• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Early Playoff predictions for 15-16

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I forgot about Adams though. I guess Adams could protect the rim with Ibaka out on the perimeter.
thats the thing with Love

can you imagine Noah or Gasol having to guard Love on the perimeter? -if its Noah guarding Love outside- so much the better- A. he is not exactly as fleet of foot as he used to be and would have a tough time negotiating around picks B. he is out of the middle leaving only Gasol to cover the middle.--- or conversely- imagine Gasol trying to cover Love on the outside- i mean thats a disaster.

Love and Varejao just help give the Cavs so much more versatility.

In a lineup where the opposition has a center that is little of an offensive threat- like Noah- imagine the Cavs going small with Love at the 5, Bron at the 4..... or going big with Thompson at the 5, Love at the 4, and Bron at the 3....the Cavs front line is going to be able to mix and match some very nice matchups next year

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dunno man...they lost to the Clips last year... i know they added aldridge- but with a little more aging from their big 3- i dont think the Spurs are a sure thing...i put them right on the same level with OKC and GSW...but we shall see.....whatever happens- this coming season should be a lot of fun.
They lost the series with literally 1 second left in Game 7. Not like there was a huge difference between the two, and Parker and Splitter were both hurt that series and it effected their play big time. The Spurs actually scored more points in the entire series than LAC did. It just came down to that last shot. They can beat OKC and I believe they will. This is the Spurs' best roster they've had in YEARS and even though their bench isn't 100% solid, it's still pretty damn incredible. Fully healthy, I can't think of a team that can beat us in a 7 game series.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think your point with Ibaka can also extend to Lebron. A lot of teams just put a 3 and D guy on Lebron and sometimes Lebron would move around to other players on defense and certainly he has stellar help defense. Durant would keep Lebron locked onto Durant.

Cavs/Thunder needs to be the Xmas game
You think Morrow, Novak, or Waiters are going to check Lebron? Get real. Roberson won't be is near as much as Lebron is.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats the thing with Love

can you imagine Noah or Gasol having to guard Love on the perimeter? -if its Noah guarding Love outside- so much the better- A. he is not exactly as fleet of foot as he used to be and would have a tough time negotiating around picks B. he is out of the middle leaving only Gasol to cover the middle.--- or conversely- imagine Gasol trying to cover Love on the outside- i mean thats a disaster.

Love and Varejao just help give the Cavs so much more versatility.

In a lineup where the opposition has a center that is little of an offensive threat- like Noah- imagine the Cavs going small with Love at the 5, Bron at the 4..... or going big with Thompson at the 5, Love at the 4, and Bron at the 3....the Cavs front line is going to be able to mix and match some very nice matchups next year
If Noah can avoid getting surgery on his knee again this summer, I can see him returning to his old self.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8th seed will come down to the Suns, Mavs or Jazz in the West.

1-7 is set w/ SAN, OKC, LAC, GSW, HOU, MEM, NOP.

Man...the Jazz have a hell-a-good young roster.

I just wish that had one high-profile vet.

But, they are gonna be great in a couple of Seasons when Exum, Hood get it going.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man...the Jazz have a hell-a-good young roster.

I just wish that had one high-profile vet.

But, they are gonna be great in a couple of Seasons when Exum, Hood get it going.

Utah really could be damn good if they could just get one all star there to fill the right spot at probably the 2. Exum could be really really good but it was always going to take time with him. Gobert if the Bennett draft were rerun today he'd prob go 2 after Gianni's at1. (worst daft ever?). Favors I's really good. It'll be interesting to see

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West:
1. Spurs
2. Warriors
3. Thunder
4. Clippers
5. Rockets
6. Grizzlies
7. Mavs
8. Pelicans

East:
1. Cavs
2. Bulls
3. Heat
4. Raptors
5. Bucks
6. Hawks
7. Pacers
8. Wizards

Looks like I was pretty dead on with the Mavs, but this kid was laughing.

My West predictions are pretty good except Pelicans.

As far as the East, Bulls and Bucks are the ones I missed. Everything else doesn't look bad. Still got 20+ games to go though.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As far as the East, Bulls and Bucks are the ones I missed. Everything else doesn't look bad. Still got 20+ games to go though.

I also had Dallas on my picks. So far I missed with the Pelicans there, and swap them with Portland who no one saw coming. I also had Utah as the bubble team and that's where they currently sit.

For the East, Bulls and Bucks for me as well. But I had Celtics as the bubble team and they're currently in. Didn't see Detroit being this good, this fast.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So what you're basically saying is you're bored out of your mind and decided to post the most pointless post I've seen in a while.

In other news, I predict its going to rain this Thanksgiving but we still have 260+ days to go.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Props to @ericd7633, only one to put Raptors in the top 3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you're basically saying is you're bored out of your mind and decided to post the most pointless post I've seen in a while.

In other news, I predict its going to rain this Thanksgiving but we still have 260+ days to go.

Nah, lunch break. I was looking for my predictions and stumbled on this. Wrong again, seems to be a theme for you shaqdaddyboy

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Props to @ericd7633, only one to put Raptors in the top 3

Raptors have been a surprise and Bulls a disappointment. I did have Raptors at 4. The Bucks really have struggled, still young but they have been a disappointment as well.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West-
1. Spurs
2. Warriors
3. Thunder
4. Grizzlies
5. Rockets
6. Pelicans
7. Clippers
8. Jazz
9. Mavs
10. Suns

East-
1. Cavs
2. Bulls
3. Heat
4. Hawks
5. Bucks
6. Raptors
7. Wizards
8. Celtics
9. Pacers
10. Nets

In my defense with the Suns sitting at 10…. they are 3-26 since Bledsoe went down for the year and Knight+Warren have also missed about half the year season.

So glad I was wrong about Houston. Fuck them.

Seems like everyone was wrong about the Bucks and too low on the Raptors.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Cavs
2. Bulls
3. Hawks
4. Bucks
5. Wiz