• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Early spreads against the Jags

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a great opportunity to work on the kinks in our offense. Our "D" will be stepping on the back of the Jag's necks during the whole game. I think it will be a 20+ point win just because it will be more like a scrimmage.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a great opportunity to work on the kinks in our offense. Our "D" will be stepping on the back of the Jag's necks during the whole game. I think it will be a 20+ point win just because it will be more like a scrimmage.

That's what i am thinking,get a good lead and let things fly some.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20 point spreads should never happen in the NFL, the Jags are an embarrassment to the NFL.

I think the defense should try to change the record books from showing the '79 Seahawks vs Rams as having the worst offensive game in history, (-7) yards total offense to the 2013 Jaguars vs Seahawks. Minus 7 yards: The Seahawks and the worst offensive performance in NFL history - Field Gulls

Why did you have to remind of that?:lol:

What's next memory's of Bo Jackson running like a mad man at the Dome?:gaah:

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did you have to remind of that?:lol:

What's next memory's of Bo Jackson running like a mad man at the Dome?:gaah:

As a kid, we had had season tickets and that Ram game was the only game we ever left early from. I vividly remember a Ram fan sitting behind us saying "don't you want to hang around an watch the Rams score one more TD?" That was the worst game I have ever seen...EVER. If this team could erase that memory from my mind, I would love it!!!

I was in the endzone that Bo ran into on that long one, pretty bad game, but not nearly as bad as the Ram game.

Just to end this downer of a post on an good note. I do recall at least 5 seperate "waves" circling the dome BEFORE kickoff in our first playoff appearance in 1983, which might have been the best game I ever witnessed.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh the wave's,yes fond memory's of those sure dont do em like they used to.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They SHOULD win easily. Just can't overlook a team in the NFL, even if it is the Jags.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They SHOULD win easily. Just can't overlook a team in the NFL, even if it is the Jags.

I agree, should win, but at the same time should never be overlooked. However, 20 points spread? that's crazy for the hawks and I think that's something we see in college not the NFL.

gohawks!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams that have a chance to beat the Hawks at home:

SF (we saw what happened)
Atl
GB
NOLA
STL (division)
AZ (division)
Denver?

I can't see too many teams that have the arsenal to beat you guys at home but the last team in the league that has a chance is Jax. I'm not trying to set you guys up but it just seems mathematically impossible.

Maybe the Pats if they had recievers but seriously, who else? That defense is just too good. The crowd is too loud and unforgiving. This will be a blowout the more I think about it. Gabbert poses know threat whatsoever.

Man I just never look past any opponent.... I hear what your saying but turnovers and mistakes can sneak up on any team on any given Sunday... Sometimes momentum and a little luck can be on the side of a team that's maybe not as talented... Odds are we should have no problem BUT the human side might make Seattle back off on the gas a little which is how you get bite sometimes... I don't think that's gonna happen but I've seen enough crazy stuff happen in sports in my life to have learned my lesson .... Even the low ranked teams have talent in places because there all pro athletes...

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bad teams normally find a win or two during the season and more often than not its against a good team. Never underestimate a opponent because no matter how bad they are playing sooner or later they will put a good game together.

I see Seattle winning this one but the jags will fight till the final 2 minutes. Just like Bradley did here ... anyone get that?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bad teams normally find a win or two during the season and more often than not its against a good team. Never underestimate a opponent because no matter how bad they are playing sooner or later they will put a good game together.

I see Seattle winning this one but the jags will fight till the final 2 minutes. Just like Bradley did here ... anyone get that?

I never liked Bradley..... He just doesn't make adjustments and was WAY to predictable... He ran way to many zones and didn't understand what a blitz meant.... I'm sure Jay Cutler LOVED him...

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never liked Bradley..... He ran way to many zones and didn't understand what a blitz meant.... I'm sure Jay Cutler LOVED him...

I am glad he is gone too. RW will love throwing into his zones all game long. Especially at the ends of the halves, like Seattle got burned on in Arizona, Miami and Detroit last year.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's the truth. Any given Sunday can happen, Pats vs Cards last season is a great recent example as to why you don't take any team lightly.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On paper, this game shouldn't even be close and the fact that it's at home makes it even easier to draw that conclusion. Unfortunately, games aren't played on paper and really good teams lose to horrible teams occasionally. I'm not expecting that to happen and I'm sure the players and coaches are taking Jacksonville seriously enough this week that they won't let it happen, but I've seen too much football over the years to assume anything.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On paper, this game shouldn't even be close and the fact that it's at home makes it even easier to draw that conclusion. Unfortunately, games aren't played on paper and really good teams lose to horrible teams occasionally. I'm not expecting that to happen and I'm sure the players and coaches are taking Jacksonville seriously enough this week that they won't let it happen, but I've seen too much football over the years to assume anything.

Exactly. Even the sun shines on a dog's ass some days.
The worst teams can have a good day every once and a while and the best teams can have a bad day. If that day is on the same Sunday, watch out!
That being said I'm not too worried about this game.