• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles win NFC East (?)...

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The mcnabb commercial is iconic. It’s remembered and mimicked 20 years later.

I was at that SB in Jax. Philly and Boston fans were everywhere. I remember how truly dejected they were after that loss. TO was incredible playing that game on one leg. That team would have been tough to beat if TO hadn’t had a meltdown.

What shocks me is the way philly fans disrespect Donovan. When he got traded (within the division no less) that left him salty. Fans have to understand that. Don’t know where all the hate comes from.

As far as commercials go... Peyton is the GOAT

Donovan was salty long before he was traded. He was salty from the moment he was drafted. Could never get over 15 people booing him. I couldn't stand McNabb. Very passive aggressive, had to always try to tell people through the media how great of a leader he was. He was a choker. The first two interceptions he threw in the Super Bowl were so god awful. Threw that game away when TO was giving an all time great performance when no one actually expected him to be able to play in that game.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was at that SB in Jax. Philly and Boston fans were everywhere. I remember how truly dejected they were after that loss. TO was incredible playing that game on one leg. That team would have been tough to beat if TO hadn’t had a meltdown.

What shocks me is the way philly fans disrespect Donovan. When he got traded (within the division no less) that left him salty. Fans have to understand that. Don’t know where all the hate comes from.

Yeah a lot of fans are irrational. If they would have won one super bowl in the McNabb years it would probably be totally different.

On second thought, I'll let Koy explain it.....

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah a lot of fans are irrational. If they would have won one super bowl in the McNabb years it would probably be totally different.

On second thought, I'll let Koy explain it.....

I had to change the rating from “like” to “funny” as I read the post.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

not trying to start a problem over something so pointless but if you were really at that SB you’d have said, “There were Eagles fans everywhere”. Easily 75% Eagles fans. We were chanting “Home game, home game” which was awesome until we lost.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not trying to start a problem over something so pointless but if you were really at that SB you’d have said, “There were Eagles fans everywhere”. Easily 75% Eagles fans. We were chanting “Home game, home game” which was awesome until we lost.

Hahaha. You are trying to call me a liar because I said “lots of eagles fans everywhere” and not “75% eagles fans”? You’re ridiculous. I had great seats. I was midfield halfway up. I was just below the luxury boxes. In fact, in the luxury box right behind me was President Clinton. He posed for some pics. In the box with him was p diddy. I had two seats and paid 4K apiece.

Now, other than your artificial percentage number and the nonsense chants what specifically can you tell me about that game that’s not a fake photo of a ticket to prove you were there?

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need one of those home games against the Giants this week

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes. Also Agholor. Looks like Greg Ward time-again.

it really comes down to how hard will the giants play. If the eagles get up it could an easy day.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha. You are trying to call me a liar because I said “lots of eagles fans everywhere” and not “75% eagles fans”? You’re ridiculous. I had great seats. I was midfield halfway up. I was just below the luxury boxes. In fact, in the luxury box right behind me was President Clinton. He posed for some pics. In the box with him was p diddy. I had two seats and paid 4K apiece.

Now, other than your artificial percentage number and the nonsense chants what specifically can you tell me about that game that’s not a fake photo of a ticket to prove you were there?

I was there and still have the ticket. There is no way you got prime time seats for that game for $4000. And it was 75% maybe more Eagles fans.
I saw 50 Cent, got a pic with the late Stuart Scott. Sucky rainy cool night. Parked down the Main Street in the hood on some dudes lawn next to his Donk and he gave me a shot of Yac. I remember the absolute look of terror on the guys face next to me when I told him what I paid for my seats because he got them for free and brought a date. The panic that came over him knowing he could have pocketed thousands and thousands of dollars. The biggest thing that sticks out besides the loss was it was ALL Eagle fans chanting, “Home game!”

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was there and still have the ticket. There is no way you got prime time seats for that game for $4000. And it was 75% maybe more Eagles fans.
I saw 50 Cent, got a pic with the late Stuart Scott. Sucky rainy cool night. Parked down the Main Street in the hood on some dudes lawn next to his Donk and he gave me a shot of Yac. I remember the absolute look of terror on the guys face next to me when I told him what I paid for my seats because he got them for free and brought a date. The panic that came over him knowing he could have pocketed thousands and thousands of dollars. The biggest thing that sticks out besides the loss was it was ALL Eagle fans chanting, “Home game!”

probably shouldn’t have said “No way you got bomb seats that cheap” but that was a great deal for bomb seats

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it really comes down to how hard will the giants play. If the eagles get up it could an easy day.
Yeah, the problem would be if the Giants get up early with a couple big plays like the game a couple weeks ago. They came back last time but it was painful to watch. Any mistake on one of those long drives at the end and they would have los And that was with Ertz.

That being said, even if they lost the chances of the Cowboys somehow losing to the Redskins are not zero. Pretty low, considering I think Washington wants to lose. But not zero.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only outcome that will irk me is if both Dallas and Philthy lose. If so I'll take splice in the improved draft pick.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love it how he randomly pulls 75% out of his ass. I know the reports are Eagles fans showed up, but there is no reports I can find that suggest that number. Best I could find was a 3 to 2 estimate.

I imagine this not being the Patriots first rodeo may have factored into the numbers.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it how he randomly pulls 75% out of his ass. I know the reports are Eagles fans showed up, but there is no reports I can find that suggest that number. Best I could find was a 3 to 2 estimate.

I imagine this not being the Patriots first rodeo may have factored into the numbers.

I think the 3-2 “estimate” was for the latest SB (not the one in 2005) and it was based off some bullshit regarding travel insurance.

His complete nonsense is never ending. 4K a ticket for that seat was high. It was a huge price jump from the previous year. The previous year was the pats/Carolina SB in Houston. I sat in the club for the Houston SB and spent 2500 apiece. Back then the face value of those tickets was a lot less than it is now. Paying those prices back then was a lot of money. The aftermarket prices jumped for the Jax SB because BOTH fanbases could drive there (as opposed to flying). In fact, philly fans had a straight shot down I-95. Boston fans were about 7 hours north but still driveable. Tons of both fan bases drove down expecting to buy tickets but got shut out.

I was at the last SB. THAT was a home game for the pats. Brady even commented about it from the stage postgame. No way the Jax SB was a “home game” for the eagles. Both fan bases were well represented. MAYBE his little bullshit section had some chant going but I certainly don’t remember hearing anything.

I love how he automatically assumes I’m lying about being there. He’s a fucking tool.

Last edited:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the 3-2 “estimate” was for the latest SB (not the one in 2005) and it was based off some bullshit regarding travel insurance.

His complete nonsense is never ending. 4K a ticket for that seat was high. It was a huge price jump from the previous year. The previous year was the pats/Carolina SB in Houston. I sat in the club for the Houston SB and spent 2500 apiece. Back then the face value of those tickets was a lot less than it is now. Paying those prices back then was a lot of money. The aftermarket prices jumped for the Jax SB because BOTH fanbases could drive there (as opposed to flying). In fact, philly fans had a straight shot down I-95. Boston fans were about 7 hours north but still driveable. Tons of both fan bases drove down expecting to buy tickets but got shut out.

I was at the last SB. THAT was a home game for the pats. Brady even commented about it from the stage postgame. No way the Jax SB was a “home game” for the eagles. Both fan bases were well represented. MAYBE his little bullshit section had some chant going but I certainly didn’t hear anything.

I love how he automatically assumes I’m lying about being there. He’s a fucking tool.

I thought that too, but I couldn't find anything talking about fan percentages for that game. Again if he's talking about 2005 I'd say he's again pulling random numbers out of somewhere. I did find a few pictures showing more red than green for the 2005 game.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that too, but I couldn't find anything talking about fan percentages for that game. Again if he's talking about 2005 I'd say he's again pulling random numbers out of somewhere. I did find a few pictures showing more red than green for the 2005 game.

my section had both sets of fans all around me. Snoop dog sat one row in front of me. He was wearing a pats jersey with willie mcginest number on it but the name plate said “back to back”! Haha. I kept yelling it (back to back) to him. He would turn around, smile and give me the thumbs up. I remember thinking he must have been pissed seeing p diddy in the box with Clinton and he was stuck in the stands with us. Haha.

The guys behind me were eagles fans. Great guys. Very passionate. Dude was literally in tears as the game ended. I remember telling him “don’t worry man. That team is loaded. They’ll be back”. Who knew TO would have a meltdown in his driveway.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As I’ve saud many times, the attendance at last years SB was extremely lopsided. It was easily noticeable both to all those in attendance and those watching on TV. The cheering was much much louder when the Pats were introduced and on third down defensive plays. Brady even commented post game that it was “like a home game.

Here’s TWO articles that talk about the disparity in fans:

Rams fans seem to be significantly outnumbered at Super Bowl LIII

Pats fans outweighed Rams fans at Super Bowl

The first article puts it at 65/35 while the second one puts it “informally” at 80/20. Like I said, the eagles fans were well represented at the 2005 SB but it was nowhere near the disparity at this SB. This is just another example of PE1 being hyperbolic with zero facts to back up his assertions.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I’ve saud many times, the attendance at last years SB was extremely lopsided. It was easily noticeable both to all those in attendance and those watching on TV. The cheering was much much louder when the Pats were introduced and on third down defensive plays. Brady even commented post game that it was “like a home game.

Here’s TWO articles that talk about the disparity in fans:

Rams fans seem to be significantly outnumbered at Super Bowl LIII

Pats fans outweighed Rams fans at Super Bowl

The first article puts it at 65/35 while the second one puts it “informally” at 80/20. Like I said, the eagles fans were well represented at the 2005 SB but it was nowhere near the disparity at this SB. This is just another example of PE1 being hyperbolic with zero facts to back up his assertions.

Was the bolded a pun?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that is 100% false...as in you're lying.