• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

East vs. West...

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP is a troll
The troll has some kind of nervous reactions whenever he can't reply on subject or proven an idiot... I guess it's common to all trolls...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmm, do we get ANOTHER meltdown from butt phallus today...?:lol:

If teamrankings.com is a legit site they say the Lakers SoS is currenlty 9th. The Bucks are currently 17th. But don't tell Bucky-Boy. His latest meltdown is some funny stuff.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The troll has some kind of nervous reactions whenever he can't reply on subject or proven an idiot... I guess it's common to all trolls...

sorry, but I'M not the one who's crazy, mr meltdown...

DO keep trying though, TROLL...:lol:

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry, but I'M not the one who's crazy, mr meltdown...

DO keep trying though, TROLL...:lol:
I'm not the one that is arguing against facts troll...

-The East is 75-68 against the West,
-The schedule of the East teams against the West has been by far in favor of the West,
-The west teams have had most games at home and are still losing,
-The Schedule is becoming easier for the East teams the more the season progresses and therefore it's natural for the results to become even more in favor of the East teams...

Those are all facts... Only a troll-idiot like you argues against facts...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

-The schedule of the East teams against the West has been by far in favor of the West,
-The Schedule is becoming easier for the East teams the more the season progresses and therefore it's natural for the results to become even more in favor of the East teams...

You got a source for all these facts, or are we meant to take your hombre-fucking word for it?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fact: not even 1/3 into the season, but YOUR crazy ass wants to act like you're right...

HILARIOUS...:lol:

get back to me towards the END of the season...

keep hating on us in the meantime, though...

#outwest

#whereit'stheBEST:D

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Magic are destroying the Pels in N.O. to add another win on the Eastern record...

Of course the West is expected to win two later tonight, as the Lakers are hosted in Atlanta and the Nuggets host the Knicks... But that's exactly what suggests that the season will end with a 250-200 or better record in favor of the East...

The Western teams have had a far easier schedule and these kind of predictable games are ending, giving way to the tough ones (for the West) coming up.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Magic are destroying the Pels in N.O. to add another win on the Eastern record...

Of course the West is expected to win two later tonight, as the Lakers are hosted in Atlanta and the Nuggets host the Knicks... But that's exactly what suggests that the season will end with a 250-200 or better record in favor of the East...

The Western teams have had a far easier schedule and these kind of predictable games are ending, giving way to the tough ones (for the West) coming up.

Who gives a fuck what the other Western Conference teams are doing?

Ever occur to you that Lakers fans for instance, actually want to see the Clippers, Rockets, Nuggets and Mavs lose?

Somebody explain playoff positioning to this moron please!

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The East leads 75-68 and the difference is expected to expand soon as more mediocre West teams are expected to have their East trips...

IMO, the East is so much better than the West this season, that the final record by the end of the season will be near 250-200 in favor of the East...

Two reasons:

1. All teams but the Wizards, the Knicks, the Cavs and the Hawks in the East, are playoffs level teams..

2. Traditional forces of the West on the Spurs, the Warriors, the Blazers and the Thunder, joined the Wolves and the Pelicans path from last season and are no longer threats... As a consequence, mediocre teams like the Nuggets, the Rockets, the Kings and the Suns are competing for a playoff spot in the West, while they would have no chance to hope making the top-8 if they were in the East...

The balance is expected to favor the East even more after Olandipo returns for the Pacers at sometime around the All star game break this season and even expand further in favor of the East next season, when the NETs and the Wizards will have KD and Wall back in action...
@buckalis I get different numbers than you when I ran it this morning (I download the standings from CBS then subtract the confernce wins and losses from total to get the non-conference record).

Anyhow, as of this morning the East is ahead 72-70 (so the East couldn't have had 75 wins over the weekend). Pretty damn close, only one game apart.

The top 8 in both conferences are tight as well with the east being 49-29 and west being 47-31.

I'll continue to wait to see the East dominance.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@buckalis I get different numbers than you when I ran it this morning (I download the standings from CBS then subtract the confernce wins and losses from total to get the non-conference record).

Anyhow, as of this morning the East is ahead 72-70 (so the East couldn't have had 75 wins over the weekend). Pretty damn close, only one game apart.

The top 8 in both conferences are tight as well with the east being 49-29 and west being 47-31.

I'll continue to wait to see the East dominance.

So wait, bucky is full of shit?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact: not even 1/3 into the season, but YOUR crazy ass wants to act like you're right...

HILARIOUS...:lol:

get back to me towards the END of the season...

keep hating on us in the meantime, though...

#outwest

#whereit'stheBEST:D

You know what else is hilarious? Anyone riding a unicycle blindfolded.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The East leads 75-68 and the difference is expected to expand soon as more mediocre West teams are expected to have their East trips...

IMO, the East is so much better than the West this season, that the final record by the end of the season will be near 250-200 in favor of the East...

Two reasons:

1. All teams but the Wizards, the Knicks, the Cavs and the Hawks in the East, are playoffs level teams..

2. Traditional forces of the West on the Spurs, the Warriors, the Blazers and the Thunder, joined the Wolves and the Pelicans path from last season and are no longer threats... As a consequence, mediocre teams like the Nuggets, the Rockets, the Kings and the Suns are competing for a playoff spot in the West, while they would have no chance to hope making the top-8 if they were in the East...

The balance is expected to favor the East even more after Olandipo returns for the Pacers at sometime around the All star game break this season and even expand further in favor of the East next season, when the NETs and the Wizards will have KD and Wall back in action...

seriously??? i hate the rockets more than you do and know your post is pure bishop

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

So this clown has been talking all this shit about the East being vastly superior and his numbers turn out to be wrong?

Based on @logic numbers, with the West going 3-0 last night (including the Bucks losing to the Mavs) it's now 73-72 in favor of the far weaker West.

Ouzo is a helluva drug.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

So this clown has been talking all this shit about the East being vastly superior and his numbers turn out to be wrong?

Based on @logic numbers, with the West going 3-0 last night (including the Bucks losing to the Mavs) it's now 73-72 in favor of the far weaker West.

Ouzo is a helluva drug.
And the top eight teams now have even records at 49-31 in both conferences. Sheer domination!