed to end as was constructed.
I'll never waiver, I wouldn't want him back with his annual opt outs.
Other teams find ways to win it all without him (almost every year).
I'd prefer to go a different route.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hope your grandpa will be okay.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for your loss, TF12.

Thank you. Mothers Day kind of sucked. Lol.

The blessing was she had a really nice day. My sister came out and took her to get her hair done, they picked up lunch and brought it back so we all had lunch together and visited awhile. She had a nice dinner that night. Seems like God wanted her to have one last nice day.

Now, can we get back to hating on the Cavs? :heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.