• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Early Playoff predictions for 15-16

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we just fast forward to 16-17 when Durant joins the Wizards???

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron, Curry and Durrant all break their knee caps.

so be default SUNS take it all.

I know, crazy

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West:
1. Spurs
2. Warriors
3. Thunder
4. Clippers
5. Rockets
6. Grizzlies
7. Mavs
8. Pelicans

East:
1. Cavs
2. Bulls
3. Heat
4. Raptors
5. Bucks
6. Hawks
7. Pacers
8. Wizards

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucks are the non-Cavs team that I am most interested in watching, in the East at least.

Giannis and Parker are future stars. Monroe is precisely the type of scoring and rebounding big man they can pair with the extremely underrated Henson who is a darn good rim protector. Khris Middleton is one of the better 2 way shooting guard in the entire league and he is only getting better. Plumlee is a good backup big....OJ Mayo is a nice scorer off the bench.

It might take a little time for this team to gel and for the young guys to develop a little bit- but I see this Bucks team as one of the best teams in the East with as high a ceiling as any team outside of Cleveland and Chicago....

Giannis, Parker, Middleton, Monroe is a great young core that the vast majority of teams would kill to have.

I gotta give the Bucks front office a lot of credit.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uhh...I guess you only looked at my predictions. Most have them higher than that. I can see them barely making it in, the only other team that I could see slipping in other than them is the Suns.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhh...I guess you only looked at my predictions. Most have them higher than that. I can see them barely making it in, the only other team that I could see slipping in other than them is the Suns.
I agree with you Shane on Dallas....I mean I dont think either one of us are saying Dallas has a bright future going forward- but for next year at least-
PG- Deron Williams
SG- Wes Mathews
SF- Chandler Parsons
PF- Dirk

I mean- thats a pretty good 4 guys...Pachulia is not a great starting center to say the least- but I agree with you in that- for just this next year- Dallas still has enough talent to get a 7 or 8 seed....Utah/Minne will overtake them next year I would imagine- but Dallas can probably fend off those 2 very talented young teams for another year.

The Blazers kinda suck besides Lillard now...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you Shane on Dallas....I mean I dont think either one of us are saying Dallas has a bright future going forward- but for next year at least-
PG- Deron Williams
SG- Wes Mathews
SF- Chandler Parsons
PF- Dirk

I mean- thats a pretty good 4 guys...Pachulia is not a great starting center to say the least- but I agree with you in that- for just this next year- Dallas still has enough talent to get a 7 or 8 seed....Utah/Minne will overtake them next year I would imagine- but Dallas can probably fend off those 2 very talented young teams for another year.

The Blazers kinda suck besides Lillard now...

Dirk is 106 year old and Williams is way past it now - he has no chance in keeping up with any of the younger point guards.

Dallas is going to have a horrific year. As is Phoenix - they're releasing all their assets and trading away every draft pick they have for the future.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirk is 106 year old and Williams is way past it now - he has no chance in keeping up with any of the younger point guards.

Dallas is going to have a horrific year. As is Phoenix - they're releasing all their assets and trading away every draft pick they have for the future.
besides the Suns one move when they traded one Morris, Granger (who sucks), and Bulluck (a late first rounder originally taken by the Clippers who has never done anything) who did they deal? I mean- I am by no means a huge Suns fan- but as far as I can tell they traded the lesser of the Morris twins and 2 guys who are pretty worthless and thats it- while adding a very good defensive center- who is getting up there- but is still a really good defender...

Did I miss another deal the Suns did?

I mean- Bledsoe is easily their best player- Marikieff Morris is a solid SF, Chandler a good defensive center

-and then their young guys- Len, Booker, Goodwin, --- and Booker and Len have big time potential...

I definitely think the Jazz and Twolves have better talent- but the Suns are prob. right after them.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
besides the Suns one move when they traded one Morris, Granger (who sucks), and Bulluck (a late first rounder originally taken by the Clippers who has never done anything) who did they deal? I mean- I am by no means a huge Suns fan- but as far as I can tell they traded the lesser of the Morris twins and 2 guys who are pretty worthless and thats it- while adding a very good defensive center- who is getting up there- but is still a really good defender...

Did I miss another deal the Suns did?

I mean- Bledsoe is easily their best player- Marikieff Morris is a solid SF, Chandler a good defensive center

-and then their young guys- Len, Booker, Goodwin, --- and Booker and Len have big time potential...

I definitely think the Jazz and Twolves have better talent- but the Suns are prob. right after them.

The got desperate after letting go of Dragic and Thomas. As for the future they gave all the picks they got off the Lakers from the Nash deal, to Philly.

Not to forget their front office is releasing players before they get confirmation other players are joining them :rolleyes2:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The got desperate after letting go of Dragic and Thomas. As for the future they gave all the picks they got off the Lakers from the Nash deal, to Philly.

Not to forget their front office is releasing players before they get confirmation other players are joining them :rolleyes2:
well--- they actually have still have multiple first rounders coming there way- 3 i believe

Phoenix Suns Future Draft Pick Status

and- I mean like i said- they arent great- but I hardly charecterize getting rid of Marcus Morris, Danny Granger and Bullock- as gutting their team for Aldridge....I mean- Granger and Bullock are flotsam- and Marcus Morris is a backup-

Knight, Bledsoe, Chandler, Markieff Morris (the good one), Booker, Goodwin, Len, PJ , - i mean- by no means a threat to the best of the best - but thats not bad....

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurs vs. Warriors and Cavs vs. Bulls

Cavs vs. Spurs

6th ring for Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmy.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ECF Bulls vs Cavs

WCF Clippers vs Warriors

Finals Bulls vs Warriors

Bulls in 6

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8th seed will come down to the Suns, Mavs or Jazz in the West.

1-7 is set w/ SAN, OKC, LAC, GSW, HOU, MEM, NOP.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ECF Bulls vs Cavs

WCF Clippers vs Warriors

Finals Bulls vs Warriors

Bulls in 6
dude, you know as well as I that the Bulls are not beating the Cavs.....lets just hope the Cavs get to the Heat before the Bulls knock them out so we can all see our CAvs/Heat series- and then the ECF that will probably be the same for another year or two- CHI v. CLE

though man- im tellin yah...at some point- especially a year or two down the road- Milwaukee could spoil a party or two.

Orlando and the Sixers are set up to compete in another year or two....the East is laying the ground work for getting better....its not quite happening yet- but soon.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, you know as well as I that the Bulls are not beating the Cavs.....lets just hope the Cavs get to the Heat before the Bulls knock them out so we can all see our CAvs/Heat series- and then the ECF that will probably be the same for another year or two- CHI v. CLE

though man- im tellin yah...at some point- especially a year or two down the road- Milwaukee could spoil a party or two.

Orlando and the Sixers are set up to compete in another year or two....the East is laying the ground work for getting better....its not quite happening yet- but soon.
Keep drinking that Cavs kool aid. The Bulls have the same parts next year, but they are going to be a much different team. They won't go on the quarter long droughts against the Cavs like they did last year.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep drinking that Cavs kool aid. The Bulls have the same parts next year, but they are going to be a much different team. They won't go on the quarter long droughts against the Cavs like they did last year.
well the Cavs will be bringing Varejao, Love and Mo to the party....so...we shall see how that goes.

I do like the Hoiberg hiring though. Thibs did a piss-poor job in that series.

Now, the Cavaliers enter next season ready to put the James/Irving/Love growing pains behind them and take the league by storm. They also bring a frontline rotation of Love, Thompson, Timofey Mozgov, Anderson Varejao that's capable of playing big or small, pound or spread, depending on matchups. Look out