• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Early Mock Draft

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we call this the draft thread or what IDC

Gonna use CBS sports.com draft section because they have projected rounds

1st: Ty Sambrailo T Colorado State (4th T and 1-2 projected). Enough with the Wishy washy OL. Gives us some protection. Small enough (6'5) that we could kick him inside.

2nd: /Cody Riggs CB Notre Dame(9th CB and 2nd-3rd projected) I think we get depth with this pick. I may have gone homer on this pick. Guy looks like a solid CB.

3rd: Jeff Heuerman TE Ohio State (5th TE and 3-4 Projected). Another depth pick. IF we lose lynch expect a RB here.

will post 4th-7th later

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our O-Line needs to stay healthy and Wilson needs to stop taking off so much (his feet are getting more and more happy).

I'd rather have D-Line. Mebane is getting older, Williams is not a long term answer this year, Jesse Williams is done (guy just can't stay healthy AT ALL), Avril might bail, Clemons/Bryant/McDonald are already all gone.... that D-Line is a shell of itself at this point and who knows if Mebane will be able to come back 100%.

T/CB/TE outside of the TE would be disastrous imo unless we made a HUGE splash at the d-line in free agency (kind of like when we brought in Avril AND Bennett).

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im ok going DT round one, OG round 2.

Danny shelton if he falls to us would be a good pick.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question......with the FA losses we had over the offseason, what do are 'supplemental' picks look like.
Ravens got like 4 extra picks a few years back?

Tate should get us back a pretty high pick?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question......with the FA losses we had over the offseason, what do are 'supplemental' picks look like.
Ravens got like 4 extra picks a few years back?

Tate should get us back a pretty high pick?

Based on the average salary etc. Tate will probably net us a 4th... and then we'll probably get a couple 5ths (one for Browner, one for Breno Giac.

I don't think Tate gets us into 3rd round territory which is the highest the compensatory picks go.

I'm not sure who was all lost, but you need a BIG signing like Mike Wallace to net you a 3rd rounder or something. Think there are also a few teams that get that 4th rounder ahead of us.

STILL, extra 4th and possibly 2 extra 5ths? I'll TAKE EM! We need the picks to replenish the troops.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus don't forget the Percy pick. With Jets cap situation and if he preforms well that likely nets us an early 4th rounder. Gives us more ammunition to trade up if we want. Regardles RB, WR, TE, OL, DL and Secondary help should be addressed via the draft or Free Agency

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seattle trades 2 4ths (compansion pick included) to New england 2nd

Ne's 2nd: Tyeler Davidson Fresno State (9th DT i can't find the projected). There is depth at DT that we need. Sorry about the non projected.

Changing 3rd to: Devonte Fields DE TCU( 15 DE). I know by history that DE go pretty fast. This is a good DE form a small school. Throw him with marsh, irvin, bennett. good rotation

Last edited by a moderator: