• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Finals: 1) Cleveland Cavaliers (57-25) vs. 2) Toronto Raptors (56-26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
absolutely...when u compare that to one of the most apathetic sports towns in American in Miami, its easy to see why the fans reacted as they did.

You never have addressed those pre/post James attendance stats...
Wonder why???

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you. Mothers Day kind of sucked. Lol.

The blessing was she had a really nice day. My sister came out and took her to get her hair done, they picked up lunch and brought it back so we all had lunch together and visited awhile. She had a nice dinner that night. Seems like God wanted her to have one last nice day.

That's really beautiful.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you. Mothers Day kind of sucked. Lol.

The blessing was she had a really nice day. My sister came out and took her to get her hair done, they picked up lunch and brought it back so we all had lunch together and visited awhile. She had a nice dinner that night. Seems like God wanted her to have one last nice day.

Now, can we get back to hating on the Cavs? :heh:

I'm really sentimental. So, I love your outlook.

That was almost a perfect last memory and a blessing that you all had that time together.

Now....back to business...the Cavs suck!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
absolutely...when u compare that to one of the most apathetic sports towns in American in Miami, its easy to see why the fans reacted as they did.

To be fair, what some perceive as apathy is really about having better things to do than watch a bad team lose. It's expensive to attend a professional sporting event. People aren't going to spend their money to watch that when they can spend it going to the beach, mountains, amusement parks and etc.

In the 90's, the Lakers went through some years where they weren't as good as Lakers fans are used to, they stopped showing up. During the past 3 years, their attendance has been pretty good despite the losing because Lakers fans knew this was coming when the Dwight/Nash deal blew up. But they are also desperate to get a better team on the floor because they know that patience is beginning to wear thin and people will start making other choices.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, what some perceive as apathy is really about having better things to do than watch a bad team lose. It's expensive to attend a professional sporting event. People aren't going to spend their money to watch that when they can spend it going to the beach, mountains, amusement parks and etc.

In the 90's, the Lakers went through some years where they weren't as good as Lakers fans are used to, they stopped showing up. During the past 3 years, their attendance has been pretty good despite the losing because Lakers fans knew this was coming when the Dwight/Nash deal blew up. But they are also desperate to get a better team on the floor because they know that patience is beginning to wear thin and people will start making other choices.
oh yah...that is definitely a huge factor why Miami has a reputation as Americas worst sports town......sunny weather, lots of transplants, only follow winners, not much of a history, etc. are all among the most often-recited reasons

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be interesting to hear the excuse ESPN makes for the Cavs if they lose tonight. They basically gave no credit to Toronto for game 3 and chalked it up to lack of focus from Cleveland instead of Toronto just outplaying them

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm honestly not sure what to expect tonight. On the one hand, that loss might have been a wake up call for the Cavaliers. On the other hand, Toronto's mostly dominant victory could galvanize them and get them back in this series for real.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm honestly not sure what to expect tonight. On the one hand, that loss might have been a wake up call for the Cavaliers. On the other hand, Toronto's mostly dominant victory could galvanize them and get them back in this series for real.

We are about to find out...

Gentleman, start your engines!

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,873.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bet the farm on the Cavs tonight, book it.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got a good feeling about the Raptors tonight.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent start by the Raptors. It's not like their earlier decent starts in this series where they were just shooting hot. They're playing solid defense and going into the paint.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave all of you the score yesterday.
Not sure what more you need.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yah...that is definitely a huge factor why Miami has a reputation as Americas worst sports town......sunny weather, lots of transplants, only follow winners, not much of a history, etc. are all among the most often-recited reasons

Theres also a huge factor why you continue to ignore the fact of actual attendance.

Status
Not open for further replies.