• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Earl Thomas Resigned by Hawks

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawk fans do not seem to appreciate just how good Lynch is. He brings a special dynamic to their offense and I cant wait for him to be off their team.

Seahawk fans love Lynch and truly are aware of his power.
He is our identity.
Presently.
Fans from almost every team has been informing us how impossible it is to keep the team at its zenith. It has been said over and over that difficult cuts will have to be made due to the cap.
We get it and understand very much about player costs.
Marshawn has lived up to his contract and is still a beast. Time is his enemy. I would guess he has played about 70-80% of his available career snaps.
I agree with you in that I would not like to see my favorite team have to play against Marshawn.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Its in the stars that Lynch is going to be cut after this upcoming season there is literally 0 RBs in the league at the age of 30 STARTING for a team unless he has another 2012 season im sure hes gone. The same situation with Frank Gore I wouldnt be surprised if he got cut right next to lynch. Christine michael isnt some undrafted player he was drafted right behind eddie lacy we think he will be a solid starting RB when its time

Gore started this past year at age 30. Lynch takes a lot more hits, though.

Look, Michael has a good chance to be a successful back. I just took exception with the "ready to explode" language. It could happen, but it's unlikely he'll be able to seamlessly replace Lynch.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gore started this past year at age 30. Lynch takes a lot more hits, though.

Look, Michael has a good chance to be a successful back. I just took exception with the "ready to explode" language. It could happen, but it's unlikely he'll be able to seamlessly replace Lynch.

The fact is nobody really knows what CM is capable of doing untill Lynch is gone. I hate to see Lynch go and would prefer to see him retire a Hawk, but facts are RB's over 30 lose speed and production goes down. Just have to hope CM can provide stats that Lynch has produced.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't talking about Lynch at all

I don't get how it is that the Seahawks organization shits rainbows (Our benchwarmers are just ready to bust out! We can resign everybody and it won't hurt our cap at all! If someone doesn't want to resign with us, it doesn't matter cuz next man up will be an all pro! Everything Pete and John touches turns to gold! Richard Sherman isn't a horrible doucheturd of a human! Our team isn't evil personified!) and yet there is still so much insecurity and such a huge persecution complex oozing out of every oriface from that fanbase. Which one is it? If nobody has it better than you then STFU about it and enjoy. If things are really that terrible then stop saying how great things are.

Worst fanbase in sports, hands down. Truly awful.

I thought it was the Cowboys who had the worst fanbase, I guess I was misinformed.