• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

East as of now...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the cavs don't get kevin love and go into the season with the roster they have currently, I'd say they're 3-5 seed. With love I think they're a legit 1-2 seed.

With James signing just a 2 year deal....Love isn't interested in them any longer.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's early but that's never stopped me before.

1-Chicago
2-Washington
3-Cleveland
4-Toronto
5-Indiana
6-Miami
7-Brooklyn
8-Atlanta

:laugh3:

Now you are feeling my Wiz Kids?

I'm not sure what backcourt I love more:

The Splash Bothers or Wall and Beal.

If healthy, Dragic/Bledsoe come in a close third.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With James signing just a 2 year deal....Love isn't interested in them any longer.

Where did you see that because I read just the opposite?

Yes, Bron can bolt if things get dicey.

But, this deal also keeps them in the mix to get another Max guy, during the next 2 summers, and then going over the cap to resign Lebron.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By all reports, Love's interest in Cleveland hasn't been impacted by LeBron's contract.

Right after news of the contract, there were several people that conjectured it might diminish LeBron's interest.

Once the dust settled most thinking people realized the purposes of the contract structure. There have been several reports from sources that have specifically stated that Love is still just as willing to sign long term with Cleveland.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By all reports, Love's interest in Cleveland hasn't been impacted by LeBron's contract.

Right after news of the contract, there were several people that conjectured it might diminish LeBron's interest.

Once the dust settled most thinking people realized the purposes of the contract structure. There have been several reports from sources that have specifically stated that Love is still just as willing to sign long term with Cleveland.

Agreed.

The only thing holding this up is Cleveland's unwillingness to include Wiggins.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Now you are feeling my Wiz Kids?

I'm not sure what backcourt I love more:

The Splash Bothers or Wall and Beal.

If healthy, Dragic/Bledsoe come in a close third.

I'll take the Slash Brothers over those other four anyday :suds:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure he would, but the Wolves aren't going to just hand him over to Gilbert for scraps.
Cavs draft picks just lost most of their value.
Like the other poster said, why would they do it without Kyrie or Wiggins?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't believe Flip Saunders didn't pull the trigger on the Warrirors deal - Barnes, Thompson, and Lee!?!?!?!?! I at least know the former two can play and you have a legit shot at making the playoffs in the West.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is Wade signing. Whats taking him so long.

LeBron told his buddies to opt out since he was leaving. I wont be surprised if Wade changes teams, still would welcome him home to play here in Chicago, the bulls would not handle him as badly as the heat did with his playing time. Maybe its Wades turn to move to another city for LeBron and Cleveland is offering him a deal?

Cleveland should be able to land Allen and Miller. They wont give up Wiggins to get Love, its borderline too late for Love to move now, rosters are being set.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the other poster said, why would they do it without Kyrie or Wiggins?
They are going to trade him somewhere at some point. Love would be nuts not to walk away from probably the least talented roster in the league

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron told his buddies to opt out since he was leaving. I wont be surprised if Wade changes teams, still would welcome him home to play here in Chicago, the bulls would not handle him as badly as the heat did with his playing time. Maybe its Wades turn to move to another city for LeBron and Cleveland is offering him a deal?

Cleveland should be able to land Allen and Miller. They wont give up Wiggins to get Love, its borderline too late for Love to move now, rosters are being set.

Chicago doesn't have the cap room to sign him. Wade also sold his house in Chicago.

Chicago wouldn't mismanage his minutes? Are you serious? Thibs runs his starters into the ground during the regular season.

Wade isn't leaving Miami. They're waiting to finalize the roster to see how much to offer Wade.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,103.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LeBron is obviously gonna stay longer then just 2 years. im sure he did it for money reasons

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at last season's Eastern Conf standings along with each team's off-season really illustrates just how wide open the East looks to be next seasons...

#1 Indiana - Got a little worse -Stephenson +Miles
#2 Miami - Got considerably worse -LeBron -Battier -Allen -Lewis + Deng +McBob +Granger
#3 Toronto - Stayed the same
#4 Chicago - Got considerably better +Gasol +Rose -Boozer -Augustin
#5 Washington - Got a little better -Ariza +Pierce +Blair
#6 Brooklyn - Got a little worse -Pierce +Lopez -Kidd -Livingston
#7 Charlotte - Got a little better +Stephenson -McBob
#8 Atlanta - Got a little better +Horford +Sefalosha -Salmons
#9 New York Got a little better -Chandler -Felton +Calderon +Dalembert
#10 Cleveland - Got a lot better +LeBron +Miller -Deng -Hawes