• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Eastern Conference Final - Sens vs Pens

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anderson has always been a positioning goalie. He has size to back up his play. The thing is, last night, at least early, he looked bad. He was slower than normal, lost his posts a few times and I saw him stumble. It was one of those games where if the Pens had gotten one in the first ten minutes, they might have gotten four themselves. He steadied as the game went on, but I thought he looked nervous in front of the home crowd out of the gate.

I do not envy Sullivan. No matter what he does, if the Pens lose the next game (and that seems likely as the Sens have just smothered their speed) it will be "because" of whatever he chooses to do in net.

"He should have known not to go back to Fleury"
"Murray was rusty, he wasn't ready for a full game"

I just can't believe I feel sorry for LMAFO. What is this world coming to?

Now that he's going to Murray I think it's even more of a fraught decision. If Murray gets shelled it's tough to go back to MAF and expect him to be confident after being replaced after 12 bad (mostly hung out to dry or unlucky to be honest) minutes. I think Sullivan should have given him another chance considering how well he's played these playoffs.

Murray is a really good goalie though so this decision likely won't be the reason they lose (should they lose).

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see no issue with him going to Murray. After that sh*t show, the team not LMAFO, put on last game any shake up is worth it. And since they don't have enough warm bodies to play other positions this is probably the easiest change.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that he's going to Murray I think it's even more of a fraught decision. If Murray gets shelled it's tough to go back to MAF and expect him to be confident after being replaced after 12 bad (mostly hung out to dry or unlucky to be honest) minutes. I think Sullivan should have given him another chance considering how well he's played these playoffs.

Murray is a really good goalie though so this decision likely won't be the reason they lose (should they lose).

As a coach, I would have stuck with MAF but told him exactly how short his leash was.

As a goalie, I am glad they are going with Murray. I just can't watch spaztopus anymore.

Thanks. Now I want a McFlurry.

Which flavor, curry?

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, Murray will be gone in a hurry if the Sens score a flurry forcing Sully to scurry when sending in Marc-Andre Fleury.

Well I had me a McFlurry, mixed it up with some yellow curry and my eyes got kinda blurry and they felt a little furry

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hopeful that the Flower will provide the power for the Pens to devour the Sens thereby making the home fans sour, but now things look dour.

Good one!

But way too much and.....

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hopeful that the Flower will provide the power for the Pens to devour the Sens thereby making the home fans sour, but now things look dour.

Murray wont make the Sens cower, he might be taller than a tower, but the shots will come hour after hour.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put another large-ish v-wager on the peens, who are now 2-4 in these playoffs when I bet more than a G.

Dare will likely have to bowl a 276 to counter the effects

Same here. The flightless fowl don't stand a chance now that I have vwagered on them.

And the under 5 goals looked pretty good also.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here. The flightless fowl don't stand a chance now that I have vwagered on them.
Now, now, even though I don't bowl (crap, no rhyme) tonight, I vow that the flightless fowl won't have as foul a performance, despite what thou thinks. Your bet will be a cash cow.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, now, even though I don't bowl (crap, no rhyme) tonight, I vow that the flightless fowl won't have as foul a performance, despite what thou thinks. Your bet will be a cash cow.

All this talk of cows and fowl is forcing me to swing by Chick-Fil-A before the game starts.

Eat-more-Chicken.jpg